It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you on here had any paranormal encounters? (see details)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I know many of you have, and I have received amazing stories in previous posts. I am doing more original research into the effects of an encounter on the person experiencing it. In addition to other branches of my research outside of this website, I would like to post some questions here about your encounters. I beg you to provide as much detail about your encounters as possible if you choose to respond to this post. I ask about changes in views from politics to faith as theses are good guides to see how a person thinks. Some of the most seemingly irrelevant topics here are actually vital to my work. If you have already made a post about such an encounter which answers these questions, simply leave a link to it on this thread and I will check it out.

1. In which year were you born and which year did the encounter first happen?
  2. Is the encounter reoccurring?
  3. Was the encounter Extraterrestrial, Apparition, or Other?
  4. Did the being seem to be Flesh and Blood or some sort of projection be it physical or psychic?
  5. Please describe your encounter in detail. Please include the physical description of beings as well as how you felt before and after experience. Include the over-all theme of the encounter as well. Also include your surroundings, such as rather it was secluded or in a crowded public place.
  6. Please describe any change in your health between encounter and now. Were you previously in good health, and now you have cancer or organ failure? Did your health improve in the years since?
  7. Please describe any change in your religious views between the encounter and now. This could be as dramatic as a switch form Christianity to Atheism immediately following, or merely still holding your original views with a slightly different interpretation, or choosing to reject parts of your original faith.
  8. Please describe any change in your political views between the encounter and now. This could be as dramatic as a switch form Conservative to Liberal immediately following, or merely still holding to the same party but with with a slightly different interpretation of topics. Please include a change in any hot-button topics.
  9. Please describe any change in your believe about our origins between encounter and now. Did you not believe in molecules to man evolution or the big bang before, but you do now? The same question for creation.
  10. Please describe any change in your believe about the afterlife between encounter and now. Did you believe in heaven or hell, or other afterlife, before encounter; but now you do not? Or vice-versa.
  11. Please list any medications, if any, you were on at the time of encounter? Including recent Vaccines, Pain Medications, Herbal Supplements, etc.
  12. Please describe any marks you may have found on your body following the encounter.
  13. Please describe any change in your personality if any immediately or in years following encounter.
  14. Overall, you would say that the encounter was a positive or negative experience?

If you have already made a post about such an encounter which answers these questions, simply leave a link to it on this thread and I will check it out.
edit on 12-10-2015 by twentyoneawatcher because: request link

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hi, I've many encounters over the years. But your list of questions is tedious. Really it is. To answer all of them. I don't want to feel like I'm in school again answering an examine on it.

I won't list my age or date of birth, but can till you that my first encounter was when I was 4.

I could go into what I went through, but it would be a very very very long list of things, and I'm getting tired and it would take more effort than willing to put forth.

I don't know how a paranormal experience can change one from being Christian to atheist. But I do know several atheists who became believers after having demonic encounters.

No medication was involved. I am a sane individual. And I have many eyewitnesses to many of my personal experiences.

A simple method, if you want to call it that, to tell if an experience is a matter of imagination - mental illness, or demonic in nature, is the very nature of the encounter.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Thank you, any answers help. And to answer you question, I am not studying the actual experiences, but doing original research into the effects of an encounter on the person experiencing it. That is why I ask about changes in views from politics to faith as theses are good guides to see how a person thinks.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: twentyoneawatcher
a reply to: JackReyes

Thank you, any answers help. And to answer you question, I am not studying the actual experiences, but doing original research into the effects of an encounter on the person experiencing it. That is why I ask about changes in views from politics to faith as theses are good guides to see how a person thinks.

You know what. I was just reading your reply, and although tired, thought I would respond as to some of my encounters. But, perhaps not in the way you would imagine.

I could tell you stories to frighten you, perhaps, of demonic entities, and visions in the night. That is what most people do. And I've had those.

But I will tell you a couple of supernatural stories that are quite different, that shaped my beliefs, as that is what you want.

From early childhood I had an interest in spiritual things. Well, it was steeped in my family, my grandfather was a sorcerer, among other things, my parents had a Bible. I decided to read through it, and came to many conclusions.

One was that God's name is Jehovah. And that the demons are real, as is Satan. That they were once angelic sons of God, but rebelled against him. They are wicked and evil in nature, they are real and mislead all mankind.

Well, I was constantly harressed by demon forces in my home, my older brother was into Satanism, other family members into witchcraft, etc.

I just read the Bible and loved the name of God, Jehovah. And would share it with my classmates and teachers. One day I had all of them making fun of me for believing in Jehovah. I was 13 a this time. I was called to the front of the class by my math teacher and ostrozied by her for beliving in Jehovah's name. And in the hall at recess a bully pulled me to the side and asked me who this "Jehovah" was. I pulled my Bible out of the locker and shared with him Psalm 83:18 and showed him that Jehovah is God's name.

Well on the bus on the way home from school he grabbed me, thinking I was my twin, and asked me, where I was, he was ready to beat me up. You see he had a huge crowd around him when I witnessed to him about Jehovah's name. I said, I apologize, I did not mean to make a mockery of you, or make fun of you, I was just showing you who I love.

When I got home, he left me alone, I walked into the house, and there was bickering and arguing, my dad yelling at my brother, my mom yelling, my brother grabbing me and bullying me some more, then my dad coming over and slapping me and screaming at me for something I didn't do, and more and more bullying and harassment. And then finally I ran to my room and closed the door and started to cry. And I wanted to die at that moment. And I was really angry with Jehovah.

And I poured my heart out to him in prayer, and told him, I wanted to die, and why he was letting me suffer so much, if his name was really a strong tower. And as I was praying and crying, and wanting to die, and full of anger, I felt a peace descend, the holy spirit, and it lifted the anger and depression from my heart. And all of the bickering and yelling going on outside my bedroom disappeared. And I felt a happy and peaceful calm come upon me.

That was the day I dedicated my life to God. For no one proved him to me, he proved himself to be with me. And that is better than any of the other paranormal experiences I have.

Satan and his demons have shown themselves many times in my life. And Jehovah has always been there, and always proven to be stronger. I have such a long long list of things I can share with you. But this is the one I will share.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I can't promise I will answer all of your questions exactly but here is my story:

I was 4, I was born in 1988 and I am currently 27.i have never been prescribed meds other than maybe antibiotics or other various generic meds. I have moved quite a bit and this has allowed me to have exceptional memories to as young as 2 which apparently is impossible lol. Anyways i was 4 years old living about 30 minutes west of Boston in Mass. I was lying in bed with my mom ( my dad traveled like 250 nights a year so I often spent the night in bed with moms! We always talked and she made up stories and we had a genuinely great time. One night we were laying in bed for a while and i looked up and noticed several angelic figures very close to the ceiling moving almost like a mobile. They were very steriotipical looking angels and also incredibly vivid. I was wide awake and asked my mom if she saw the people over there? She said no and asked what they looked like. I told her they were little people with wings! She asked if they were good? I replied yes. Neither of us got out of bed and at the time it seemed so normal. If you asked me even at the time if I thought that was normal I would have said no. But for that moment it was just like every other night? I watched them watching over me until i fell asleep. We still occasionally talk about it and was def something out of the ordinary.

At the time i was being raised a republican Catholic and now I am trying not to live under labels. But if I had to relate i would say an agnostic anarchist at best lol. I have always hated organized religion probably even at the time. I used to cry every time I went to Sunday school for years for no particular reason lol!

Another note of the story. Severa weeks after the event I woke up in the middle of the night screaming uncontrollably. I could not move my legs without experiencing extreme pain. My parents took me to the ER and after nights of tests I was diagnosed with a strange disease called tochsacinavitus (sp?) I eventually got better and a few months went by. Same thing happened and I went back to the ER. The doctors told my parents I had leukemia and months to live. My extended family all came to visit me and the doctors ran weeks worth of test on me. As they were about to start chemo I woke up one morning and the disease was gone. Doctors still don't know what happened and BAM. I'm still kickin.

Don't really know if any of it has anything to do with anything but it's a little strange I guess. In my heart I know organized religion is not my way and this experience has always kind of given me the curse of knowing rather than belieiving. I think whatever was contacting me used the imagery of whatever my brain could comprehend at the time to get its point across. I don't think it was angels per se. But I think it knew that little old 4 year old me would get the message. Who know what a message today would look like.

I have never told this story on line before. I love you ATS. And I trust you all more than anywhere else! I am a pretty easy going guy now a days. Highs and lows college graduate working at a well known company. I wouldn't say I am normal but I don't have experiences like that so much any more. I kind of miss it all. But I think part of it is the forgetting too. You have to be alone to understand it seems. I don't know but proud to share with you all.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Cogidubnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: twentyoneawatcher
I know many of you have, and I have received amazing stories in previous posts. I am doing more original research into the effects of an encounter on the person experiencing it. In addition to other branches of my research outside of this website, I would like to post some questions here about your encounters. I beg you to provide as much detail about your encounters as possible if you choose to respond to this post. I ask about changes in views from politics to faith as theses are good guides to see how a person thinks. Some of the most seemingly irrelevant topics here are actually vital to my work. If you have already made a post about such an encounter which answers these questions, simply leave a link to it on this thread and I will check it out.

nice thread
it will be interesting to read the various experiences

1. In which year were you born and which year did the encounter first happen?
    1977. THe first experience I can remember was in 1990
  2. Is the encounter reoccurring?
    No some others yes but the same one no
  3. Was the encounter Extraterrestrial, Apparition, or Other?
    No idea could be something more ''down to earth''
  4. Did the being seem to be Flesh and Blood or some sort of projection be it physical or psychic?
    No nothing of this sort.
  5. Please describe your encounter in detail. Please include the physical description of beings as well as how you felt before and after experience. Include the over-all theme of the encounter as well. Also include your surroundings, such as rather it was secluded or in a crowded public place.
    I was 12 years old watching a movie late at night. When the movie ended, around 3am I stood up and unconsciously raised my hand in the air then suddenly my whole body locked, and I started shaking, so bad that it felt like a strong electrical current run through me! I was fully conscious , but couldn't move at all ,I was barely touching the ground with my feet, after a while the shaking stopped and I was violently pushed back and thrown to the sofa but I could see anything.
    I panicked and run to my parents room, woke them up, told them what happened. As my father was very religious took me to the church the next morning and brought several priests to bless our house.
  6. Please describe any change in your health between encounter and now. Were you previously in good health, and now you have cancer or organ failure? Did your health improve in the years since?
    Life continued normally and a year later I had a bad pain in the back and a big red mark after two months it had worsen up a lot and while I was bathing I scratched and found a black metallic stone with straight edges, I showed it to my father but he said it was nothing serious and he throw it away.
    I later thought it might be related to my experience I had a year ago
  7. Please describe any change in your religious views between the encounter and now. This could be as dramatic as a switch form Christianity to Atheism immediately following, or merely still holding your original views with a slightly different interpretation, or choosing to reject parts of your original faith.

I now do not believe in demons, spirits or aliens and such, but as a child I was more naive and I could believe or borrow different views from my environment especially after sharing my experience.
    I am now an pan(a)theist but my religious views have nothing to do with the above incident.

8. Please describe any change in your political views between the encounter and now. This could be as dramatic as a switch form Conservative to Liberal immediately following, or merely still holding to the same party but with with a slightly different interpretation of topics. Please include a change in any hot-button topics.
    Not changes related.

9. Please describe any change in your believe about our origins between encounter and now. Did you not believe in molecules to man evolution or the big bang before, but you do now? The same question for creation.
    Science will make huge steps in the future, and If by then we can understand nature much better, we could explain things than now seem supernatural to us.
    The only way to find the true answers to the ultimate questions of existence is through science and philosophy. not dogmatic petrified views
  10. Please describe any change in your believe about the afterlife between encounter and now. Did you believe in heaven or hell, or other afterlife, before encounter; but now you do not? Or vice-versa.
    As a child I had different views but I changed them long after the incident occurred.

11. Please list any medications, if any, you were on at the time of encounter? Including recent Vaccines, Pain Medications, Herbal Supplements, etc.
    non at all, healthy foods and working out after school
  12. Please describe any marks you may have found on your body following the encounter.
    nothing permanent.
  13. Please describe any change in your personality if any immediately or in years following encounter.
    none at all, but I became a little more curious about the secrets of nature

14. Overall, you would say that the encounter was a positive or negative experience?
    frightening at the time, and mysterious and weird now that I think of it, still no answers

edit on MonMon, 12 Oct 2015 04:25:02 -05001AMk000000Mondayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I've had a number of them. All being relevant to The ALMIGHTY God and The Holy Spirit.

Anyway, I'd been meditating for hours each day, had my religious doubts and finally told God "I need to know if the Bible is real or not." The next day I received an email explaining the validity of The Bible, namely, The Old Testament through archeological findings found in Egypt.

Another time I'd seen a reflection of myself as a pure, white body of light. Within the next few days Id been using stumbleupon and came across an article explaining to me exactly what this pure, white body of light was. Pretty interesting. Within those same following days I'd opened my Bible 'randomly' to a verse in Ephesians explaining that we're all vessels of light.

The Holy Spirit set a deaf girl's body on 'fire' and cured her of her deafness after being prayed for by some church leaders from a church that I attended.

I've cured before too.

Other stuff that's not quite as believable, but related to Christ.

Also been to the Astral realms. Pay attention. Everyone has a teacher.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I would really like to have a paranormal experience.

Or something which could simply not be explained by "ordinary" physics.

Because, you see, the world has lost so many secrets and mysteries (at least to me) that some kind of wonder would be a fantastic experience.

But it won't happen.
Been to Loch Ness - it was a very nice, large, cold lake. No monsters or plesiosauruses.
Been to many old castles. They are ruins, heaps of old stones. No ghosts.
Having looked up in the skies on many nights. No ufos, just some shooting stars. Nice.

And then those monsters from pulp fictions.. Zombies - the most stupid monsters ever created (where do they get their power from..). As soon as some "scientist" in the movie starts to explain the monster, it loses all its merits, all of its flavor, becoming bland.

Monsters? Get lost. We got enough monstrous humans, maybe the real monsters are scared of us.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: twentyoneawatcher

You will find that each encounter will affect each person in drastically different ways.

Personally I have had contact with many different types of spirits/paranormal beings, that being said I don't want to share my experiences beyond what I have written about in the threads I've personally created on ATS to discuss them.

As I write this I'm just waking up from receiving a rather troublesome vision about a person I know, but as troublesome as it is..it is also very good to know because it saves me trouble down the line.

All that I can say I've found through my own research on the subject is the more you trust and believe in the things that are happening to you, the more reality they hold within your own micro universe around you.

Good luck with your research
edit on 12-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: twentyoneawatcher

I've mentioned my sightings in a thread of mine before and was gonna make this a thread but I'll post here first. When I was 16 or 17, I'm 22 now, I was walking home as looked up for no reason and saw a white light traveling slowly in the sky above me and all of a sudden the light just turned into a line of white light in the sky. The object just literally hyper jumped so fast into nothingness that left the trail of line behind it. The white line disappeared milliseconds after it was created. To my eyes it was a line about 3 or 4 inches so it was at least a few hundred feet long I believe or much larger. Some years passed by and after looking into ufo encounters over the years I came to believe that when I saw the ufo it was responsible for making me look up to it, or at least I felt something looking at me and was why I looked toward it, just like how some people can having feeling like I've also had where you can feel someone looking at you. That you know someone is present and can feel their focus on you.

Years later I had become obsessed with reading everything I could find out about aliens and around 5 years after my sighting while reading about these things daily I started jokingly questioning wether or not there was something more to my sighting somehow. I kind of started to believe there was something more to it and I wanted to know and said to myself, please tell me. One night I went outside my house at around 1 in the morning to recycle something and just like my sighting years earlier, I looked to a certain part of the sky for no reason and instantly a perfect sphere of blueish white light popped into the sky from literally no where. The ball of light/energy traveled for maybe 20 to 30 feet before blinking out in front of me. When it appeared it was already traveling around 10 to 15 mph as it was already moving when it chose to make itself visible. Its movement were like a flow and not "mechanical", I didn't really travel in a straight line.

Around the time of the sighting my entire life changed. I experienced extreme psychological changes, my understanding of reality was turned upside down. I was rendered kind of useless and scared of my new understanding of life and I didn't really know why or wth was happening. I've used psychedelic mushrooms years before and they changed who I was, took away a deep hate I had and made me more sensitive and changed the way I think about life. They brought me enlightenment and a higher awareness of reality and myself but nothing compared to after seeing the orb. I felt complete not apart of life anyone because I felt like I had stepped outside of the reality everyone else lives in. I would be driven mad by the thought of how alone I was with my understanding of reality but I tried to tell myself it's ok and that other people see what I see to. I've never been apart of normal life since, as in I don't care about meaningless stuff and I have to only surround myself with meaningful things. It's crazy all of a sudden during these changes I found myself extremely disturbed by popular culture and everything in it, I get scared If I here the same exact music I used to listen to. I feel like I used to be in the matrix and maybe it's because I started spurs wing weed at a young age so I grew a different sense of reality, idk but it seems even if I didn't, that everyone is in a type of matrix and that psychedelic drug use can expand your mind and perception of the nature of life, tho I don't condone this. But It seems to show as several culture on the planet use and have used psychedelic as apart of spiritual enlightenment.

I also mention this because, like I did a thread about, some psychedelics people report encountering spirits, or dimensional beings that in instances like when using auawaksa, people have the spirit as a guide that teaches you. I also mention to this as I believe in at least some case that aliens are angels or spirits, that some cases alien being maybe just be psychical beings. But I think that in some case aliens are able to going into a different dimension so they appear as spirits because their in a non psychical layer of reality from our dimensions perspective. I've also mentioned this, that maybe dimensional travel could explain why when ufos disappear and blink out of space, they seem to not be there anymore and that their still their but their not psychical anymore from the perceptive of this dimension. The "orbs" I believe to be them in some form. I'm very much "out there", but I also believe these beings as well as ufos, have been here for many many years throughout our history, that there is more then one race or "type", that they could have been apart of or responsible for human progression, and that some aliens/spirits are responsible for bringing spiritual enlightenment to people. Like I said I'm out there lol

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm going to share an experience that has always gotten me judged as a "silly hippie". Yes it was during my druggin days, and I was under the influence of substances, however I know the difference between " ha I'm tripping balls dude!" And a true experience of connecting with the universe. Please don't judge....

Born in 91, I was 19 at the time. VERY depressed and unhappy with every part of life. Lost to addiction and self medication.

I was with a few good friends at a small, local music festival called Chuck's farm. Had been smoking the ol' treeology all day. Once night hit, the mushroom chocolates showed up... I had a dose and a half and had a typical psilocybin trip for about 3 hours. Saw lots of amazing, intense, colorful geometry all around me and felt very content. I started to come down, and decided to meditate in a nice comfy corner of Chuck's field.

This is where it gets "paranormal".

I came to as close to what I would describe as the stereotypical " zen" feeling in my meditation. Then, everything stopped. I felt the earth stop turning. It was terrifying. I looked around and realized I could see and feel what others were feeling at that moment in time. From the guy puking his guts out, to the dude getting some from a cute hippie chick, I could share consciousness with anyone around me. This also, was terrifying. Then, like a rusty old truck slowly shifting into gear, I could feel the earth's rotation again. A very typical looking hippie came up to me and asked if I was okay. I respond "yes, I think so, just a little worried". He tells me to " be at ease brother, take my hand and I'll show you the way home ". I take his hand, and together we start heading towards the sun-like aura that was the music stage (all throughout this part there is a DEEP bass drum keeping beat with our steps) as we get closer, more people join our link of hand holding. Eventually, we are a circle of people walking towards the stage. As I get closer to the stage, I see other " people rings " falling simultaneously into the stage, which is now a pit of fire. My ring of people is about 20 feet away, I look to my hippie spirit guide with terror in my eyes. He says to me with more honesty in his voice than I have ever heard, "I know this is the first time you've visited, but I swear on my soul that you will be OK ". We then fall into the pit. After that, it was like waking from your typical " falling dream ". I found myself in what is best described as blinding white light. I thought I was dead. I then hear a voice asking me if I'm OK. I respond " I think so, what's happening ". Response, " I've felt your pain and want to help ". For some reason, I didn't question it. As cliche as it is, I simply trusted this voice. " go ahead and ask the question on your heart, I'll show you the answer ". I say, " well, why do I even bother living in this awful, disgusting world? ". The voice laughs heartedly, and tells me " that's easy, so you can wake up in the morning! "

And BAM, I snapped back to real life, the sun just peaking over the mountains with the right amount of fog to produce that perfect sunrise color. I felt love for the first time in years.

I then realized, I'm in the back seat of my car and my friends are nowhere to be found. I go looking for them and eventually spot them, along with a paramedic running towards me. Long story short, I apparently stopped breathing and had lost my pulse for at least 10 minutes. (According to the sober baby sitter friend).

Near death experience? Maybe. But what this showed me and made me believe is, there is a singular consciousness at the base level of life. That we all need to be there for one another and no matter what, the way the universe is currently unfolding for you, trust it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Been possessed with a demon since 18 months.

This is what it looks like - a wraith

Its one of the Archon alien race that are imprisoned on Saturn with a few here.

They live off peoples fear which is why the elite create so much misery on this planet everyday.

These are the black silhouette shapes that people see when they astral travel at night.

Recently i have been with Cronus (Satan) who is trying to tempt this world into sacred geometry via the 11:11 Wake-up Call

top topics

join