It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry, Bush connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Does anyone else ever give thought to a possible conspiracy between the skull and bones buddies, john kerry and george bush? karl rove deserves plenty of credit for running a good campaign, but it wasn't that good. It seemed to me that John fell asleep at the whell far too many times to win an election.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Politics nowadays is like pro wrestling. It's already determined who's going to win...the fun part is watching how it happens and seeing if you can guess who's going to win.

I already knew Bush would. I knew he'd steal another one.

But I also believe in "Duty is ours; results are God's."

Kerry gave it to Bush. The whole election was window-dressing.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The elected are wealthy and aristocratic. They influence people to vote different ways with money and friends with lots of power that control media, religious services, etc. It is obvious to me that this election was rigged from day one. C'mon, do you really believe that someone who has been campaigning for 1.5 years is going to not contest the Ohio votes, give me a break! He said it was for the good of the nation and also the large margin of votes supposidly swayed toward Bush, but they knew tampering had been done. Any Democrat besides John Kerry would have contested the Ohio vote. John Kerry is loyal to the Skull & Bones first and foremost, he did his duty for the S & B.
For the people that voted Bush I have one question, Did you see him in the first debate?

[edit on 2-1-2005 by TheBigD]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ummmm, kazi~~~~~~~~~~~
the election was, like, two months ago. It's over. The point is moot. We talked that area to death here on ATS.
If you really wanted, you could always do a search and add your comments there.

This thread should be closed.
IMHO

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I hink it goes to show that bus and all them are just puppets for the corporations that lobby for certain things and that are allowed to not be fined for polluting our America and the earth. Bush will pay, whether on earth or in Hell (That's why I think he is so sweaty some times, because he know's he is guilty for our service men and women dying). Look up "Bush's environment record on Google. I wish all had researched before voting blindly.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It simply never occurred to me that Kerry and Bush were anything but fraternity brothers. Competitors? Nah!

They march to the same drummers.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What was interesting was the Bonesman vs. Bonesman aspect.

I think--now this is a theory--that if the Democrats' candidate had not been a Bonesman, that candidate would have raised a huge stink, and blow Bush's cover. I think that in that scenario, more people's awareness would have been raised concerning vote fraud.

I don't think Kerry was ever intended to win the 2004 election. I figure, if you have the Republican win and the Democrat concede without a fight, then people will think things must be on the up-and-up--because look at the Florida debacle in 2000.

I hope I'm coming across all right. I'm just having a hard time explaining it seems....

So what do you guys think of my theory?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding like i've been overcome by mad cow decease, i will say again that i believe that Kerry was in on the sham and never intended to be president- better have a skull & bones brother run against you with the same agenda than someone who desires to be true president.

The shame of it all...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
At the risk of sounding like i've been overcome by mad cow decease, i will say again that i believe that Kerry was in on the sham and never intended to be president- better have a skull & bones brother run against you with the same agenda than someone who desires to be true president.

The shame of it all...

That's pretty much what I'm saying. I'm also saying that people are probably more accepting of the outcome since Kerry didn't raise a racket over it.

I also believe that it wouldn't have mattered much if Kerry actually "won." Except it would wake the Christians and conservatives a little more....

new topics

top topics

join