It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldHecho

Going to be kind of hard for you to respond to this, but what the heck, I am going to go out on a huge limb here and suggest...if it is from Mars it is not alien to that planet therefore it is....you guessed it a MARTIAN you nimrod!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Then why post such nonsense?? Especially here??

duh.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

And I have had my share of crazy theory's, Venus is earth from an alternate future catapulted back by the living spirit of the planet to avoid its destruction in the outer layers of the then expanding sun, its' smaller size due to it being baked and much of it's material, especially the majority of it's hydrogen lost in atmospheric evaporation under the heat so that when it entered this alternate past it became venus with, the only other planet that is nearly earths twin but has only two continent's, it's ocean's evaproated and molecularly seperated so that water no longer exists except as a component of the sulphuric acid that always rains there but never touches the ground and with a surface pressure somewhat like the bottom of the mariana trench, so hot that lead runs liquid and the rock's glow with the sun rising in the west and setting in the east, six month long days and night's, of course I was thinking of that as part of a scientific fiction story I was going to write but what if?.
It's closer orbit due to long term 4.5 billion years in the future before the displacement into an alternative past due to orbital decay caused by solar and other particles causing slow friction and reducing the orbital momentum of the plent over that time period.

*BOOM* Mind Blown

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'm all for people suggesting they have found evidence of alien/Martian life on Mars.

But it needs to be presented properly, with evidence that is clearly presented to be digested and mulled over.

Saying we are all going to die then posting a link to your blog, is not going to work.

I am not a member who is widely known here, but I feel even I can say, this sort of post will not go down well here.

I am not criticising you personally. You should feel free to post something regarding Mars and aliens on this website, just present it better maybe

In other words, add a dash of salt

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hey Bernard,
Love ur work keep it up

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I find it disconcerting when I clicked on the link and it take me to a blog site that I have never visited but which invites me to add a rely under my displayed real name. I had always thought I had to provide my name before any site would show it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There is a rounded Mesa like rock formation at the mouth of cave therefore there is a race of 60foot tall,bulletproof,pissed off, subterranean warmongering aliens.

Perhaps if there was a series of photos showing the cave with and without the feature or with the feature moving to a different part the cave or perhaps 2 features at once. Really any kind of confirmed topographic change would be interesting. This is just one photo of one cave with one interesting feature.

To extrapolate the information your inferring from this one photo is quite a stretch.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
He's a troll.

There has however been remote viewing data from numerous blind and trained remote viewers that there are still martians living below the surface of mars and on earth in the santa fe baldy mountains. They are very much like us...in fact indistinguishable to the casual observer. They are normal people of a completely different culture but much more similar than many would expect. The government knows.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join