It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former witch lifts the lid on the decade she spent 'worshiping the devil'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Christians are taught that the gods and goddesses of other religions are "Satan". She would have said the same thing if she converted from any random religion.

Exactly, Pagan Gods and Goddesses are regarded as the "demons".

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Basically, she found Jesus so now we should believe her...for real this time?

What a con. The "I found Jesus!" con.

Selfish woman finding a new way to achieve her selfish ends. After all, Jesus is a LOT more culturally acceptable and profitable.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9 I watched an excellent documentary on the with trials of 13 th century Britain last night. They killed tens of thousands of women suspected of being witches, the torturtures where unbelievably horrific. Many of the women were killed on the grounds of here say. Dark days

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
"Poor us Poor us everyone is against us Christians and they attack our beliefs all the time".......................................

Need I say more?.
edit on 14-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Dark times indeed.

Python at it's best with their message.
Cleese is the OP lol

edit on 14-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
**edit: i deleted it. It was a post towards Murgatroid. Wasn't worth it.
edit on 14-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Translation:

'Satan, Satan, Satan. Satan. Satansatansatan. The Devil. Satan, Satan. Satan. Lucifer. Satan, Satan, Satan!!!!. Satan. Saaaaaatan. Satan, Satan, Satan, Satan. Because, the Bible.'

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
She wasn't Wiccan!

As a Wiccan we don't do spells for personal gain, it's forbidden especially love spells! It goes against free will. I celebrate the Earth and Mother Nature. I celebrate the solstices and equinoxes. I don't worship any devil or being.

I do follow moon magick which is using the moons energy at the right time for guidance. I use crystals and herbs, all things Mother Nature, our Earth has given me/us.

I dabbled in spells when I began but they felt wrong. I do different types of divination but only for myself and personal guidance.

Wiccans are all about Mother Earth and not hurting others or using their gifts for personal gain. Also you can't become Wiccan by taking classes online, it comes from within, yes you can take classes for insight but it doesn't mean anything in the end.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
She wasn't Wiccan!

As a Wiccan we don't do spells for personal gain, it's forbidden especially love spells! It goes against free will. I celebrate the Earth and Mother Nature. I celebrate the solstices and equinoxes. I don't worship any devil or being.

I do follow moon magick which is using the moons energy at the right time for guidance. I use crystals and herbs, all things Mother Nature, our Earth has given me/us.

I dabbled in spells when I began but they felt wrong. I do different types of divination but only for myself and personal guidance.

Wiccans are all about Mother Earth and not hurting others or using their gifts for personal gain. Also you can't become Wiccan by taking classes online, it comes from within, yes you can take classes for insight but it doesn't mean anything in the end.

"I feel much better about my Physics by Correspondence course now...

Å99"

...dammit! D'you mean I'm not a real physicist!

Å99

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

ALL cults, false religions (pagan included) are controlled by Satan!

It's that simple.

That simple, eh?

We don't need any proof that 1. Satan exists or 2. That he controls all these religions.

Just take your word for it. It's that simple.

a reply to:

Translation:

'Satan, Satan, Satan. Satan. Satansatansatan. The Devil. Satan, Satan. Satan. Lucifer. Satan, Satan, Satan!!!!. Satan. Saaaaaatan. Satan, Satan, Satan, Satan. Because, the Bible.'

All his posts in a nutshell

edit on 14-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join