It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis will resign In 2016 when he visits his hometown in Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Leo Zagami who's on record having predicted the 'retirement' of Ratzinger, and the appointment of the current pope, by name, is now predicting that come 2016, when Francis goes home to visit Argentina, he will announce his 'retirement' from his position of Pontiff/Vicar/Papacy at the Vatican

Last week I went to visit two of my most trusted sources in the Vatican, one a member of the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre and the Pontifical Equestrian Order of St. Sylvester Pope, the other, a clergy member of the Vatican Secretariat of States, the oldest dicastery in the Roman Curia, which is the central papal governing bureaucracy of the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

i thought he was sposed to be the antichrist

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Nothing from Tom Horn and Chris Putnam (The guys who actually published a book predicting Benedict's resignation months before he actually did)

“Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here,”

www.wnd.com...
Horn and Putnam discuss the evidence pointing to a Benedict resignation on pages 74 and 486 of their April 2012 book, and Horn has made the prediction on a number of radio programs in recent months, including Jan. 13.

edit on 12-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Oh no he was on Alex Jones be prepared for a barage of negative comments attacking the source.

I actually watched that show myself before you posted it here, Zagami mentions that the pope is retiring as he did his job for the New World Order.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

When exactly in 2016 is the Pope going back to Argentina then?

I saw somewhere that "everything will change by the fall of 2016". if so then this would coincide with Pope's prediction of resignation 2016, maybe he is not happy with how things are run in the Vatican.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Why wait I will accept the pedophiles resignation right now!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Why will Francis 'retire'?

Francis appears relatively healthy so there is nothing to suggest any retirement will be due to medical considerations.

Bear in mind that Ratzinger's resignation was the first papal resignation since 1415 - its not a common occurrence.
Ratzinger's retirement is supposed to have been voluntary but many believe he was forced into it.

If he does 'resign' precedence would suggest that he will have been 'encouraged' to do so.

So again, if he does relinquish his papal role the questions remain, who has forced him to do so and why?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A world without a King, i hope i will see the start of the new era.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
doesnt he have warrants in Argentina? Maybe it isnt by choice

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

You know, calling someone a pedophile when they aren't is really disgusting. What evidence do youy have that Bergoglio is a pedophile? Is it just because he is a Catholic priest and therefore has to be one?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Why will Francis 'retire'?

Francis appears relatively healthy so there is nothing to suggest any retirement will be due to medical considerations.

If he does 'resign' precedence would suggest that he will have been 'encouraged' to do so.

So is Benedict!

There are much deeper roots than what surfaces in MSM.

My guess behind the half-talks of Francis that he may also follow Benedict if his reform doesn't succeed (said a year ago or so). First of all it is the reform itself. By now it is practically dead.

There might be something much bigger than the reform of centuries old rotten institutions. Let speculate.

What happens if the long awaited ET contact occurs overnight? One day it will occur, and we were prepared for decades by countles Sci Fi books and movies, and by more serious but less detailed scientists who appear on conferences TV and now on youtube. Vatican in the last 5 years held 2 conferences about the exo-planetary life, one during Benedict's reign and one during Francis' reign. They went largely unnoticed except for the highly specialized auditory of scientists and people who care.

If tomorrow we have a daylight manifestation of the first public contact, the pope should take stance on that. He should say that actually the Bible talked about that, starting with Genesis, going through Ezekiel 1, and ending up with Jesus' ascension "in a cloud" with presented nearby two extraterrestrials "angels" men clothed in white without wings. The pope must announce the bigger picture known to the elders all the time. That will be the end of the fundamental paradigm (that is NOT a Dogma!), and a new beginning for those who want an updated model of Christianity - both as theory and practice.

If Francis wants to do something more to be remembered better in history, as being apparently the last pope in the traditional list, he still could. For example he could appoint several open minded cardinals who don't need to be even priests, and who know what it is all about. Like Erich von Daniken.

Could Francis go beyond "baptizing green Martians" or he will just resign, shortly before or on the very day of the ET contact?

Of course other issues could motivate the resignation of the last pope in Malachi's list. Such as social injustice, immigration waves, and the increased possibility of a world conflict. The problem for the top Vatican servants, including the pope himself, is they appear to be in the knowing team opposite to the 7 bln people kept in the dark. Each of these revelations the day it happens, will render obsolete the system that ran for millenia that saw the majority of world population in the place of survival during their entire lifespan. Someone should pay for it. Not necessarily Francis who is a newcomer to these structures. But they cannot go without change, with :business as usual" when the world is being shaken after the next financial scandal and sits on the brink of destruction with several major ways to be done. Popes are responsible. If they fail to do it, then it is better to leave. Even if the entire see of Rome should leave to somewhere else and start it all anew. Why not to Latin America
edit on 6-4-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here's a Youtube video. Just says it's rumors, no concrete reason given.

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
3 years ago at his election night, pope Francis should do without delay several major steps: to release of Faatima as it is. Close the department of congregation of faith, former inquisition office. To Open a new office to deal with end times prophecies and clear signs of returning of...Jesus or his descendant? Lift ban on accepting new books in the Bible and to accept at least some more moderate books. Like the gospel of Mary Magdalene. But Jesus appears always married in them...well may be the real Jesus was married after all.

Instead, 3 years were lost in quarrels among cardinals and bishops should they give communion to gay and divorced. While the divorced got something, the gays were left behind. Double and triple standard, while we all know from MSM that exactly the Church servicemen trespasses both hetero and homosexual relations bans.

I do not want to sound that I oppose pope Francis. Just the opposite. I want to see a real change. As many thousands of Catholics want. Or else...we have only years may be less separating us from the last day in Vatican of the last pope in the Malachi list, may be in history. And then, what's next? Question that should be asked more, and should be answered by a new elite in Vatican in a new way different from 15th century. If that matters at all, I already said it. It is already posted in the public space. Let no one find excuses of being not on his duty when the divine chastisement comes, predicted by tens or may be hundreds of cathiolic prophets in history.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It seems Leo Zagami may be wrong here. It seems the Irish Leader (The Taoiseach) visited the Pope in the Vatican today and it is very likely according to irish newspaper, the Independant, that the pope will be visiting Ireland in 2018!

So much for returning to Argentina after stepping down as Pope in July of this year (2016).

Irish Independent

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

You know, calling someone a pedophile when they aren't is really disgusting. What evidence do youy have that Bergoglio is a pedophile? Is it just because he is a Catholic priest and therefore has to be one?

Those guys in forums spoil any substantial research made by people who search the truth. Bergoglio was archbishop of Buenos Aires a honoured and respected one for quite a long time. Someone outside the status quo in Rome. That's why he was elected to reform the status quo...by now the reform dragged feet. That ,and not false accusations, is the biggest problem of pope and cardinals. If Francis resigns it would be because at 80 he would like to see an energetic successor to continue his reform further...

top topics

join