It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham friend; of the New Order !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I know this is a long post, but seeing that we are uncovering conspiracies here, this may be the whopper of all time!

Sir Billy Graham?

Graham Sellout Honored By The British Throne

nowledgeable observers weren't a bit surprised when Billy Graham was knighted in 2001 by the British royal family, for Dr. Graham long ago slipped into the service of the Beast of Babylon.

After the announcement of his impending retirement and turning the reigns of his million dollar media empire to his son Franklin Graham, Billy Graham continues as a beloved figure in the eyes of millions of deceived Christians. While most "Christians" are outraged to hear their religious idol soundly criticized, the plain truth is Dr. Graham has long since departed from Scriptural imperatives requiring he tell the truth about the enormous apostasy that is now enveloping the entire world.

From his blanket endorsement of the False Prophet, Pope John Paul II, to his more recent heretical statements that betray his true spiritual agenda, Dr. Billy Graham is the singular most influential false prophet in America. Fortunately, a new book finally details his tremendous deception in astonishing detail.
www....(malwaresite)/graham.html
www.dccsa.com...

Agape; Shammah.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
First...cite your sources.

www....(malwaresite)/graham.html
www.dccsa.com...

Secondly...

Terms and Conditions of Use:
8.) This is not a personal publishing forum. You will not post long material (over 500 words) that pre-exists on the Internet without prior permission from me (Simon Gray).

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Billy Graham may have mutiple personality and that he's been using is good (Christian front alter) or personality fragment, which only show his good side, while committing all sort of crime secrets...check out this link:

www.whale.to...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Billy Grahm is a con- artist.......

Who cares to even talk about that fruit cake. I hate him...and pat robertson. What a couple of lying no good peices of dog crap.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Shalom,Shammah-
Billy is a very old man. Nice time to kick him, while he is down.with Parkinsons. Where were all his accusers when he was in his prime and could fight back?
I wonder.
Few men have done as much in their lives for the good of mankind as this family. All great men have had garbage, lies told about them. They live in public and are good targets.
I have met Franklin in person..good and kind man. Billy ? Well, the Bible says this about that
"Let all men be liars , but God be true!" His message lacks no power to save the lost man from hell, despite any evil Billy may OR MAYNOT have fallen into.
In Him who lives in unapproachable light!
Bearmaw7

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearmaw7
Shalom,Shammah-
Billy is a very old man. Nice time to kick him, while he is down.with Parkinsons. Where were all his accusers when he was in his prime and could fight back?
I wonder.
Few men have done as much in their lives for the good of mankind as this family. All great men have had garbage, lies told about them. They live in public and are good targets.
I have met Franklin in person..good and kind man. Billy ? Well, the Bible says this about that
"Let all men be liars , but God be true!" His message lacks no power to save the lost man from hell, despite any evil Billy may OR MAYNOT have fallen into.
In Him who lives in unapproachable light!
Bearmaw7

Would you really like me to go into all of the lovely things he has done to those like you...foolish enough to listen to him? Would you like to know where all that money he collected went?

I can assure you one thing. If I commited lies and offenses such as that pathetic excuse for a human being did, exploiting foolish people as he did, and I was in a bad way health wise, no-one would have any reason to hold back on me. Just because he is sick, doesn't mean that he is a better person.

So go back, be foolish, Pat Robertson is on TV all the time telling you how you should live too. The only one of those people that I can't yet dig up any dirt on is TD Jakes, and that is no lie. All of the other famous ones are into crap deep enough to cover their heads. Thats not to say Mr. Jakes is clean, because I would never believe a TV evangelist is clean....that would make me as foolish as you.

top topics

join