It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters gather to hold anti-Islam rally outside Phoenix mosque

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Any lifestyle accepted by humans can be used to help or harm others. There's nothing medieval about that, that's simply human nature.

Just want to say I appreciate your input.

As an Atheist (raised Christian) I understand misconception by ignorance.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Cue me on on the right questions then ... LOL. Or, don't bother, I'm good.

Of course religious freedom is not the point of the rally ... the point of the rally is to intimidate American Muslims.

Why else would a group bring weapons and stand outside their place of worship?

You mean the weapons you still can't prove were at these rallies? Or the ones that were at another rally 5 months earlier? Please define so we know which rally you are talking about.

If this one, then please prove weapons were there. If the other one, then please start another thread as that would be off topic.....we are talking about a rally that happened in October, a fact you seem to consistently overlook and try to derail with posts about a previous rally and the pics from that one.

The truly sad part is ... you knew you were being dishonest when you wrote this crap.

Every time.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

only because she was to old to marry.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

Agreed. When you gather a bunch of hostile, screaming and armed men outside a place of worship with women and children, it's clear that the motive is to intimidate those inside from exercising their rights guaranteed under the First Amendment.

If your motive is to intimidate and scare families who have done nothing except exercise their constitutional rights, isn't that, in itself, terrorism?

Your logic is flawed. If these men were as 'hostile" as you claimed they are, then why aren't their a bunch of dead Muslims in Phoenix?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Your logic is flawed. If these men were as 'hostile" as you claimed they are, then why aren't their a bunch of dead Muslims in Phoenix?

I think your logic is flawed. If you had a bunch of guys walking up to you with assault rifles telling you they don't like what you believe in and they don't want you here, you don't define that as hostile? So is hostility only when somebody is actually shot and killed?

How do we define hostility?

hostile behaviour; unfriendliness or opposition.

"their hostility to all outsiders"
synonyms: antagonism, unfriendliness, bitterness, malevolence, malice, unkindness,

Do you actually have to kill somebody to be hostile? No.

It's pretty evident to the average person these vocal protesters, some with guns in hands, were being hostile. If this was a church, there'd be no doubt it'd be hostile to everybody on ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

How interesting ... suddenly your thread has gotten quiet(er).

Wonder why?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You can only go so far with mental gymnastics.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Reallyfolks

Cue me on on the right questions then ... LOL. Or, don't bother, I'm good.

Of course religious freedom is not the point of the rally ... the point of the rally is to intimidate American Muslims.

Why else would a group bring weapons and stand outside their place of worship?

You mean the weapons you still can't prove were at these rallies? Or the ones that were at another rally 5 months earlier? Please define so we know which rally you are talking about.

If this one, then please prove weapons were there. If the other one, then please start another thread as that would be off topic.....we are talking about a rally that happened in October, a fact you seem to consistently overlook and try to derail with posts about a previous rally and the pics from that one.

The truly sad part is ... you knew you were being dishonest when you wrote this crap.

Every time.

Hmm...nope. the OP was being disingenuous by saying there were weapons and using an old picture with a story written prior to the protests.

Funny how it took an entire day for the OP to finally answer with some actual proof of weapons being at one of the rallies. Go ahead and look back at the timeline of posting.

Talk about the thread getting quiet....OP didn't even come back in after the first page until page 10. He couldn't because he had no proof for a full day and it was obvious.

That's why he let you do the arguing for him.

Funny how quiet the OP got for 10 pages....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: chuck258

I think your logic is flawed. If you had a bunch of guys walking up to you with assault rifles telling you they don't like what you believe in and they don't want you here, you don't define that as hostile? So is hostility only when somebody is actually shot and killed?

How do we define hostility?

hostile behaviour; unfriendliness or opposition.

"their hostility to all outsiders"
synonyms: antagonism, unfriendliness, bitterness, malevolence, malice, unkindness,

Do you actually have to kill somebody to be hostile? No.

It's pretty evident to the average person these vocal protesters, some with guns in hands, were being hostile. If this was a church, there'd be no doubt it'd be hostile to everybody on ATS.

Interesting, so now you're claiming it was a "bunch of guys" with weapons? Maybe you should go back and watch your own video again....they showed one guy with a weapon....one. and nowhere in the video did they ever show him walking up to anyone. He was asked what type of weapon and he told them...that was it.

Your craptastic reporting and agenda driven BS is really getting old at this point. Let's sensationalize it some more shall we?
edit on 10/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Gryphon66

You can only go so far with mental gymnastics.

Like the ones you performed in the OP? Reporting on guns being there using a pic from months ago and a story from prior to the rally even happening? Those kind of mental gymnastics you mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nope ... right back at you.

You desperately tried to obscure WHAT YOU HAVE ADMITTED YOU KNEW ALL ALONG throughout the whole thread.

You knew there were weapons at the October "protest" in AZ.

You knew there were weapons at the May "protests."

You knew (or at least, I informed you in the thread with evidence) that the October "protest" organizers had requested that attendees bring their weapons as they had in May.

OP was not disingenuous in the least. It is more than clear who was attempting to obscure the truth: Vasa Croe.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Nope ... right back at you.

You desperately tried to obscure WHAT YOU HAVE ADMITTED YOU KNEW ALL ALONG throughout the whole thread.

You knew there were weapons at the October "protest" in AZ.

You knew there were weapons at the May "protests."

You knew (or at least, I informed you in the thread with evidence) that the October "protest" organizers had requested that attendees bring their weapons as they had in May.

OP was not disingenuous in the least. It is more than clear who was attempting to obscure the truth: Vasa Croe.

Keep reaching and arguing like the OP's pet.

How could I know when there were no reports of them being there?

Probably why the thread died and it was just you arguing in it....OP put up crap sources with old data trying to make it look new until one could actually be found.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Reaching and arguing about what?

Your posts are blatant foolishness or obvious lies; that's the only thing you've "proven" in this thread.

Again: You've stated that you knew there were guns at the October "protest."

The organizers of the events asked the same folks who came to the same styled protests in May to bring their guns again in October.

There were and are photographs presented of guns at both events.

And as it is so obvious that your posts make you look like either a fool or a liar ... I would bet that no one is interested in making further posts here because the truth was and is crystal clear, and really, who wants to listen to lies (and/or foolishness) over and over again?
edit on 8Sat, 17 Oct 2015 08:01:37 -050015p0820151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Reaching and arguing about what?

Your posts are blatant foolishness or obvious lies; that's the only thing you've "proven" in this thread.

Again: You've stated that you knew there were guns at the October "protest."

The organizers of the events asked the same folks who came to the same styled protests in May to bring their guns again in October.

There were and are photographs presented of guns at both events.

And as it is so obvious that your posts make you look like either a fool or a liar ... I would bet that no one is interested in making further posts here because the truth was and is crystal clear, and really, who wants to listen to lies (and/or foolishness) over and over again?

Ok...so the OP...the very first post on this thread...is it your position that the pics and the story linked are from this event?

They aren't and it was a blatant lie from the start. It ended up there as a single gun at one rally. The OP couldn't find anything about guns being there for 10 pages.

Rah rah...go crap reporting!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Any lifestyle accepted by humans can be used to help or harm others. There's nothing medieval about that, that's simply human nature.

Just want to say I appreciate your input.

As an Atheist (raised Christian) I understand misconception by ignorance.

Thanks. And sorry, I'd completely missed this comment earlier. Was just re-reading the end of the thread when I saw it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join