It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horrific’: Girl, 4, gang raped in India, police detain suspects for ‘questioning’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
So many people out there crying rape when it is far from it.

If they really knew what it is like then we would not have all this fake mess over cosby and other events in our reality that are riding on the back of real rape victims like this little girl here.

yah!!! Im sure if you asked the victims of Cosby they would agree, it's a fake rape mess...

I don't even....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

What is innapropriate?

Minimal post? What else is there to say? Will I regurgitate the small details of how they have arrested the culprits? Or some of the sad details how she was left for dead but crawled home?

I don't understand what you want?

This is a sick evil twisted crime and needs to be brought to the attention of the world. People should be much more community orientated and care for one another. Through this care and vigilance then a 4 year old wouldn't be so easily wandering around by herself and lured away.

Would it be better to not post this and not admit that the world isn't all roses and fluffy clouds.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
yep
It is nothing compared to what real rape is when a person is forced into acts and can not refuse.

That is not the case with most so called rapes.

Real rape hurts and it is not the same as some teenager getting dolled up to go the the playboy mansion for a sausage dinner.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
yep
It is nothing compared to what real rape is when a person is forced into acts and can not refuse.

That is not the case with most so called rapes.

Real rape hurts and it is not the same as some teenager getting dolled up to go the the playboy mansion for a sausage dinner.

On a daily basis their are ridiculous posts made on ATS, this may be near the top of that list..

Please explain to me what "most so called rapes" are? Better yet explain to me what the difference is between real rape and fake rape? How about I put you in contact with a few rape victims and you can tell them how it's not the same , didn't hurt as much or wasn't valid because their rape wasn't real.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
India is where a LOT of this stuff goes on daily. Homosexuality is illegal by their supreme court and people are rarely if ever punished for attacks against women or homosexuals.

Discrimination and hate are systematic in India. Iranian women are 1000x more liberated than Indias and India never has to answer for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

I dont even want to read the story linked in op.

Earlier I saw a photo of an ISIS member holding a Christian girl of about 8 or 9 and selling her off to his ISIS buddies... that really sickened me.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

One of the reasons it is so hard to prosecute a rapist, is because we bring our own prejudices to every case.

She sustained no injuries, so it couldn't be rape.
She didn't fight, she just laid there, so it couldn't be rape.
She was drunk, so it couldn't be rape.
She liked him, so it couldn't be rape.
She was married to him, so it couldn't be rape.
He is a man, he could have fought him, so it couldn't be rape.
He is a homosexual, so it couldn't be rape.

For the number of people that exist on this planet, that is how many excuses that can hinder a prosecution on a valid rape.

The victim's biggest enemy is society, our rape culture, and our ignorance.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's fair enough. And to be honest I wish I hadn't read it as it's all I've been able to think about all day. I know this sounds stupid but her being so young might allow her to forget as much of this as possible. Whereas if she was a bit older every single thing would be remembered.

Maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better. But my thoughts are with her and her family and hope the love around her helps her recover to some sort of normal life.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

No punishment could be too severe for a crime of this sort. If no one there can handle it, I'd be glad to!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I disagree about the notion of rape having a non sexual motivation. People talk about it being a power thing but if it was about power then why would it be done to such young children?

There are plenty of ways for an adult to impose power over a child without raping them.

There have actually been studies done showing that it really is about sex, and that rapists asked anonymously with nothing they say tied to possible parole, will state that flat out. They agree with the "power" thing to get released.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
India is where a LOT of this stuff goes on daily. Homosexuality is illegal by their supreme court and people are rarely if ever punished for attacks against women or homosexuals.

Discrimination and hate are systematic in India. Iranian women are 1000x more liberated than Indias and India never has to answer for it.

There is a massive difference in India between villages and cities.

Delhi ex police chief is a lady, India democratically elected a lady Prime Minister in the 70s, many mayors, state Chief Ministers are women, women fly fighter jets for the airforce, women in the army leads whole battalions of men.

In villages they are burnt as witches, what else can I say to highlight the difference.

Regarding homosexuality, you will find many gay bars in most big cities there. Corruption plays a big part where police harass gay couples in the street, its for the bribes.
edit on 14/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
As long as certain cultures cling on to the idea of Patriarchal societies . This will continue to happen.

We have the same problem here in good old N.Z. with some cultures

Oldest Male gets the most respect = youngest girl gets the least respect.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You are 100% correct. Rape in a relationship it can be about power.

But most random rapes just boil down to the male wanting to use any female handy to satisfy their urges. Hormones are very primal and powerful.

All the academics spouting BS about " its all about power " need to be locked in prison for a while with a bunch of Men that get no sex. Then I would bet they would change their useless academic cop-out explanation real fast.

(post by deadeyedick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join