It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch The Horrific Documentation of Jerusalem Terror Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would assume this is from a city or traffic security camera. Watch how the scum drives this car through the people and gets out with his blade.

Anyone want to see a defensive purpose for a firearm, here it is.

Warning: Graphic Footage.

edit on 15-10-2015 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This video shows one of my biggest fears, A firearm that is to weak to take someone down in a couple shots
edit on 13-10-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

damn....that driver is a piece of viscid, pustule, sha-cref stuck on the bottom of whores shoe.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The guy with the gun needs to up his caliber a bit, say 45acp or 357 maybe.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Yeah, the almost got killed himself when the scum suddenly lunged after being shot and on the ground.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

what caliber would you say it is?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This was one of several stabbings on Saturday

Before lunch today

Tuesday morning's events – for perhaps the first time since the wave of terror began earlier this month - brought those memories back with full force: a stabbing attack in Ra'anana, the deadly bus attack in Jerusalem, another stabbing in Ra'anana and yet another attack in Jerusalem with another fatality. For anyone who lived through the second intifada, the comparisons couldn't have been more barefaced.

SOURCE

This is a daily occurrence at the moment, and I fear there will be dire consequences

Cody
edit on 13/10/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

what caliber would you say it is?

I used to carry a 9mm, it was sufficient

I'd guess that's a .22, many Israelis carry them thinking they are more comfortable and will do the job. They do .......... eventually.

Give me my FN any day of the week

Cody

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Damn that guy just kept getting up. I hope he unloaded the entire clip by then.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I said the Intifada was coming.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I know media reporting will continue to broadcast the violence that is spreading, and is getting out of hand. But it's just going to get worse. I am sure partially that media and MOSTLY social media is what will perpetuate the violence and spread it.

Remember the uprising "ARAB SPRING" a few years ago, media reports the basic events, social media allows for other violent offenders to contact each other and form groups.

The recent wave of stabbings in ISreal IS connected to what is happening in Syria. The only reason for ISIS is a pregame move for the future invasion of isreal and destabilization of Europe. It will take several months or a year to unfold but its connected. You might say, well palistinian - eisreial violence has been around for a long time. Which is true but what is happening now is they are building to a trigger.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
How dare those Israeli occupiers try to oppress that poor Palestinians car with their bodies!
And then when the poor fellow goes out to check if they are okay they start attacking his knife with their throats.
savage israelis won't even let a Palestinian go for a leisurely drive without trying to occupy and oppress them.
Meanwhile in Gaza City there are handing out candy and taking photo ops for the ap. Of the parents over how the poor child was murdered by Israeli terrorism

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

There are many more videos circling the web of arabs (not necessarily palestinians) murdering Jews in Israel this week.

It is another Intifada.... what a bunch of scum!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hate Israel, love Israel, whatever.

To me these videos show that IDF does NOT muck around. At all. Not even a little.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Palestinian lib apologists will be here soon to defend this guy and say it is Israels fault.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The guy with the gun needs to up his caliber a bit, say 45acp or 357 maybe.

A shoulder grenade launcher in the torso would've been more deserving.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Of course it's Israel's fault.
Israel totally Forced Hamas to declare open season on Jews.
And of course what is Israel left to do? take away all the Palestinians cars?
Take away all the knives?
take away all the rocks?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

How did the first 2 turn out? This will just be another losing battle for Palestine to fight, assuming the west keep their noses out of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
And of course what is Israel left to do?

I'm personally a proponent of disproportional response. It's certainly worked well to squelch this nonsense in the past.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We won't see this on MSM because, you know, it will put the poor, innocent, downtrodden Palestinians in a bad light. Now if it was an Israeli doing the driving..............

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join