It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Air Force member claims she was abused by Reptilians. On the Moon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Wow.. just when abductions couldn't get any more scarier...

A former US Air Force radar trafficking operator claims she was abducted and raped by reptile aliens on the moon several times in 1980.
Niara Terela Isley, 60, claims that after going through hypnosis, she remembered being taken by a 'humanoid with a tail' to a secret base on the far side of the moon.

Isley, who worked at the Tonopah Test Range in Nevada, claims she was forced to have sex with aliens and could remember ever detail about her abductions.

www.mirror.co.uk...

In addition to being ummm used, she also had to operate heavy machinery to excavate their expanding military base. There could be some truth to it.. (some) but reading this on the site where she gave her interview in, kinda makes you question her motive for telling such story

In 2013, Niara completed a book about her experiences, healing and insights called Facing the Shadow, Embracing the Light: A Journey of Spirit Retrieval and Awakening. Today she is an independent body-centered therapist, a writer-educator and an artist. She is also certified in Dolores Cannon’s Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy, and working on additional certifications in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to better help others heal who have experienced trauma and PTSD. Niara is also a member of the Exopolitics Institute Advisory Board.

aquarianradio.com...

It seems she is on some New Age roll and trying to cash her story by adding a few things and using her AF service.
What do you think... story too far fetched?

edit on 13-10-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Her book sales arent going that good are they?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It is interesting, but personally, I'm wary of someone remembering things through hypnosis. If she just plain out remembered what happened to her, then I would more likely believe her story. Who's to say, ya never know.
I can say that if went to seek therapy from her and she told me her story, I wouldn't go back for another session.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
geez....is ATS devolving into "the National Enquirer"?...do we have to discuss every lame thing out there?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Never heard of her. Guess ill look into it. Not saying it is true but hard to swallow(Thats what she said)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Aaah that smile of hers, not even aliens resist.
Imagine that...

No really, I laughed when I read "she was made to have sex with aliens and lift boxes."

Appreciate you sharing!
This far side of the moon gets weirder and weirder by the day.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
am I the only one who sees some disconnect between her book title and experience....

Raped by a reptilian = "Facing the Shadow, Embracing the Light: A Journey of Spirit Retrieval and Awakening"

somebody get her some meds....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I've had hypnosis before and although it does take you back to certain events, this sounds like she really had a vivid imagination or the poor woman suffered some sort of abuse that her mind is trying to cover up. Maybe her way of dealing with is to pretend that her abductors were "aliens". The mind has a funny way of construing things sometimes. Especially if she did suffer the trauma of being abused.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist That makes sense. Like if someone she really cared about did something to her, she would rather think it was an alien.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Choppz

I guess she really did have to work it !

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It would be a different story if this was just some random Joe or Jane claiming they are getting raped on the moon every night. But this was an AF member claiming that it happened to her. Maybe she believes by association to the government. I still think this woman suffered something really bad (maybe while in service) who knows and is trying to convince herself it was Reptilians.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Two questions:

1.) how do reptiles do it? Do they like bone missionary style or what? I believe in order to understand this claim being made my line of questioning is quite relative.

2.) aren't they cold blooded? How do they get it up? Ok, that's a two'fer but just saying, when I'm in a cold swimming pool....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Regression, I've seen it work first hand. Or did I?

I am on the fence swaying towards no, I didn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I think the same thing happened to me. Or it was a wild weekend in Reno. Nope. The same thing happened.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

she remembered being taken by a 'humanoid with a tail'

"Is that your tail...or are you just glad to see me?"
edit on 13-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
She was abused on the moon.
Or maybe she abused too much moon shine?

The mysteries of the universe!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Two questions:

1.) how do reptiles do it? Do they like bone missionary style or what? I believe in order to understand this claim being made my line of questioning is quite relative.

2.) aren't they cold blooded? How do they get it up? Ok, that's a two'fer but just saying, when I'm in a cold swimming pool....

You've never seen the huge tortoises at the zoo do it?
If reptile reproduction is your thing/question, google is more than willing to show you some action, and bing will pay you to watch it.

My favorite part of it is the Air Force thing...just because someone has served in the armed forces doesn't make them automatically more credible than gas station attendant Joe. The requirements to become property of the government are pretty low.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
geez....is ATS devolving into "the National Enquirer"?...do we have to discuss every lame thing out there?

Were you forced to reply to this thread? Maybe you are being implanted with mind control devices that compel you to get involved with these kinds of discussions?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wasn't there an old Bond movie about this?
...Moonraper?...

If she was abused on the moon, does that mean these aliens are into 'spanking'?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wasn't there an old Bond movie about this?
...Moonraper?...

If she was abused on the moon, does that mean these aliens are into 'spanking'?

You just coined a new internet acronym for me.
HMGL
Holding my gut laughing..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join