It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters gather to hold anti-Islam rally outside Phoenix mosque

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I don't like armed intimidation of others, even if it is technically Constitutional.

Period. Bad idea.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: misskat1

This epitomizes how fed up the American people are with having to make room in our world for a culture that is completely opposite of our culture. We see what has happened to every country that has made room for these people. And it never ever benefits the citizens of that country.

Merica, home of the brave....HAHAHA more like "home of those who fear what they don't know..." Islamophobia.

Sounds like you don't read much. This was where the two gunmen that were killed came from....they were headed to shoot up a peaceful protest with a Mohammed cartoon contest....and were killed in the process. But yeah, let's act like it didn't happen...

So, it is the American people that have an issue?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't like armed intimidation of others, even if it is technically Constitutional.

Period. Bad idea.

Then work to change the laws or suck it up. Not too many other options as posting on ats won't stop the protests or prevent guns.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Got any sauce for the propaganda?

How are two dead nutbags 'propaganda'?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

You speak for the American people in these issues? LOL

Bringing guns to a "protest" seems a lot like intimidation.

Unless ... American Muslims don't have the same rights under the Constitution as we all do, eh?

Should every religious center that has any criminal associated with it be brought under fire?

These are Americans threatening Americans. You're okay with that; I'm not.
edit on 10Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:30:50 -050015p1020151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Period. Bad idea.

Then work to change the laws or suck it up. Not too many other options as posting on ats won't stop the protests or prevent guns.

I don't think those are my only two options, but thanks for your kind suggestion.

I hesitate to note that ... you too are posting on ATS about the matter ... /shrug

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes....the picture is clear it was NOT taken at the protest the OP claims it was taken at and alludes to it being from.....agenda and bias.

Yes, I think bringing guns to a place where TWO extremists are known to have come from is fine because....protection. There was not just one, but two which shows a small pattern.

And carry as much or as little as you like! You are actually allowed to here in the US. The problem is the Mohammed Cartoon shooters were carrying with the intent to kill that day....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Usually when a person makes a claim they try to back it up with a source... I didn't see anything a cursory search of "Temple Tempe Mosque Extremists" so I honestly thought you were making BS up to fit your narrative. Anyways. They worshiped there "intermittently" so that's gotta be ground zero for fanatics...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Period. Bad idea.

I don't think those are my only two options, but thanks for your kind suggestion.

I hesitate to note that ... you too are posting on ATS about the matter ... /shrug

Not trying to say they shouldn't do it nor do I have an issue with what they are doing I'm pretty standard, May not like whatever protest but it's important they happen and as long a no laws are violated anything that may encompass. Protesting dead soliders, live soldiers, Muslims, occupy wall street whatever.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think the protesters see Islam as the enemy, probably more than individual Muslims, so even though I dont think it was necessary to bring weapons, I think they were trying to say, that the violent take over of Islam isnt going to happen in AZ. Before our eyes we see Europe crumbling under the weight of Islam ideology. Dont expect us to go quietly into the good night.
edit on 13-10-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Usually when a person makes a claim they try to back it up with a source...

My 'claim', in so much as it was, were that the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix had two, now deceased, extremist members. This is an easily verifiable fact.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I think the protesters see Islam as the enemy, probably more than individual Muslims, so even though I dont think it was necessary to bring weapons, I think they were trying to say, that the violent take over of Islam isnt going to happen in AZ. Before our eyes we see Europe crumbling under the weight of Islam ideology. Dont expect us to go quietly into the good night.

The violent take-over of Islam? In Arizona? I'm sorry, that seems more "agenda-driven" than anything in the OP.

You say that individual Muslim Americans are not the problem, and yet, it was the individuals who would have been threatened ... there's no disconnect there for you?

/shrug

Religious freedom is religious freedom. Islam has as much right to exist as Christianity.

No one, Muslim or Christian, has the right to harm or intimidate others. IMO

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Usually when a person makes a claim they try to back it up with a source...

My 'claim', in so much as it was, were that the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix had two, now deceased, extremist members. This is an easily verifiable fact.

So, it should have been super easy to get a link and back it up... Maybe even a quote.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Agreed.

Seeing the hatred that exists on all sides today is disheartening, wherever ones sees it originating.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So, it should have been super easy to get a link and back it up... Maybe even a quote.

Yeah, it is.

Members of a mosque the suspects attended, the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, are in shock about what happened, said its president, Usama Shami.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFlya reply to: Southern Guardian

Usama Shami, president of the Islamic Community Center said, rally organizers are displaying their bigotry

well...you can call it bigotry...but people evidently have feelings. In the land of the free...they are allowed to express verbally their feelings on the matter.

And to be fair. Our government spends a lot of time and money fostering this suspicion and hate, in the American people.

We are still having to line up 2 hours before a fight, take off our shoes and walk through a x-ray scanner, just to get on a plane. Why? Because our government has convinced us that we need this, and an over the top Homeland Security department to protect us from these radicals.

So don't blame the people. They have every right to be concerned. Our government told us we have to be concerned.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeah, it is.

Members of a mosque the suspects attended, the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, are in shock about what happened, said its president, Usama Shami.

Thanks, but it's a bit late dude. I have already updated my post like ten minutes ago... Just future reference...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Usually when a person makes a claim they try to back it up with a source... I didn't see anything a cursory search of "Temple Tempe Mosque Extremists" so I honestly thought you were making BS up to fit your narrative. Anyways. They worshiped there "intermittently" so that's gotta be ground zero for fanatics...

Ah...moving the goal posts...they were only there a couple times so it COULDN'T be a real connection....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thanks, but it's a bit late dude. I have already updated my post like ten minutes ago... Just future reference...

I am not going back and rereading pages, if you want to play silly 'gotcha games' do it with someone else.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Let me try to whittle that down ...

Are you saying that all American Muslims are extremists?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join