It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldHecho
a reply to: LABTECH767

I am not now, nor have I ever been a liar. I ain't here to bs nobody.

Peace brother, your post left you open but look what I have given you and how I have in part deflected for you as well, I believe you believe and that does not make you wrong or me right but we have limited data and the image is very hard to discern.
I do believe there is life out there and if you take into account the images I have shared with you then you must ask this, have we been defeated before - totally defeated by someone or something and the answer is a possible yes, who are we, survivors descendants, who were the neanderthal, troglodytes whom became adapted to there existance but cooked in caves as if they feared the sky?.

Could it have been natural yes, an eminant scientist whom has since passed away was convinced that Mars once orbited another planet as a moon and that planet was destroyed in the process destroying the then habitable Mars, he had no problem with the idea of martian ruins and was a former Top NASA planet scientist.

And I have had my share of crazy theory's, Venus is earth from an alternate future catapulted back by the living spirit of the planet to avoid its destruction in the outer layers of the then expanding sun, its' smaller size due to it being baked and much of it's material, especially the majority of it's hydrogen lost in atmospheric evaporation under the heat so that when it entered this alternate past it became venus with, the only other planet that is nearly earths twin but has only two continent's, it's ocean's evaproated and molecularly seperated so that water no longer exists except as a component of the sulphuric acid that always rains there but never touches the ground and with a surface pressure somewhat like the bottom of the mariana trench, so hot that lead runs liquid and the rock's glow with the sun rising in the west and setting in the east, six month long days and night's, of course I was thinking of that as part of a scientific fiction story I was going to write but what if?.
It's closer orbit due to long term 4.5 billion years in the future before the displacement into an alternative past due to orbital decay caused by solar and other particles causing slow friction and reducing the orbital momentum of the plent over that time period.

edit on 13-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

a reply to: InnerPeace2012

They drifted into the underground as a last resort.

A last resort against who or what? Please share if have this info, and post some "eye catching pics" if you have.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Against the evil which abounds in the cosmos. Prolonged idleness in that place will be fatal.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldHecho I was under the impression that the Mars aliens were the ones who were evil. Do they speak, can you tell us more about them?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

a reply to: spav5

I've beginning to think that my coming here is like a Jew going to old Nazi Germany and trying to communicate with the people there.

Frankly, I don't have any more evidence.

No coming here was a good place, and this thread is placed properly. You have an ENTIRE SITE full of people that would love this to be true, trust me. Unfortunately without concrete evidence, facts, photos, contacts, etc...all you have is a cool story bro.

If you like Mars rock pics here's one of SEVERAL large compilations of Mars anomalies, many more with a simple search, enjoy!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Against the evil which abounds in the cosmos. Prolonged idleness in that place will be fatal.

Thanks for responding, you must know that you need to provide more information, perhaps a narrative on how you came to that conclusion.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldHecho

There is a very strong belief that this statement is correct, why have we not picked up signals from ancient alien civilization's given the ever increasing number of earth like worlds being detected?.
Traditional answers are.
The universe is too young and we may be among the first generation of sentience to evolve?
We are alone?
There signals have attenuated growing so weak we can not detect them?.

Then there is the whole concept that life on that scale is much like a fish pond and in every fish pond there is a predator or more than one that preys on or simply kill's off it's weaker competition.

Such a predatory species in the Galaxy may mean that we have made a drastic error sending out our aricebo signal and have limited time left before it is detected then we shall be exterminated or otherwise culled and put back down onto the planet as primitives if we are allowed to survive.

By the way your thread has worked, it has got people talking and that is what is making a good one?.

edit on 13-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Quite a few people have/are/had work(ed) for the govment. As of 2014, about 2,711,000 some odd people currently employed. There might be 10 to 15 million or more former/retired employees still alive.

So this leaves me to inquire, without disclosing your former name or rank, what department did you work for?

No answer necessary.

My point is, the story needs ALOT more backstory to carry any weight.

So feel free.
edit on 13-10-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The sight of millions struggling silently but desperately to merely stay alive is anything but depressing. Visiting Mars would be interesting if its temporary, and horrifying if its permanent.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

They respect nothing that walks on two legs. God have mercy on those who will travel there.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Pffft.

Probably gonna get told off but it's worth it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What if they don't want our visit. From earth they do what they can to stop it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dystopian7

Stop stop! You're only encouraging him/her..........

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The sight of millions struggling silently but desperately to merely stay alive is anything but depressing. Visiting Mars would be interesting if its temporary, and horrifying if its permanent.

You do realize that those are quite generalized responses, anyone can say those kind of things. How can we possible believe you if provide generalized feedback such as yours?

At the least I am giving you benefit of the doubt, so more back story please.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dystopian7

What if they don't want our visit. From earth they do what they can to stop it.

They could show a scary face at one of the mars rovers cameras.

That would stop me from visiting.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012 yeah, I agree we need to know good hard solid facts. These answers of yours are so vague, I'm starting to think your just messing around and don't really know all that much about the Mars aliens.
How do you know about them and what do you know about them. Has the government communicated with them, do they just plain attack humans, what is this out in the universe that the aliens are afraid of? Can we work together to combat the evil forces?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Your 'bodies' are just stick men drawn on in MS paint. There isn't even rocks to twist into any form. Look, you just doodled a pair of legs onto the image :/

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Come on GoldHecho, don't keep us waiting for the back story, I am feeling sleepy already.

Oh wait! where'd GolderHecho go!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

BTW I don't go around asking for criticism.

LOL....well...let me tell you a secret...you're on a public discussion board...you're bound to encounter some. Best be prepared for it.

If the pic is the best you've got...maybe you should visit Mars anomalies thread. We have ghosts, aliens, rodents of various kinds, some structures, water, and a hint of a colony or two.

There is a catch though...they are all inconclusive...much like your photo

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have my endoscopic microscope focussed on Mars now...

Have uploaded this image of the giants .

They look peaceful .( and naked !)

edit on 13-10-2015 by radarloveguy because: pixellate

edit on 13-10-2015 by radarloveguy because: xxx

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join