It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

No, it wasn't, they sent a gunboat to check the claims of the man who said he found plane wreckage and their was nothing there. It's all in the existing thread on the subject...
The existing thread can be found here...
edit on 12/10/15 by djz3ro because: I wanted to add the link...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

No, it wasn't, they sent a gunboat to check the claims of the man who said he found plane wreckage and their was nothing there. It's all in the existing thread on the subject...

Ah thanks I searched but nothing came up.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Ah thanks I searched but nothing came up.

No worries my good man, these things happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is not what the newspapers are reporting currently. The investigation into claims of a crashed aircraft in The Phillipines ia not over with claims proven false just now.

This is still going.

Either you've misread an article, or perhaps you already know the next step which will be reported!?

It may be that the claims made by a family in The Phillipines as to discovering a crashed airplane with human remains will amount to nothing. However, an investigation is still going on and the claims have not been rubbished yet.

All that happened up until reported now is that a boat has been sent out to interview some locals, none of whom know anything about a crashed plane. While the reports were nothing to do with said random locals in the first place, but identified as coming from a few members of a family who actually gave their names to the police.

So the first stage of the investigation is done - simply asking around but to people who were uninvolved with the original find. What hasn't happened is a proper investigation involving the finders, going to the location concerned. Though, as reported, seemingly this is about to happen.

So the story is not dismissed currently.

There could still be a crahsed plane there with human remains, and, as claimed, a large Malaysian flag inside, whatever that might denote itself. While, if so, I'f find it unlikely that it is MH370, personally. If, there's a plane it's much more likely to be another. I have this strange notion or kind of vision that it's a decades old crashed aeroplane sitting there, not sure why exactly. (I have an eerie sense of even having walked in it or something. Anyway, that's a bit wacky and completely beside the point.)

Of course, if there's a plane and it could turn out to be MH370, just after the experts conclude finally officially that MH370 wreckage was found off Reunion, that would be some strange turn up! It seems, of course, more or less absolutely impossible that such a large part of the same plane could naturally end up so far away. Look at the natural ocean barrier of land around Indondesia. While Fillipino police have mentioned, I believe, that there is the possibility the part in question came off shortly after take-off, and subsequently I guess may have been part of why the plane could then go wildly off track in another direction.

A very distant possibility, I guess.

As yet there's no reason in itself to suppose the reported plane find - possibly some old, forgotten plane - is not real, as it has been picked up by MSM in UK etc, if not quite the BBC etc yet. Not that I'd trust any of them, usually.

Aside, the possibilities for conspiracy theories are pretty funny - the seeming impossibility of a bit of the same craft crossing so much ocean, stealthily manoeuvring its way through the islands. Planted? Then, the timing, just after the aircraft bit was officially confirmed MH370.

www.dailymail.co.uk... on-MH370.html

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

To be fair to you, djz3ro, I just found a couple of articles in Google news which both have headlines suggesting that the Fillipino authorities say there is no airplane to be found. (Actually they both say, specifically, that MH370 isn't there on the island. Rather than denying there is a plane there.)

But both articles I read then go in to say in the body of the stories that physical investigations have yet to be carried out, and there has only been questioning of locals so far.
edit on 12-10-2015 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2015 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Please use existing thread linked above.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join