It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted ! CNN Uses Jeb Bush Staffer Planted In Audience For Trump Hit Piece

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wish I could star your post more than once. This actually makes a lot of sense and I probably wouldn't put it past Team Donald.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Still think there is but one team. Team NWO.

Donald's on it. Jeb's on it. Hillary's on it. They are all on it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Donald and Hillary on the same team?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Donald and Hillary on the same team?

Why not?

Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

You think five 'unnamed' people close with both sides just happened to approach the Washington Post in August about a conversation that happened in May?

I don't. I think this story was sanctioned by Trump and Bill.

edit on 13-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

He's talking with Bill not Hillary. Trump has no respect for women, he wouldn't be caught dead talking to Hilary other than insulting her from the podium.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ah, yes. Bill and Hillary aren't on the same team. Got it.

And, Trump hates Hillary because she's a woman. Definitely doesn't like her for being wealthy and powerful.

Yep. I know a lot of men that just hate all women because they are women. Well, no, actually I don't.

Funny, how he used to like and admire her (LINK), but now he just hates her because of her boobies and vadge.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: boohoo
There is a deeper reason why these kinds of coordinated attacks are continuously attempted on people running for office like Trump, Perot and Paul

Although Trump did grow up rich, inheriting money and property from his fathers businesses, the Trump Family is self-made for the most part and not a part of the NWO (note that all the Trumps are Tax Dodgers BTW). Donald Trumps grandfather was an illegal alien, that did not process properly through Ellis Island, simply walking away from the processing center after he got off the ship, in the late 1800's. With that in mind, people like Trump and Perot are considered TRULY "trash" by the standards of the Romney and Bush clans, with their family members having held political offices in the Untied States, as far back as the 1850's. Note, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama also had no direct family ties to the NWO. However, they were not nearly as wealthy, nor as independently bold, as Trump or Perot and eventually all of them did "toed the line", following the orders of the NWO. This is likely because they were not wealthy enough to fight back, without taking the risk of loosing everything in the process.

The reality is that Trump will NEVER be accepted as part of the TRUE "Owners of Capital" club because he is the decedent of regular working class immigrants from Germany, that came to the USA, via Ellis Island. Whether voters believe it or not, people like Donald Trump and Ross Perot before him, are truly, the best chance, regular people have to being represented by someone in office who's family is not part of the NWO. Although I have not thoroughly checked, it does not appear that Donald Trump nor Ross Perot were ever invited to or attended the Bilderberg Conference. That's a GOOD sign, not a bad one.

Also there are some other things to consider, if Trump wins the republican nomination or somehow gets huge backing as an Independent, the "Owners of Capital" will simply do what they did to Ross Perot and once that process unfolds he will eventually decide to "willingly withdraw" from the race.

Also, do people really believe, that if someone like Donald Trump wins the election, that he will be able to do what he wants, as apposed to, what the "Military Industrial Complex" wants him to do?

Anyone who becomes President of the United States has to "cow tow" to the "Military Industrial Complex" and even Donald Trump is not immune to a guaranteed "CIA visit" once in office.

Be assured they will pay him a visit, if he ever wins, and like Ross Perot, Jessie Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will be told to "toe the line" and "play ball", as they dictate. For example, why in the world did Arnold Schwarzenegger need to do ANYTHING along party lines? His fame and popularity COMPLETELY transcended political parties, yet somehow he was still "answering" to politicians who "in theory" should have had no affect on his personal life, political career or personal fortune, all of which existed prior to being elected and was held COMPLETELY outside of the confines or influence of the "Military Industrial Complex".

Also consider this angle, there is a huge assets difference between Mitt Romney, who has a $250 million net worth and Ross Perot with a $5 billion net worth (Donald Trump has a net worth of $4 Billion). Yet, someone like Romney was a shoe in for party nominations, but not Perot and this time around it will be Jeb Bush that gets the party nomination, not Trump. As I alluded to above, its NOT the money nor the popular vote that matters, people like Mitt and Jeb are government insiders and both come from families that always have been government insiders. That was not the case at all with Perot and the same goes for Trump, hence neither of them can be elected regardless of the popular vote or the public's desires.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance either, nor simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned." Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

I think Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the "good ol' boys" that we've gotten as Presidents since then. Again, Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding. He was likely threatened in some way that none of us can imagine. Why has he been so quiet, for the last 20+ years? Donald Trump will be no different, but, if he decides to run for President and he somehow wins, best case scenario, it will be Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ronald Reagan all over again.

Funny how everyone skips your comment. Makes one wonder, if he is what you found out about him. This is telling if true.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Only matters if CNN was in on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: infolurker

I don't get it... Why shouldn't she be allowed to confront Trump (or anyone) because she works for the "other side"? This was a bipartisan event. Shouldn't Bush staffers be allowed to ask questions, too?

She "played the role of a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump"? She WAS a female antagonist toward candidate Donald Trump!

No reason she can't.

The issue is she should have stated that she was working for Bush/GOP at the beginning.

It is one thing to be a supporter and another to be an employee.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join