It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am malevolent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
hi all of you reading this its a little belated but here is my introduction. my name is malevolent i dont like most people in general, i have some interest in the other wordly things, i have studied it for most my life. i also have other interests. nice to meet you all or something like that

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Hi malevolent.. cool. People are annoying at times aren't they?

I hope your 'other interests' don't include anything dark like, grave digging or murder.

Welcome to ATS, enjoy the chaos.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
my other interests do include dark things however grave digging sounds like too much work and murder is a potential mess i would rather avoid. thanks for your welcome.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

No worries and glad to hear it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

And I am benevolent. I Love everyone, even those I hate.

Welcome.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Welcome to hell, i have a appreciation for the strange and inexplicable, and a morbid side my self so i understand completely.. Just be on the look out for those signs..

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Isurrender73 love is overrated, looking forward to chatting with you more( i almost vomited in mouth typing that)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with being dyssocial. Are you misanthropic as well?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
TechniXcality aren't most of us already in a hell of are own minds and making? i'll check the video out it looks interesting

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
An relation to Snidely Whiplash?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yes we certainly can be, but to me hell is just an arechtypical place used as a means to control and scare people into submission

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
pl3bscheese yes i am i hate everyone equally, gotta be politically correct and all BS so even if i don't dislike a person that much i still should hate them just like the rest

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I had to tell a friend recently that their love was cheap cause they claimed to extend it to everyone. Don't do that with your hate, it should be channeled wisely.

You realize all that is missing is an, "I" to become a violent male.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Murgatroid no.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

lol, how did you know it was hell! not so much this place but the world in which we reside temporarily, i was thinking about that a few days ago. We need a gambling thread here so we can make bets on that Meteor coming this week.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
TechniXcality of course it is fear is the best way to control the masses

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
and btw i believe everything here or, as some refer to as hell, and some as paradise, depending on how many millions/billons/power you have, is nothing more than a '''subliminal suggestion''' we perceive to be real.
edit on 10/12/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Awareness10, if i said you were cute and made me smile would that qualify under subliminal suggestion?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
pl3bscheese love is the cheapest words to say. don't you worry my hate and love are both channeled fine, hate people and love myself i mean who else could a person trust?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm curious to know your age. It seems deep down people know they can't know their selves and live with the schism, therfore they betray and choose not to trust their selves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join