It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay? You are saved!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Is that a threat? a Doomsday prophecy us GLBTQ+ should know about?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

Don't worry. This isn't a gay-bashing thread. Quite the opposite. If you are gay, you literally are saved.

going from "im not bashing gays" to "you are forgiven for your blasphemous lifestyle" in the same line. this is what i call "lying".

regardless of what you tell yourself, this thread is more pretentious than constructive. you have enough timber in your eye sockets to build a house, dont worry about other peoples splinters.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Not a threat. A prediction that mainstream media and entertainment will revert to masculine/ feminine presenters once the novelty wears off. I'm clearly talking about the "stereotypical" gays. Please don't ask of this stereotype as we all know.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i'm confused.. is this a serious thread or is it taking the mickey?

what relevance do passages in the bible have to crop circles?
what evidence is there for any single crop circle not being man-made, besides questionable "witness testimony"?
what am i doing with my life, when i click on a thread title such as this one's and actually read it to the end, and comment...?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

What Novelty? the Gay Novelty? when has it become a Novelty to be Gay?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

You know what would be cool? Flour prepared only from grain inside and directly affected by crop circles. I think you could claim some magic properties about it and sell it for 50 times what it is normally worth.

Oh, and to make this post relevant to the OP ummm: god said love your neighbour as yourself so only gays who masturbate will be allowed, are you masturbating enough to get through?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join