It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Prophesy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Donald Trump is now a born again Christian, and stands for born again Christian Conservatives everywhere.
He was prophesied to by Jeremiah Johnson, who speaks with the True Voice of the Lord.
Here's what he said.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet. Many will want to throw him away because he will disturb their sense of peace and tranquility, but you must listen through the bantering to discover the truth that I will speak through him. I will use the wealth that I have given him to expose and launch investigations searching for the truth. Just as I raised up Cyrus to fulfill My purposes and plans, so have I raised up Trump to fulfill my purposes and plans prior to the 2016 election. You must listen to the trumpet very closely for he will sound the alarm and many will be blessed because of his compassion and mercy. Though many see the outward pride and arrogance, I have given him the tender heart of a father that wants to lend a helping hand to the poor and the needy, to the foreigner and the stranger.” Read more at www.wnd.com...

Does this make him the Last Trump, or the First Trump?
Will the dead in Christ rise?
edit on 12-10-2015 by Antidisestablishment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I for one have been saying all along that Trump is the incarnation of Jesus and a raptor. He will save us all from the doom that has been wrought by liberal, leftist policies.

This plan about walls it really is the exact thing that will save the country from the scourge of the Devils army.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

Eh... Do you have a better source for this? I mean WND? Really?

It's not that I'm surprised that he'd say something like this. I'm not. It's just that I trust WND about as much as I trust Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

More change we can believe in?

Be a sad day when an oligarch becomes the Chosen One.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

One thing is for sure, if he gets the nomination, there will be hell toupée

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That is one enthousiastic supporter I'd say - and good for him. But, if Trump goes that high in the Angelic hierarchy as being the God chosen vessel for direction of mankind and all - I'd guess this might make the presidential race a tad bigger event than it is - an Earthly event that is, and blessings are not counted - only the votes. So, keeping that in mind - positive vibes are good - and tons of votes even better.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

I think you are correct in Trump being a reptilian. I don't think he is Jesus though.
He looks like a crocodile with a bad fitting wig.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Zing! Oh that was a good one.....I am going to have to steal that.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You have to be joking....right?

Trump cannot possibly speak out against corruption, when his entire business empire is built on a bedrock of threats, coercion, pay offs, and questionable moves with questionable motivations.

The guy is about as stalwart and honourable as your average granny mugging thug.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
I for one have been saying all along that Trump is the incarnation of Jesus and a raptor. He will save us all from the doom that has been wrought by liberal, leftist policies.

This plan about walls it really is the exact thing that will save the country from the scourge of the Devils army.

That is sarcasm , right ? Maybe ? Hopefully ?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

On target and that was a heckuva pun...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wouldn't it be great to have a teenage Romanian knicker model for First Lady tho!!?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You have to be joking....right?

Trump cannot possibly speak out against corruption, when his entire business empire is built on a bedrock of threats, coercion, pay offs, and questionable moves with questionable motivations.

The guy is about as stalwart and Honorable as your average granny mugging thug.

Thank you! That's just what I am thinking.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

If that's the way you roll, then I cannot speak against it.

However, the price that comes with that Romanian undergarment model would be a ruinously high one.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antidisestablishment
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wouldn't it be great to have a teenage Romanian knicker model for First Lady tho!!?

That would be great for the people of the world. The first First Lady that was eye-candy...
star for you, now you're thinkin...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The Simpsons came up with their own Trump Prophesy which makes more sense; it is kind of like the Greg Stillson prophecy by David Smith and Smith tries to kill him and fails but then gets another where he changed history anyway and Stillson is disgraced for the way he defended himself and commits suicide; but the Simpson one goes on to a disastrous presidency.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Donald Trump is now a born again Christian, and stands for born again Christian Conservatives everywhere.

Donald Trump is a marketing genius and lives by the quote by HL Mencken....

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.”

This also applies in the world of politics!

Trump will say or be anything to sell his particular brand of BS. Just like any politician.

edit on 12-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm counting on it! But.....he won't win; he's only running to help Hillary take the job. And, by hook or by Crook, she will! (God knows she's got the "Crook" part down!)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He is just a man, don't everyone wig out!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join