It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Benghazi Investigator Says House Committee 'Hyper-focused' on Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think it's quite clear to everyone outside of the echo-chamber, that Republicans exist in a fact-free dimension.

And shame on everyone that fell for this horse and pony show.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Did she or did she not have Top Secret information on her Private Server? It's already been stated that she has by Government officials. That is a Felony.

It has been said that she had emails on the server that had certain content that had to be classified when released to the public and press. If it was classified after the email conversation took place, then she did not commit a felony.

If there was clear proof that she sent an email containing information that was classified at the time of transmission, there wouldn't be any debate to be had as she would of been charged already.

One of the emails was classified simply because it contained the word "drone". No other secret info in the email, just that one word. That is how the US government works. They classify everything.

edit on 12-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here is post from another forum I was on without going to the details this guy "Cookiebob" kinda sums up what a lot of people don't seem to get or want to get.

You really don't understand what is happening in the Benghazi investigation and the related FBI criminal investigation.

Hillary hid emails from the committee. She perjured herself about it. She misused classified information, she discussed our nation's secrets with people who had no security clearance. The CIA has had to recall people she compromised. This is a very big deal.

Now that the FBI and other are giving the emails, HIllary thought were gone to the committee... it turns out that Blumthal was running our State Department to make a fortune. Hillary was making Blumenthal a very wealthy man, while getting our ambassador quite dead.

You know the same Blumenthal that Obama demanded not be part of Hillary's advisors, not be told anything? That Blumenthal.

Hillary betrayed Obama. She went behind his back. Just like she betrayed our trust by starting out to keep her dirty, greedy, dealings from the scrutiny of the Congress, whose job it is to make sure she followed the rules... Republicans didn't invent divided government.

You really are not keeping up.

There is a reason McCarthy couldn't get the votes... he is as clueless as you. He hasn't been paying attention either. He is the ultimate insider protecting the corruption that is Hillary Clinton.

Just kinda sums it up without going to which law was broken and for what.

Out of curiosity, did you have permission to post someone else's words from another website here at ATS???

Lol you amuse me.

If I did something wrong then they will delete it. I stated his name and gave him Credit.. I don't post here that much. Only when I see complete BS . like the stuff coming from you.
edit on 12-10-2015 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Here is post from another forum I was on without going to the details this guy "Cookiebob" kinda sums up what a lot of people don't seem to get or want to get.

You really don't understand what is happening in the Benghazi investigation and the related FBI criminal investigation.

Hillary hid emails from the committee. She perjured herself about it. She misused classified information, she discussed our nation's secrets with people who had no security clearance. The CIA has had to recall people she compromised. This is a very big deal.

Now that the FBI and other are giving the emails, HIllary thought were gone to the committee... it turns out that Blumthal was running our State Department to make a fortune. Hillary was making Blumenthal a very wealthy man, while getting our ambassador quite dead.

You know the same Blumenthal that Obama demanded not be part of Hillary's advisors, not be told anything? That Blumenthal.

Hillary betrayed Obama. She went behind his back. Just like she betrayed our trust by starting out to keep her dirty, greedy, dealings from the scrutiny of the Congress, whose job it is to make sure she followed the rules... Republicans didn't invent divided government.

You really are not keeping up.

There is a reason McCarthy couldn't get the votes... he is as clueless as you. He hasn't been paying attention either. He is the ultimate insider protecting the corruption that is Hillary Clinton.

Just kinda sums it up without going to which law was broken and for what.

Out of curiosity, did you have permission to post someone else's words from another website here at ATS???

Lol you amuse me.

If I did something wrong then they will delete it. I stated his name and gave him Credit.. I don't post here that much. Only when I see complete BS . like the stuff coming from you.

Cross-posting from other forums is an ATS "felony".

Hey, you and Hillary have something in common now, right?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
When I hear Republicans clammoring for Bush and Cheney to be charged with war-crimes, I'll put a bit more stock in their tirades about truth and justice for Hillary Clinton.

Until then, it's just more partisan BS.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Clinton was under a subpoena to turn over her email by the Department of State.... she deleted them when requested.... That defacto makes her a criminal.... she needs to be thrown away where she belongs, in hell or prison!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well Gryhphon66 , I'm one of those who want ALL Bush's in prison along with Cheney.. So maybe you met your first one, there are a lot more of us out there. Its just not Boehner, McCarthy or Paul Ryan. You know the ones Dems seem to like the most. While Republicans with character and a moral compass like Ron Paul and others like him get villianized by the Dems and the status quo Repubs.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Then send me to jail. Ban me . I will do the time for the crime I committed. I'm not above the law.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

All Bushes? You mean Jeb, Barbara and ol' George HW too?

Wow, your sword o' justice does cut a wide swath, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Clinton was under a subpoena to turn over her email by the Department of State.... she deleted them when requested.... That defacto makes her a criminal.... she needs to be thrown away where she belongs, in hell or prison!!!

She deleted what was determined to be "personal" emails, which she was not required to submit under that subpoena. That has already been addressed. She had every right to delete those emails and handed-over everything else.

Again, if anything was actually found to have broken any sort of law she would be charged in a heartbeat. So far, no charges have been filed because it appears she has broken no laws.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Then send me to jail. Ban me . I will do the time for the crime I committed. I'm not above the law.

No thanks. I may not be religious, but I believe in forgiveness. I forgive you, but make a plea that you look at this issue with proper objectivity and put things in context.

Forget what you hear on the Right-Wing media, talk radio or TV. Most of us do not like Clinton and wish she would crawl back to the hole she dug for herself, but flights of fantasy and propaganda does not convict someone.

We need proof, and so far there is none.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The entire Benghazi issue was meant to discredit Susan Rice, not Hillary Clinton, when Susan Rice was being considered for SecState.

Republicans thought it would be easier to win John Kerry's Senate Seat (which they later lost) so wanted to discredit Susan Rice (which they did, successfully) so that John Kerry would give up his seat for the promotion.

The whole Benghazi thing got out of control afterwards when special investigative committees were setup.

It's a fake scandal that got completely out of control and now they're paying the price, trying to find scandal where none exists. They've admitted right from the beginning that the official timeline on REPUBLICAN emails about the scandal was altered to discredit Susan Rice and make it look like she knew more than she did when she did.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I get it you just want to be a clown and troll. I'm saying how I honestly feel on stuff and you want to provoke. I got it. No class.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Actually, the subpoena for the emails came AFTER she had them deleted. The immediate reaction to the subpoena was that she didn't have them.

Right wing media love to change the order of facts to fit their unofficial version of what happened. So far, the FBI have found no wrong doing, meaning that they have likely looked at the timeline of deletions vs subpoena issuing and have determined the same thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I get it you just want to be a clown and troll. I'm saying how I honestly feel on stuff and you want to provoke. I got it. No class.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a simple question.

Are you open to the possibility that what you think or "feel" may be incorrect?
edit on 12-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: theantediluvian

To bad she wiped her server.

Anyone else would go to jail.

What's most ridiculous is that anything she wiped was sent TO or RECEIVED FROM someone else.

Meaning that whatever she said in an email would have been backed up from the OTHER END.

So regardless of whether her server was deleted or not, the emails would all be on public record elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You said "Bushes."

Not me.

I'd love to be a clown ... don't have the feet for it though.

As far as being a troll ... you're the one that waltzed in here making ridiculous claims and trashing the T&C.

Class? LOL. Coming from you, I'll take that as a complement of the highest order.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: theantediluvian

To bad she wiped her server.

Anyone else would go to jail.

What's most ridiculous is that anything she wiped was sent TO or RECEIVED FROM someone else.

Meaning that whatever she said in an email would have been backed up from the OTHER END.

So regardless of whether her server was deleted or not, the emails would all be on public record elsewhere.

Exactly! And if those emails were suspect of containing classified information it would be easy to subpoena the accounts of those individuals for the sake of national security.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No thanks. I may not be religious, but I believe in forgiveness. I forgive you, but make a plea that you look at this issue with proper objectivity and put things in context.

Forget what you hear on the Right-Wing media, talk radio or TV. Most of us do not like Clinton and wish she would crawl back to the hole she dug for herself, but flights of fantasy and propaganda does not convict someone.

We need proof, and so far there is none.

You assume I watch FOX , well I rarely watch TV at all unless its a movie on On Demand or my weakness Ancient Aliens.

As for the news I get, I most likely get it from the same places you do.

I'm just sick and tired of Politicians getting away with everything. I felt the same way about Bush and I'm sorry to say because it seems to hit home pretty hard on some of you, I feel the same about Hillary.

I honestly feel until some of them are made examples out of, we will continue to see corruption.

I voted for Bill and backed him all the way up until he lied. I had high hopes for Obama thought he might be the outsider we needed, but nothing changed..I'm sick of corruption on both sides.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You said "Bushes."

Not me.

I'd love to be a clown ... don't have the feet for it though.

As far as being a troll ... you're the one that waltzed in here making ridiculous claims and trashing the T&C.

Class? LOL. Coming from you, I'll take that as a complement of the highest order.

Lol if anyone is trashing the T&C its you and your trolling.

You know what I meant when I said Bush's .

And my claims are so ridiculous that the FBI is investigating..

The rest of your comment is irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join