It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Crisis: The Game of Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: romilo
I keep wondering how come westerns whom have interest in Syria could not do anything else in the beginning of the conflict than join in with what they want to call rebels and provide em with means to destroy the country.. It also do not make much sense at all that tens of thousands? of Syrian citizen of 20+ million of ppl in the country, would keep their own country as hostages and make it weaker for years, inviting all kinda of mercs inside the country around the world.. It also opened gates for this very suspicious faction they keep calling ISISL/Daesh etc.

Somehow it is quite obvious what is steam rolling in ME, it seem to be the very same tactics that is used in Syria, shaping the leadership of the regime, its like when they got their ways, they made "trading deals" for those areas rich resources etc, so those areas will be secured and managed "accordingly" but same time its says also that Frag that country and its ppl..

It's not Daesh, don't say Daesh, never say Daesh. It's ISIS, ISIS, ISIS. It will be ISIS forever. They made their ficticious bed let them lie in it and let ISIS forever roam in search for Osiris $&!@* . You acknowledge Daesh than you are letting them get away with rewriting their blunder.

Ain't no f'n way a Muslim religious rebel group would name themselves after a Eygyptian mythology.

That was a rant right?

Yes, but only because I love it in its asinine splendor. Everything about ISIS is counter to real life, yet parralels the movie screen. Funny that.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

i do almost agree with You...
just please, can You to explain why are You saying this:
-Everyone knows that Assad must go (why? most of Syrian people elected him, right?)
-Each should pay for their crimes against humanity, not just Assad (why Assad? what exactly he did? against humanity)

thanks
(edit)

Honestly, I think Assad's staying will be more reason for the US to arm rebels and escalate the problem again. The problem will not go away as long as Assad stays.

I'm sure the Syrian people just want peace but if Assad must stay I don't think Peace will ever come to that country as long the US keep arming and pumping money to fund the rebels.

Maybe, I am ignoring the fact that Obama and his congress are the problem and must go in order for Assad to stay. The US obviously have a lot of influence on the EU leaders as a majority of them wants Assad's departure but prefers he be part of the peace talks for Syria's future.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: romilo
I keep wondering how come westerns whom have interest in Syria could not do anything else in the beginning of the conflict than join in with what they want to call rebels and provide em with means to destroy the country.. It also do not make much sense at all that tens of thousands? of Syrian citizen of 20+ million of ppl in the country, would keep their own country as hostages and make it weaker for years, inviting all kinda of mercs inside the country around the world.. It also opened gates for this very suspicious faction they keep calling ISISL/Daesh etc.

Somehow it is quite obvious what is steam rolling in ME, it seem to be the very same tactics that is used in Syria, shaping the leadership of the regime, its like when they got their ways, they made "trading deals" for those areas rich resources etc, so those areas will be secured and managed "accordingly" but same time its says also that Frag that country and its ppl..

It's not Daesh, don't say Daesh, never say Daesh. It's ISIS, ISIS, ISIS. It will be ISIS forever. They made their ficticious bed let them lie in it and let ISIS forever roam in search for Osiris $&!@* . You acknowledge Daesh than you are letting them get away with rewriting their blunder.

Ain't no f'n way a Muslim religious rebel group would name themselves after a Eygyptian mythology.

That was a rant right?

Yes, but only because I love it in its asinine splendor. Everything about ISIS is counter to real life, yet parralels the movie screen. Funny that.

I have a very important question for you. Does life reflect art or art reflect life or...

Fact is that some people believe that the world should reflect their tv screen, I do not believe that, in fact I believe that it is actually very important that we realise that the world is NOT tv.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well Ive done a lot of study it appears to me Putin is trying to pre-empt world war 3 which was being set up for 2016 with proxy armies and assets being put in place.It is obvious to many foreigners now who do not have a media blackout that Obama probably is not the person in control,but the person who is is a psycho.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yeah Obama is the puppet, but really what can be done, as we witness this per-written script unfold. If anything, the build up with all the ME wars from Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now Syria, has really painted the grim reality of who is causing all this upheavals.

The fact that Obama took office, after all this wars, makes it clear there is a shadow government that is operating behind the scenes planning this wars.

edit on 12-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Have you a more simple version?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Have you a more simple version?

I wish I had a more simpler version of the story if that's what your asking, but that is how non-simple the Syrian Crisis really is.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry abut that.

The way I see it, the idea that IS was created by the CIA makes sense. al-Baghdadi was imprisoned in a US facility, then was discharged. He was then supported and supplied by CIA and TOYOTA as the new bad guys, but what I find believable is that Baghdadi turned against his handlers, and ISIS ran amok....up to Mount Sinjar, iirc.

Since then US/CIA has been in damage control mode. I heard a long time ago that Assad will be "rehabilitated" toward the West. All this and Russia coming in....well they are equipped and very willing to intervene. Not a Putin fan, but he's putting a plug in the bleeding of the USA from this ongoing situation. imo, Kurdistan with Mosul as a capital would be the best solution.

The Gulf States will have to go pound sand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join