It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Humans Are Just DUMB

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I am amazed by the fact that HUMANS continue to follow a fake doctrine of societal dogma.

Are you really that concerned with the 1% having 90% of all the fake money?

I am more concerned with the 99% of you that continue to let it happen.

The 1% own all the fake stuff on this planet, so who cares?

Let them have it.

They can choke on it.

Humans will believe anything you tell them.

There is only a cursory attempt to have critical thinking and then it gets thrown in the trash.

Don’t you find it rather odd that all across this world there are countless archaeological remains that are ignored? Humans could not duplicate any of them and there they are, who built them? Where did they come from? Have you actually tried to wrap your head around that? Stonehenge? Big whoop. There are so many other more incredible structures.

How come there is not more attention paid to other places by the MSM?

Because, that would require admission that we really have no clue how they were built and by who or how old they really are. The Great pyramids? Sure they were built with stone chisels. With laser precision.

That is just one example.

Do you really think that this planet has only had 1 civilization of Humans?

You will believe anything.

Look up in the sky.

Do you really think that this Universe only has one inhabitable planet?

Why? Because only Earth could possibly be exclusive and special enough to have intelligent life on it? We are not even the only life in this galaxy. Trillions of stars and the only one with a single planet that has life on it is Earth? If you believe that your are incredibly DUMB. Earth is an ant foraging in the sand.

Why haven’t the “Aliens” come here and “Disclose” themselves to us? Who says they haven’t? Maybe you are just to DUMB to notice? Maybe we are just so insignificant that they really don’t care? Do you care about ants? Maybe Earth is just a Petri dish used to examine behavior of ants? What have we done here as Humans to justify any other species to embrace us?

Why are you so DUMB?

There is not much intelligent life here.

Humans kill each other over the DUMBEST things, so where is the intelligence?

Do the math that you are so eager to absorb yet ignore.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is that the content of your post has done nothing to suggest there are any exceptions to your premise.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I can't speak for anyone else, but you certainly are not speaking about me because you know nothing about my ambitions for the collective human race.

Money is a great tool in the right hands.

I'm a poor man who is rich in knowledge, and I have been teaching it for free to all who come and ask to be taught. What do you make of me ?

The fact that I and others are doing this is an indication that I'm not the only one who was sent here with a purpose to fulfill.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Humans will believe anything you tell them

Really? I don't believe you. Why should I?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We have evolved here for hundreds of thousands of years. During that time, the collective nature of our species was established way back there in our neural systems. There was no value for an individual to understand reality beyond the reality of the family or the tribe. We were not individual. We were familial. Tribal. This has not gone away. You call it dumb. I call it natural.

You call it fake social dogma. Well certainly, but hundreds of thousands of years has not prepared the average human to question fake from real social dogma. To have done so in the past would have not only meant social ostracization but in all likelihood banishment or death. So this 'do as you see done around you' this 'think as others think' over the long haul has not been dumb but rather a survival trait. Had we not had it bred into us that we need to stay together to fight off the wilds, the changing climates the natural disasters, we would not have made it as a species.

I understand the tendency to call the masses dumb. Or stupid. Or ignorant. Or the worst, Sheeple. But the thing is is that all of those are derogatory categorizations. And even those 'dumb' ones are smart enough to know when they are being belittled. Ans so to what end are these insults intended. To wake them up? To jolt them into being more self aware?

If we feel superior, more intelligent, more self and culturally aware, do we help these others by calling them names? Or do we find ways to not think lesser of them and so be able to make a difference by being a good example instead of appearing as a self inflated egotist.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
When has humanity ever been smart?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And your reply likewise!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Uhhhh, jeez boss, not all of us kan be roket surjuns....

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I can't speak for anyone else, but you certainly are not speaking about me because you know nothing about my ambitions for the collective human race.

Money is a great tool in the right hands.

I'm a poor man who is rich in knowledge, and I have been teaching it for free to all who come and ask to be taught. What do you make of me ?

The fact that I and others are doing this is an indication that I'm not the only one who was sent here with a purpose to fulfill.

If you think materialistic fake crap is your fulfillment then you can include yourself in the MOST category. You own nothing. Money is the work of evil narcissistic brain dead morons. I am sick and tired of this stupid planet.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Money is the work of evil narcissistic brain dead morons.

Money has/does exist in nearly every society in human history. How do you propose we handle transactions revolving around an exchange of goods and or services?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yet more proof that you fanatic spiritualists are fast becoming the most obnoxious beings since evangelicals came about.

The superiority complex is astounding.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

y u du this? i jost wunt tu find my penneez so i kan bay pasta an eet it

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
" Most Humans Are Just DUMB"

That's alright, you were just born that way!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Darwin was right. Survival of the fittest.
Years ago the spear was the most powerful weapon to have, today it's the pen.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Is it tough being the most awesomeness person to ever walk the earth?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Of course humans are dumb. We're all just animals. Society has to teach you its rules and ways of acting. We don't need society to survive. Humans got along just fine without society for MUCH longer in Earth's history than with it. We, as humans, like to make a mistake of assuming that humans should just know all these little quirks about society, usually calling such things common sense. We humans value our intelligence too highly and as a result tend to overvalue our place in the world/universe.
edit on 12-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I am more concerned with the 99% of you that continue to let it happen.

The 1% own all the fake stuff on this planet, so who cares?

Let them have it.

They can choke on it.

Do you have a solution, or is this just a vague self-righteous rant? What is it that you do that exempts you of the blame you shift to the 99%?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Didn't you just post a thread trying to lead people to a spiritual lifestyle and now you're slamming people for being foolish? Our words and actions are nothing but a mirror reflecting our own conditions. You have said nothing true about others but instead have foolishly said much about yourself.

Calm down.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How smart is a man that has to resort to calling others dumb? I often wonder.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Humans are dumb....but have you ever watched a dog try to lick a Kraft Single piece of cheese off a smooth tile floor? Aint ya glad you weren't born a dog.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join