It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons, a free pass.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well. The can of worms spills. Am I one of the many who seek true knowledge of secret, esoteric, cultic orgs.?
Free/hkot/banned has argued repeatedly on the lack of integrity, knowledge(ignorance), ability to learn and overall aptitude of the rest of the world to understand that leadership of this planet belongs to the Masons alone.

Do I falter here?

What does the Public know of masonry? What do we know of secrecy? Why is Masonry secret?

Why does masonry denounce every shred of evidence exclusive of its own members?

Why must our conspiracy protagonists hedge their bets when Masonry raises its ugly head.

If you may reach a certian degree, Why not another without taking a secret oath?

Why does Masonry ask your religion upon applying for membership?

Why the vows to death?
What to hide my friends??

I am looking for solutions also.

If Albert Pike was not the author and pre-iminent scholar of Free masonry, then who was?

Is he now discredited like so many others in our MODERN AGE?

Some truth would be nice.

Is masonry responsible for the formation of the modern world?
Are the peoples of the world under their domain?

??????????????

Is Freemasonry a too of the Devil/ Satan?

Does Masonry give credence to The Light Bearer? Lucifer. Or Satan.

Does ;Masonry ask its devotees to lie as a matter of fact. (something you should consider wisely)?

Just thoughts here.........................................

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The secrets of Freemasonry are not secret anymore.

The "oaths" are nothing but symbolic. To assume otherwise is to prove yourself not a Mason.

Religion....the question asked (at least here ) is; "In whom do you put your trust?"

The answer is "God"; or Whomever your religion calls it's Supreme Being.
The Freemasons accept all from different religions, as long as the person believes in a Supreme Being.

Albert Pike wrote a book for the Southern Jurisdiction of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, in about 1871. I have a 1949 edition of the book, which I wouldn't care about, other than a bunch of antimasons like to quote/misquote from it.

Most Freemasons haven't heard about this book...let alone read it.

The Freemasons have no agenda, other than to provide assistance to our youth...be it childrens hospitals, or our local youth charity.

A Freemason is not a Satanist or Lucifer worshiper...one who does such would not be admitted as a member.

Lies are definately not a typical attribute of a Mason....The creedence of Brotherly Love...Relief, and Truth are....

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Get real, you would not post unless you had an interest. Religion....hmm. Geez fella.

Well, Pike seems to most scholars(non- masons) a reputable source.

You come with nothing. Lies come easy.

I can come with facts.

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Dittos to what Rhaboni said.

If you doubt, go visit them.

And there is a lot of direct evidence that the conspiracy websites are outright lies and misunderstandings. Hang around some Masons, get to know some Masons and their families. Some of them in the South can be real Bubbas, but the idea of them being Satanic or having Satanic rituals is laughable.

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Dittos to what Rhaboni said.

If you doubt, go visit them.

And there is a lot of direct evidence that the conspiracy websites are outright lies and misunderstandings. Hang around some Masons, get to know some Masons and their families. Some of them in the South can be real Bubbas, but the idea of them being Satanic or having Satanic rituals is laughable.

Why is this Q. laughable?

When Masonry admires Lucifer as a God!(Light)

May you give relief to this?

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My interest?

I am currently Worshipful Master of my Lodge
3rd in command of my Royal Arch Lodge
A 32 deg Scottish Rite Mason

Pike wrote a book some 130 years ago...he has no merit in today's Freemasonry.

I have no facts? You come with heresay....
I have experience...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
The secrets of Freemasonry are not secret anymore.

The "oaths" are nothing but symbolic. To assume otherwise is to prove yourself not a Mason.

Religion....the question asked (at least here ) is; "In whom do you put your trust?"

The answer is "God"; or Whomever your religion calls it's Supreme Being.
The Freemasons accept all from different religions, as long as the person believes in a Supreme Being.

Albert Pike wrote a book for the Southern Jurisdiction of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, in about 1871. I have a 1949 edition of the book, which I wouldn't care about, other than a bunch of antimasons like to quote/misquote from it.

Most Freemasons haven't heard about this book...let alone read it.

The Freemasons have no agenda, other than to provide assistance to our youth...be it childrens hospitals, or our local youth charity.

A Freemason is not a Satanist or Lucifer worshiper...one who does such would not be admitted as a member.

Lies are definately not a typical attribute of a Mason....The creedence of Brotherly Love...Relief, and Truth are....

Despite statements to the contrary[here Mr. Hall admits that the Masons are lying to the public when they say that "masonry is not an religion,"]Masonry is a religion seeking to unite God and man by elevating its initiates to that level of conciousness whereon they can behold with clarified vision the workings of the Great Architect of the Universe"

Manly P Hall, Secret Teachings of the Ages

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm not going to comment, but this looks good.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   

My interest?

I am currently Worshipful Master of my Lodge
3rd in command of my Royal Arch Lodge
A 32 deg Scottish Rite Mason

Pike wrote a book some 130 years ago...he has no merit in today's Freemasonry.

I have no facts? You come with heresay....
I have experience...

Hmm, and what does this mean exactly to those in the real world?
You said it" I have no ex...."

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you are a "worshipful master", then some one has to be in worship then right?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Right...I worship my God...WM is nothing but a title..likened to "President".

I fail to understand your post "I have no ex"??

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Right...I worship my God...WM is nothing but a title..likened to "President".

I fail to understand your post "I have no ex"??

WM means nothing then.(?) sorry about that.................

Cult.

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It is a cult because people are lured into it by secrecy.

Just jumping ahead................

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Aw man..I was hopeing rahboni would dismiss the rumors about masonry. Maybe he's going to gather the group and hunt you down tyriffic, and show ya first hand what they really do...I always wondered what those swords were for.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Aw Bro.........
He aint got tha power you know?!!!

tanks over

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"Pike wrote a book some 130 years ago...he has no merit in today's Freemasonry."

You call it the ANCIENT and accepted rite, yet say a 130 year old book is no longer valid.

Please explain away the writings of other 33d degree freemasons: Foster Bailey, Manly P.Hall, J.D. Buck, C.W. "Lend a hand" Leadbeater.

You know, these writings: home.earthlink.net...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Although I don't think that Freemasonry is ultimately a Satanic and purely evil group(but they obviously misuse their knowledge); it is the basis of Western(white) civilization and they do control most things in this world, including our minds. I think it's funny when Masons try to cover up truths that have been revealed about their Order(s).

I like what Researcher said: "You call it the ANCIENT and accepted rite, yet say a 130 year old book is no longer valid."

Don't they have a bust bearing the likeness of Albert Pike in Washington D.C. somewhere?

ONE

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Not a bust, a complete statue. Only statue of a Confederate in D.C.

www.masonicinfo.com...

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Tyriffic was having a bad hair day. Surely we are all entitled to one of those. But I wouldn't give him a free pass.

People doing 'scholarly research' from outside Freemasonry always seem to get referred to the same books. I agree entirely with rahboni that the place of these oft-quoted tomes (especially Pike) is nowhere in the current position and future vision of Freemasonry.

Freemasonry requires a belief in a Supreme Being. You are not asked about your religious denomination when you join, but as an atheist or agnostic you could not join with your integrity intact.

Freemasonry exists with subtle variations around the world, but all recognised Grand Lodges are in fraternal relations with one another. They adhere to the core principles rahboni has mentioned, then manage their affairs independently of one another. For example, there are more affiliated groups brought about to involve the families of Masons in the US than elsewhere.

To get information to form an opinion about Freemasonry in your own area, contact the local Grand Lodge and get them to send you their literature. Don't rely on irrelevant and dated material.

BTW, I can have public disagreements with any Freemason but I would not do it in a way that affects the harmony of my own Lodge.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
They aren't just "some questions", they are the Socratic method in action. Great for changing thoughts.

"Is masonry responsible for the formation of the modern world?"

I am sure that it is. Freemasons in elitist positions have built the world around technology. The industrial revolution isn't over, either.

"Are the peoples of the world under their domain?"

We are under their CONTROL - they administer fear and we follow instructions & do as we are told, like good little workers. And we have our 5 minutes hate every night on the news!

What's your motivation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join