It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 Ukraine disaster: Dutch report blames missile

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The latter video shows game footage.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

To me it seems that the billboard is in the location the Ukraine says it is in, only it was shopped into the BUK transport vid, to make it look like it was shot at that location.

No, it wasn't photo shopped into the video.

It looks that way because it was shot in Luhansk and the location has been verified.

www.9jumpin.com.au...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sourcing back to your own thread as evidence...really?

Shouldn't that one actually have proved something first before using it as some type of source for the truth?

edit on 17-10-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No, it wasn't photo shopped into the video. It looks that way because it was shot in Luhansk and the location has been verified.

Right, yet another non-attempt at debunking the proof that it was photoshopped, what a surprise.

As long as none of you boys explain the issue with the sky showing through the billboard, you might as well not respond at all, since it makes you look inept.

On the other hand it is to be expected from the fail brigade.

Sourcing back to your own thread as evidence...really?

No, really not. I posted the evidence, or rather proof, right here in this thread.

I simply posted the link to the dedicated thread.

Nice try......

FAIL.

edit on 17-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Right, yet another non-attempt at debunking the proof that it was photoshopped, what a surprise.

First thing you didn't prove it was photo shopped, but now look at the link I added and your argument is proven wrong.

As long as none of you boys explain the issue with the sky showing through the billboard, you might as well not respond at all, since it makes you look inept

It isn't.

Again you have proven nothing...well except maybe your keen eye for seeing what you want to see.

On the other hand it is to be expected from the fail brigade.

Fail brigade...your a hoot.

No, really not. I posted the evidence, or rather proof, right here in this thread.

I simply posted the link to the dedicated thread.

No you posted what you want to call proof without actually proving anything.

No you posted back to your own thread as though it showed proof of something...again it didn't either.

FAIL.

Yes you did.

You do understand this has been discussed many times long before you thought you could prove something in thread about it.

SO this isn't something new...well except for your opinions.

SO as for the sky you see...it is from between the two billboards as shown in the video I linked.

You really need to pay attention to little details such as that. It didn't come through the billboard itself.
edit on 17-10-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Still not touching the issue. Because you can't.

Fail.

You can post all the contrived vids you want, it will not make this issue go away.

Fail.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Still not touching the issue. Because you can't.

What issue?

The sky...watch the linked video and you will see the answer for that.

You can post all the contrived vids you want, it will not make this issue go away.

Facts aren't really something you like to see are they?

Well at least now I know.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The sky...watch the linked video and you will see the answer for that.

Oh so you have an answer ready that would totally debunk the clear layering issue in the photoshopped vid, yet you are not going to post it here for people to read?

How many people are going to watch that vid you think, compared to reading these comments?

It would be better to just post the debunk, if you want to accomplish something. But you can't can you.

FAIL.
edit on 17-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Without stating my opinion on the credibility of Snowden, I agree with BornAgainAlien about Dutch Intelligence basically being a C.I.A. lapdog, following their every demand (according to Snowden).
This was reported by Dutch media a while back.
nos.nl...
Link to Dutch article, saying Snowden answered a reporter from Nieuwsuur (Daily news program, broadcasted on Dutch public tvnetwork), that "... Dutch intelligence is basically working for U.S. Intelligence, because they do everything we ask" and "Dutch intelligence is less respected (compared to other European intelligence agencies), not because of their capability, but for their compliancy.
This was of course way before MH17, nevertheless it shows the way Dutch intelligence is looked upon by the U.S.
If you take Snowdens word for it of course, which in this case I find VERY credible.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
Without stating my opinion on the credibility of Snowden, I agree with BornAgainAlien about Dutch Intelligence basically being a C.I.A. lapdog, following their every demand (according to Snowden).
This was reported by Dutch media a while back.
nos.nl...
Link to Dutch article, saying Snowden answered a reporter from Nieuwsuur (Daily news program, broadcasted on Dutch public tvnetwork), that "... Dutch intelligence is basically working for U.S. Intelligence, because they do everything we ask" and "Dutch intelligence is less respected (compared to other European intelligence agencies), not because of their capability, but for their compliancy.
This was of course way before MH17, nevertheless it shows the way Dutch intelligence is looked upon by the U.S.
If you take Snowdens word for it of course, which in this case I find VERY credible.

UNless you got direct proof and i mean commucations between the dutch and the CIA on THIS CASE i dont trust Snowdens claims. This happenned when he was in hiding an d unable to access the information he could before. JUst because you were reliable in th e past does no t make it so today.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Of course I can't proof this, however I can tell you that for at least the last 30 yrs (and probably way longer),
that Dutch politicians like to crawl up U.S.'s arse at any opportunity they get.
Just my observation though...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

Of course I can't proof this, however I can tell you that for at least the last 30 yrs (and probably way longer),
that Dutch politicians like to crawl up U.S.'s arse at any opportunity they get.
Just my observation though...

...and of anyone else in The Netherlands.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

... and mine, mine, mine (!) from the German part of Magna Frisia. Same sh!t, different toilet.

I mean... come on guys, did you sleep over the neoliberal agenda or something? Whazzup yuppa? Operation Gladio, Project Echelon maybe?

Our observation is actually even written into our constitution, the bad Krauts again. Observation constitutionalized, Stasi and SS would be proud as... hell? Popcorn anyone?

edit on 17-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Do you have anything to say that is on topic? For example, do you have any theories why Putin is opposed to a criminal hearing through the UN?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Kremlin said in a statement that Mr Putin "explained Russia's position regarding the premature and counterproductive initiatives of several countries, including the Netherlands, on the establishment of an international tribunal".

It said he had underlined that any decisions and investigations must be thorough, objective and independent, and criticised what the statement described as politicised media coverage offering various versions of what had happened.

www.stuff.co.nz...

Deconstructing disinfo. It's a pretty decent approach, diametrically opposed to the 'Dutch' cover-up.
Do you have something interesting to say, blaim some Russians maybe? Anything I don't know yet?

How is the weather on the moon today?

edit on 18-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Funny, the only contradictory media reports came out of Russia....

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Funny thing is, all contradicting reports of this contradicting report stern from the NATO propaganda bubble. Anything to add or do you just wanna talk it away now?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Who kept interviewing witnesses who saw different numbers of planes? Who publicized reports from non existent Spanish flight controllers? Who got caught altering Wikipedia to make it look like SU 25s have better performance than they do? Who released a fake radar return? Who has changed their story to "it's a BUK, but it's a Ukrainian BUK. Why Don't you and your legion just admit that the ball game is over?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Witnesses, good point. They are not part of this report. Are they? Is there anything we can discuss? Spread your rumors again if ya like, I would guess not one of your assumptions could be substantiated (again). Sorry to break it for you, but nobody on Ceres cares.

Remember the ant colony? It's not 'my' legion, nobody is in charge. Write a pm if you wanna get nasty, baby.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Have you followed this story at all? Anyone who has can see your accusations are ridiculous. Rather than try to refute all the well documented points I just made, you tantrum
Hit the showers.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Care to explain why they ought to be ridiculous? Talking away the unpleasant state of affairs, probably with well documented points like the one regarding 'Russian lies'? Educate me!

Taking a shower? Wanna join or whazzup?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join