It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Humans Are Just DUMB

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

You think I don't know that ? Anyways I'm sorry you feel that way

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well, there are such obvious answers to the topics you bring up that it may almost sound condescending when I state them (but such is the way when stating the obvious)…

People are concerned about the 1% having all the "fake" money because it has a real affect on society. "Fake stuff" or not, the implications that it has are real, and you cannot actually be free because of it.

Do you actually believe Stonehenge or the Great Pyramids have not been thought about, investigated, written about, countless documentaries, discussions on ATS, etc.? Your laziness is the only culprit here, these things are old news, perhaps that's why you don't see them in the MSM.

Other habitable planets or ones that support life (as a concept) are constantly discussed. Again, get a late pass. This is an ongoing topic that is frequently visited. Both in smaller circles and in mainstream outlets.

You aliens and ants talk is just pure speculation, which people do all the time. Lurked around here much?

I don't know dude. Most of the stuff you are talking about here is either conspiracy 101 stuff that has been discussed ad nauseam, or speculation, which people do all the time.

Are the masses ill-informed and concerned with the wrong stuff? Probably, but where's the revelation there?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Blah blah blah..Im so tired of this planet because insert random quote from the Matrix here.

Life is beautiful as is the planet, that doesn't mean that it doesnt have horrible, terrible , violent things in it..It just means that their are things worth fighting for..

I always loved these posts here where the implication is that by being successful or being happy because you have a career is somehow a thing to be looked down upon.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Disconnecting from the programming really helped me disconnect from the bull****. Waking up is not always easy. It can be depressing especially when you realize most of the people you looked up to and cared for are basically brain damaged. In a way it makes you feel alone. All you can really hope for is that your friends and loved ones begin to think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Mhm...it doesn't amaze me though. It's the sad truth. It's one of the reasons why being very intelligent is often a curse, instead of a gift. Stupid people are so mean due to their ignorance. But it isn't their fault. That's why, as hard as it is, if you are blessed with high intelligence, you need to devote yourself in service to others. Hating stupid people (although very easy and logical to do) makes you no better than the Illuminate or the eugenicists. So, if you are so put-upon by idiots, do your best to help them. But sometimes, that means to know when to leave well-enough, alone. That's why Einstein said he felt like there was a glass wall separating him from everybody else. It's a lonely life. But a rewarding one, nonetheless. So, focus on making yourself better and then share that with people.

Remember: you're no better than them. Everyone has unique gifts to bring to the table. If you're so spiritual, you should know that, already. Intelligence isn't the be-all-end-all. And someone is ALWAYS going to be smarter, better-looking, cooler, etc than you--so why the need for the hate? Intelligence is nice, sure--but what about empathy? I think you need to develop empathy some more, OP. Oftentimes, stupid people think that they're smart and that anyone who disagrees with them is dumb. Just be sure that you don't overestimate your own intellectual capabilities.

a reply to: osxxso

That doesn't make you smart--just a conspiracy theorist. Judging others as brain-dead, just because they see things differently seems a bit harsh to me. Everybody sees things differently. Can't you accept that? That isn't what makes someone dumb, in my opinion. I'm sorry you feel so disillusioned.
edit on 12-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

WOW, Soul, you must really be angry...Yeah I am...I am fed up with all the DUMB people on this planet that think money and material wealth are more important than lives.

I am disgusted with the DUMB people on this planet that think their religion is more important than lives.

I am riled up by the contamination of our young minds with the ignorant crap they are taught in school.

I am sick of all the scientists that think they have all the answers.

Yes. I am done with all of you DUMB people.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but a rant that rambles on about how dumb everyone (else, except for the OP, I'm sure) is really is a reflection on the egocentricity that plagues humanity.

And like others have pointed out, you claim humans will believe anything, and yet we're supposed to take your word for it just because you have an opinion?

These types of everyone-else-is-dumb-and-I-am-smart-enough-to-know-why posts are excessively transparent.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yes. I am done with all of you DUMB people.

Oh no, don't leave us, now that you have started getting us all attuned to your insights and wisdom. We need you!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Most Humans Are Just DUMB

Says the guy that doesn't check simple facts before posting threads,

Like which planet is where in our solar system.

Reading the rest of OP I really think this was a personal note to yourself?

The questions asked are your own not 'most humans'.

I think its dumb to try and speak for most, even for a few unless you have been given consent by the few and you share belief.

There is not much intelligent life here.

I think you would be lucky if you have interacted with even 1 percent of life on this on this planet and where you get these ideas of yours are from TV, internet and other means of manipulation.

Some of the sarcastic answers you give to your questions shine more of light on yourself than most humans.

But you are right that humans can be dumb, most? I cant say for certainty, if I was to believe what my screen says then yes most are dumb but my real life experience (not digital) with the few have shown none are dumb, all have qualities that they can share.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

[/yawn] Wow, more superiority complex ranting (based solely on belief) from our resident self proclaimed fountain of knowledge.
I usually ignore most of your rambling assertion laden threads but this particularly amused me, because the truth is, you 'know' little more than any of us, you just keep proclaiming you do all over ATS. Lame.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

[/yawn] Wow, more superiority complex ranting (based solely on belief) from our resident self proclaimed fountain of knowledge.
I usually ignore most of your rambling assertion laden threads but this particularly amused me, because the truth is, you 'know' little more than any of us, you just keep proclaiming you do all over ATS. Lame.

Coming from you that is a compliment, thanks. Be sure and do not look in the mirror or 2 things will happen, you will break the damn thing because you are so incredibly ugly or you will run screaming from the sight of your own face and turn and hit the wall and kill yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
Coming from you that is a compliment, thanks. Be sure and do not look in the mirror or 2 things will happen, you will break the damn thing because you are so incredibly ugly or you will run screaming from the sight of your own face and turn and hit the wall and kill yourself.
I already realised you believe in all manner of spiritual and unverifiable concepts, but do you really believe that humans are capable of having a physical facial appearance which is somehow able to break mirrors?
That would be rather dumb don't ya think

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Lol you should check the thread where he claimed that the founding fathers wrote the pledge of allegiance that was a hoot.

To the op, read some of your past threads and try not to be so hard on your dumb self.

Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
... ... ...

I understand the tendency to call the masses dumb. Or stupid. Or ignorant. Or the worst, Sheeple. But the thing is is that all of those are derogatory categorizations. And even those 'dumb' ones are smart enough to know when they are being belittled. Ans so to what end are these insults intended. To wake them up? To jolt them into being more self aware?

If we feel superior, more intelligent, more self and culturally aware, do we help these others by calling them names? Or do we find ways to not think lesser of them and so be able to make a difference by being a good example instead of appearing as a self inflated egotist.

---

I didn't at all get the feeling the OP was trying to be, or naturally felt, superior. Just to ask the question are many people / most people / nearly all people etc today dumb doesn't at all mean that one needs to be or think of oneself as superior just in order to ask it.

Can't a person normally ask that question honestly? Why not?

If not, aren't we all doomed then?

I also don't believe that the OP was attempting particularly to separate people into the masses and the few who are intellectual (or "thinkers") essentially. Indeed that might more easily seem to be the opposite of what could have been intended? As indeed that is often a relevant description of how modern societies work, and the OP seems to be criticising these very modern characteristics.

Of course, so did many older societies often work by the principles of the mass, unquestioning herds and the few elite. But what I got from the OP's attitude is that today we seem to believe that both the worst old traits of societies and the worst new elements are falsely paraded as within a purported greatness of modern people which doesn't quite hold up under inspection.

This itself, I do agree, seems to be a particular and very deep sickness of modern man. While we can't be too sure - it may also indeed itself be not too untypical a trait from numerous older societies or civilizations. Did the Romans think they were the best thing since sliced bread and their enforced ways of existence essential to time and space itself? I think this is not unlikely, while I don't hold Roman society in much of high regard, of course. I've heard numerous historians call them words like dumb. Of course. One estimates if that trait of presumed towering greatness or exceptional development is present in any society particularly, it is likely indeed to suggest a unenlightened, base, very limited, yes dumb, if you like, character. There is likely to be either overtly or subtly aggressive control themes of keeping down masses along with compliant millions who generally ensure it functions in the way higher orders ensure. There may be pretences, such as an all-embracing, promoted idea of social mobility or great fairness, when in fact nothing would work without 80 or 85% of the populous grinding hard at hard labouring and so-called menial or repetitive tasks for nearly all the daylight hours for the most basic wages.

These compliant "sheep" as you may call them are often much more likely not to be simply passive participants, in a truly dumb society. But sufficient numbers may actively develop social norms around honouring the overt or subtle aggression "ordering" society. The clearest example of this was how the greatest part of the populous of inter-war Germany so fervently rallied around and furthered to the highest degree possible in the most part the principles behind the murderous, torturous, most obscenely fascist regime in modern history.

Today, people can often be much more subtle in how they do this. (Of course this is when subtle only means more dumb, rather than less). Yet it so frequently still involves attacking those who have the "audacity" to think individually and not for the common so-called purpose. Frequently it involves attacking those who openly suggest that, for example, a society or its people are in fact unenlightened, base and indeed dumb. "Only dumb people say that. As for us, we are positive, forward thinking, sympathetic and would never say or think such a thing" is one such common retort. (As David Cameron, someone accused in the press of an agenda somewhat reminiscent of latent naziism, said recently, these are people who"want to get on").

As in the Soviet Union, as in how this kind of behaviour works anywhere at anytime, those who support a stupid society or ideology will try to ensure that people are prevented from criticising it.

The society or ideology is only seen fit to be portrayed in positive terms - the great Mother Russia, for example. These people try to establish this means of expression and thought as a norm and to prevent as much as they can free thinking people speaking out against that norm or even questioning it. Certainly they will seek that deriding that norm will be prevented or quashed if it happens, usually by attempting to publicly deride in personal ways those who honestly spoke out against (or just questioned) the norm. Often this involves tribal kinds of acts, or subtle tribal appeals. All of this, of course, in its very being can emphasise the unenlightened nature of the society by not accepting the allowance of individual thought, or much valuing freedom of expression or intellectual discussion.

I hope what may be happening or will happen here is at least some measure of intellectually orientated discussion. But I feel that in a discussion like this, it's a good thing to draw people's attention to that clear and typical way that people associated with an idea of more base social life work. It's so relevant, actually indispensable, to the topic.

Perhaps what we got straight after the man asked the always relevant question "are people in today's age dumb?" was an example of the dumbness of our society. The reply more or less saying, "well maybe everyone is dumb, but you're at least as dumb for asking that question", followed by lots of stars on the reply supporting it. Some may have thought it was a joke reply, in some humour, but I fail to see anything funny there. The OP'a question was very serious, and always, always, one of the very most serious, relevant and welcome questions to any intelligent society. And then, this is not the Daily Mail comments section - one expects ATS to be at least a little more for thinkers, for anyone to be able to think and discuss with genuine thought. On the other hand, perhaps I've had a sense of humour bypass today. However, where does it say that was meant a joke?

Perhaps the answers here by the time this winds up can be a good indication of how dumb people are today, in this place especially made and preserved for freedom of thought without the blinkers and limiting norms of more mainstream media and life?
edit on 13-10-2015 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Be sure and do not look in the mirror or 2 things will happen, you will break the damn thing because you are so incredibly ugly or you will run screaming from the sight of your own face and turn and hit the wall and kill yourself.

This coming from you with the OP you presented and the title of this thread just pretty much shows how dumb some us really are.

WOW, Soul, you must really be angry...Yeah I am...I am fed up with all the DUMB people on this planet that think money and material wealth are more important than lives.

Well I guess when one has no life of their own they need to look into others and judge others based on........?

How do you make these judgments?

Have you interacted with most humans for enough time to see how dumb they are compared to what intelligence they have to share, if so are you immortal?

Like I said you are brainwashed being capable of typing, so many of your words show a deep regret for who you really are, for who you know you really are and it angers you that you are too dumb or too lazy to change yourself, hence why you try to impose your flaws onto others.

I have seen many people in real life and on internet blogs and discussion sites do exactly what you are doing, 'its everybody else s fault' etc etc.

One cannot take responsibility for their own being so they will find something external to place the blame on, like blaming most for being dumb being the reason you are fed up

I am sick of all the scientists that think they have all the answers.

I have never heard or met a scientist that makes anywhere near such a claim.

But I get its a good excuse to use for ones own ignorant ways and views.

I am riled up by the contamination of our young minds with the ignorant crap they are taught in school.

Yet some 5th graders show more knowledge than you have here on ATS.

Is it ignorant crap because you cant remember what you were taught?

Is it ignorant crap because you just don't get it so it must be wrong if you cant understand it?

Its a shame this movie is becoming a more and more real view into the future

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What makes humans beautiful is that we are all born the exact same. What becomes of us after that is not in our hands until we are old enough to understand what that means.

We are taught to think and behave ignorant, we aren't born that way. Unfortunately there is A TON of things that make us ignorant, and we receive them all the time from our parents, then from school and from our religion that we didn't even chose, it was chosen for us.

As we grow up, we decide if we want to stay in the cloud of fake reality forever or if we want to detach and separate ourselves from the bull#. Unfortunately most people never even get to a place of understanding what this even means. It doesn't mean they are stupid or ignorant or sheeple, it just means that they are conditioned and DISTRACTED, which is what the people who control all the fake money want us to be.

We live in a world full of distractions. Money, religions, careers etc etc etc. Spiritual people, enlightened people or whatever you want to call them separate themselves from all of it. We no longer play the game. We find love and beauty in people all the time, and we stay VERY deeply connected to Gaia and nature.

What fascinates me the most is that humans think we are the smartest species on the planet, when in reality every single animal species on this earth is much more grounded and intelligent then we are. Our egos love to cloud our judgement in order to protect us and most all humans on this planet don't have any knowledge of just how powerful their egos are.

I can go on and on for hours. Instead I will send you all love and blessings. Have a beautiful day. Go outside and love on the earth, for she craves our love.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imightknow
Unfortunately most people never even get to a place of understanding what this even means. It doesn't mean they are stupid or ignorant or sheeple, it just means that they are conditioned and DISTRACTED, which is what the people who control all the fake money want us to be.

We live in a world full of distractions.

---

It's a nice attitude, Imightknow, and I think I prefer it to the alternative, which does occupy my beliefs or musings often enough. That is that people are't distracted, but all you say does actually mean they are stupid and ignorant and often downright evil, loving that they care not to care, are immensely self-obsessed without substance or a positive sense of context, lacking compassion beyond norms of stereotyped, expected behavioir and destructive.

Who knows maybe what you say is more true. I wish, but at times it can seem hard to agree beyond a hope or wish. Or maybe the truth is that many are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO distracted that they turn out what I've said above - stupid, ignorant, even evil self-obsessed negatively. And rather than scratch beyond the surface of distraction, you would have to dig and dig and dig and dig to find the real beings.

And maybe I'm like that - distracted too, when I fail to be open minded enough.

However, increasingly, as society seems to crumble into the lowest common denominator possible of mental life at every opportunity (which then gets worse), I can easily find myself agreeing with soulpowertothendegree's feelings and thoughts. The world and my country may seem simply incomparable to how they were when I was a child and even a teenager. It's like a different planet in many respects.
edit on 15-10-2015 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
see earth-chronicles.ru... products of lost technology and photo evidence version of author that the earth it is mining camp , career dumps and slagheaps

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Everyone was baited in responding to this "everybody being DUMB" bait. The thread title surely encompasses the kind of knee jerk responses which proves the OP point.

Oops that makes my response no different...lol. Have fun calling each other dumb.

There are some exceptional posts on here
. Just having fun carry on

Cheers
edit on 15-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Human stupidity gives credence to ancient alien genetic manipulation theories. The dumbing down we experience now is the icing on the cake. We've been engineered to be stupid and subservient; Literally genetically engineered to be fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join