It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk Mac and Cheese kid apologizes (poorly)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This apology seems incredibly disingenuous and forced. I think this kid has a lot more problems than alcohol alone.

If you missed his drunken tirade about Mac and Cheese here's a thread on it.

I'm really hoping he doesn't get a pass on this, from anyone. If it was a one time occurrence, yes, but he's done it before and unless the hammer falls down hard he is going to do it again.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
*sigh* Now I have this stupid song stuck in my head:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I hate you so much right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Daddy has paid a lawyer who is smart enough to try to get ahead of the mess this is going to be when he has to appear in front of the judge.

I hope he gets smacked down. Hard. This isn't the first or second time this kid has done this. Unless it hurts, it won't be his last. Hopefully the judge sees this for the ploy it so obviously is.

edit on 10/12/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I hate you so much right now.

I have that as my ring tone on my phone. Needless to say my girl also hates me.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Seems scripted.

Most likely someone from the school told him to make it right or he would be kicked out.
So he went to his parents house came up with this idea, gave a copy of the video to the dean of the school, along with a "donation" and alls good now in his parents rich little world.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I do hope he's punished but I also hope he gets help and is able to become a productive member of society. Some volunteer work at a soup kitchen might be good too, he can make the mac.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
kid reminds me of corey feldman. . . anyone?

on topic, this brat needs a legal spanking. . .

probably won't happen though.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I hope he gets help too, but I'm not sure if I think it's going to make much of a difference. I think he might just always be an ass, even if he quits drinking and talks to someone.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Social media is lending a hand in the suicide of people like this kid, due to social media driven nonsense. 19 year olds are KNOWN for acting stupid, especially while drinking. Hell, EVERYONE who has had a bit too much to drink is guilty of this. He pushed a guy, that's assault, ok. I'm sure the local authorities will make the right choice regarding that incident. But this public shaming on social media is a very bad thing.

People used to be able to act stupid, and sometimes people in their town or city would scold them for it. Now the whole world, people who were in no way harmed by this act of stupidity are involved. I'm not trying to insult the OP, BUT, threads like this only fuel mass social trends which really have no bearing on their personal lives whatsoever. This kid did nothing to me, he's just a kid who acted like an idiot, maybe a FEW times. Why should I care? The kid will get justice, but damn all these social media warriors are more worrisome than this kid.

I wish the kid well. He doesn't owe me an apology, just the manager and perhaps the kitchen staff for wasting their time. He doesn't owe anyone else an apology (who wasn't there) either. It's so stupid how petty things like this set so many people off.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I get the feeling this isn't the first time this kid has acted really poorly. I think this is just the first time he's been video taped on shown to the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm not trying to insult the OP, BUT, threads like this only fuel mass social trends which really have no bearing on their personal lives whatsoever.

OP likes it, go ahead.

I agree with you to a point. This is the third time this kid has pulled this stunt though, and he's already been kicked out of one university. I don't think anything is going to change if he just gets a slap on the wrist, and I see that happening if this isn't shared.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
See, I'm more of the guy that would dance like an idiot and sing the Mac & Cheese song in hopes they'd give me the food. Getting angry doesn't get you anything, and if I was on camera, why not ham it up and see if the manager would give me some food for my song and dance performance.

If you're going to be known for being drunk and wanting mac & cheese, it should at least be funny and non-threatening to other people.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What a turd. I do hope this kid figures it out one day. He is in for a world of hurt. I am shocked the manager of that place held off that long and didn't hit him. Kids like this need a really swift and hard a$$ kicking in front of a lot of people just to put them in their place. Trouble is he would have done the wuss thing and sued.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ok, so he did it 3 times, 5 times, 12 times! Who CARES? How does this affect you and I? Let the judge settle it. But why should the kid apologize to millions of other people who were in no way shape or form affected by his actions? I'm sure there are a million other kids out there who act like this kid.

Mass thinking and mass "trends" are very dangerous, IMO. Especially when it comes to petty BS like this..
edit on 12-10-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

huh.. 2 minutes and 43 seconds of my life I will never get back now...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I saw the original video the day it came out... kid is a complete a$$, no doubt.

I am a bit on the fence on whether this a "poor" apology, or the apology of a young man who has recently realized he has some major issues and is frankly ashamed of what he did.

I'll eat my words if another video of him surfaces that is more recent than my post, but i do believe that his apology is genuine and he is dealing with his demons... as ashamed as he may be.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

MystikMushroom needs to upload an apology to YouTube for making us aware of that song.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I wonder what would have happened if this kid had of been black or Hispanic and acted that way in public?

edit on 12-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: payuporgtfo

Do you feel the kid owes you an apology? This is the heart of the issue, IMO. If you do think he owes you a truly genuine apology, can you please explain why? I'm just curious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join