It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you troll?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Are you a member of the Bullingdon Club per chance?

While I have been known to deface and vandalize restaurants and college dorm rooms, as I do love collie shangles, I would be appalled to be associated with such zounderkites.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

How to beat a troll.

Know the opposite opinion better then the troll and teach them what they didn't know about their own opinion.

I don't believe I troll, but I am highly opinionated on certain topics and am not afraid to debate and point out flaws in others arguments against my opinions.

edit on 13-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am a masterful troll, but I only use my powers against people who are racially divisive. I have the unique ability of wording my posts in such a way that would pull you in, and in the middle hit you with the troll dagger. I thank my obsession with Greek Oratory. It has allowed me to get many reactions from stupid racist people who can't face their reflection, because that is all I do when I respond.

Show them their reflection, and 10/10 they hate it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

How to beat a troll: Just call them a troll, and keep it moving. A troll has already dismissed anything you have to offer, so even if you put forth compelling evidence, you are feeding him. The mission of the troll is reaction. Good, bad, insightful, ignorant, emotional. A reaction is a reaction.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I assume you are a boy but if not I apologize .

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Isurrender73

How to beat a troll: Just call them a troll, and keep it moving. A troll has already dismissed anything you have to offer, so even if you put forth compelling evidence, you are feeding him. The mission of the troll is reaction. Good, bad, insightful, ignorant, emotional. A reaction is a reaction.

1. I ignore some trolls

2. I call some trolls usually followed by Deny Ignorance

3. But when I know I have the intellectual upper hand, I troll the troll.

Maybe I am just a little twisted because I actually enjoy debating some of the trolls.

edit on 13-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I would never intentionally troll this site though. I have lurked this site since 2005. You guys are too civil, unlike some other 'conspiracy/racist sites'.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I assume you are a boy but if not I apologize.

Good to know Some Grey Bloke is concerned about my junk.

He is a kindly chap.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

If the definition of troll you mean is to 'get a reaction only', I think I have trolled by accident. I post something that I mean to discuss, but I will be accused of just trying to get flags and response. Thus, accidental troll.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join