It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 Ukraine disaster: Dutch report blames missile

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

With regards to my calculations I would still go with a full BUK-system, hence the Ukrainian military as culprit.

And yet the Ukrainian military would have had trained operators running that system and would have identified the commercial aircraft, but the fact that Ukraine would not have been using it as the separatists do not have planes to fly why would Ukraine have them active?

Seems you overlook that little bit of information.

And lacking US-intel is more circumstantial evidence for my claim, if you don't mind. That was the point, you'll catch the drift now.

And your drift is so far from being even close to the truth...but whatever you get from Russian media is always the truth, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You didn't even get the ranges right, how am I supposed to concider that site a valid source now?

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

How fast?

How fast do you think they scan targets? Lucy Lightspeed?

180° x 45° acquire & tracking and the target is out of range again. I was fair enough to let them look into the right direction, wasn't I?

This is not Battlefield, guys. There is a reason why they operate a TALAR in a system with better radar. Anything else you wanna address? I'll take that as a "yes, your calculations are correct".

Talking away, eh?
Can, might, may. Don't be childish, let's just agree to disagree then, will we?

edit on 24-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: Russian Lies

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You have been shown that numerous times, so what is it you don't understand?

180° x 45° acquire & tracking and the target is out of range again. I was fair enough to let them look into the right direction, wasn't I?

Glad you know more than those who actually do.

This is not Battlefield, guys. There is a reason why they operate a TALAR in a system with better radar. Anything else you wanna address? I'll take that as a "yes, your calculations are correct"

Yes there is, and they also made it to be used without the rest of the battery. Also you seem to not understand the fact that if they used the whole battery, they would have needed special training. And Russia didn't give them that.

You really think you have it all figured out...problem is you don't so don't go looking for that pat on the back as it isn't coming.

Talking away, eh?

Why you haven't actually disproven the fact it was a single launcher that shot down MH 17 using their fire dome radar on the launcher.

And just so you know the separatists have admitted to having the launcher operational in the same area that MH 17 was shot down...but of course you know more than them.

"They knew that this BUK existed; that the BUK was heading for Snezhnoye," he said, referring to a village 10 km (six miles) west of the crash site. "They knew that it would be deployed there, and provoked the use of this BUK by starting an air strike on a target they didn’t need, that their planes hadn’t touched for a week."

And before you say it was one from Ukraine that the separatists acquired here you go.

Khodakovsky said it was widely known that rebels had obtained BUKs from Ukrainian forces in the past, including three captured at a checkpoint in April and another captured near the airport in Donetsk. He said none of the BUKs captured from Ukrainian forces were operational.

www.reuters.com...

Keep trying to debunk whatever it is you think you have debunked...but this isn't something you have debunked.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: dragonridr

You didn't even get the ranges right, how am I supposed to concider that site a valid source now?

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

How fast?

This is not Battlefield, guys. There is a reason why they operate a TALAR in a system with better radar. Anything else you wanna address? I'll take that as a "yes, your calculations are correct".

Talking away, eh?

Yeah I see you prefer to make up your own. And have no idea how radar works. Russia is perfectly capable of creating a tracking radar.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
MH17 as well as MH370 are both false flag provocation attempts at blaming Russia, although they have different purposes. MH17 was shot down after a careful planning by the EU as well as the plane carrying former Polish president Lech Kaczynski.
The purpose was to create tension and chaos in the EU with the hope to organize a clash between the USA and Russia in an EU attempt to be the last man standing, in good British Imperial fashion.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
MH17 as well as MH370 are both false flag provocation attempts at blaming Russia, although they have different purposes. MH17 was shot down after a careful planning by the EU as well as the plane carrying former Polish president Lech Kaczynski.
The purpose was to create tension and chaos in the EU with the hope to organize a clash between the USA and Russia in an EU attempt to be the last man standing, in good British Imperial fashion.

Evidence suggest otherwise this was a mistake by Russian rebels nothing more. They thought it was ukraines they issued a warning earlier and figured they would prove it. Even brafed about it until they realized it wasn't Ukrainian

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
MH17 plane crash: New BBC documentary to air new claims the flight was targeted by a Ukraine jet

In a new BBC documentary titled ‘The Conspiracy Files: Who Shot Down MH17?’, eyewitnesses will share their accounts of how they saw the aircraft being downed by a nearby fighter jet.

“There are eyewitness accounts of other aircraft seen flying next to MH17 close to impact,” a statement from the BBC said.

“To further fuel the conspiracies, Russia and Ukraine blame each other but both countries are unable to provide all the critical radar data from that day.

“Family members do not trust the official explanations and there is a long way to go to bring about justice for the victims. This program tracks down eyewitnesses, and speaks with secret intelligence sources to try to sort fact from fiction.”

The documentary is also set to analyse the possibility that the downing of the jet was a CIA plot to pin the blame on Russia.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

When they can prove that an air to air missile can cause a 777 to explode at high altitude, with no warning, then I'll believe that it was shot down by a fighter.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What convinced you that it blew up instantly, without warning?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

The fact that neither the CVR or the FDR show evidence of alarms going off, the crew didn't radio that anything was wrong, etc. That means that it was either instantaneous, or as close to as you can get.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes, but if a Ukraine jet shot it down it was a planned conspiracy and all info put out by the conspirators would fit the official story.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

However it was done it's the same conspiracy as Kal007

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: realnewsrealfunny

The two aren't even remotely close.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

As in ?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Re: conspiracy

This is what I am talking about .. It's somewhere between the lines

The ramifications of the shoot-down of Flight 007 reverberated far beyond the lives lost. It sparked global outrage, conspiracy theories and an activist movement that continues today. It also joined a list of disturbing developments that made 1983 one of the scariest years of the Cold War. Not since 1962's Cuban Missile Crisis had the world teetered so close to the unthinkable, according to declassified documents released in May. It seemed like each month brought with it new and troubling headlines. President Ronald Reagan, in March, said the Soviet Union amounted to an "evil empire." A few weeks later, Washington announced that it was working on a new space-based weapon. The press dubbed it "Star Wars." That October, on the Caribbean island of Grenada, a coup and the deployment of pro-Soviet Cuban forces prompted the Pentagon to invade with thousands of troops. The following month, the United States and NATO staged war games that depicted a nuclear attack scenario.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 25-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Provocation of the highest rank

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

KAL007 was an accident, combined with the Soviet command deciding to not be embarrassed a second time, after a Korean 707 wandered into Soviet airspace and flew for miles before anyone noticed it or intercepted it. MH17 was flying an established air route, on their filed flight plan.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sure

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There's not a shred of credible evidence that KAL007 was anything but an accident, and quite a bit of good information that it was. Just as the evidence that MH17 was anything but a Surface to Air Missile isn't very good.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

That's so wrong it's not funny

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join