It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We just had a loud rumble then crash sound here in Los Angeles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
At 10:15 pm here in Los Angeles the Entire block heard a loud rumble that was even felt on the ground. Then was followed after 5 seconds a loud crash followed by a loud breaking glass sound. Almost had a falling object sound to it as if a small object crashed through a roof or on a car.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

That Was David Wright Body Slamming Chase Utley to the Ground , then Pile Driving his Head through the Drivers Side Window of his Mercedes on his way to the Airport on a Flight back to NYC ...........
edit on 12-10-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Have you investigated the surrounding area ? Did it sound far away as if maybe an echo ? Curious to know so keep us updated and perhaps do some investigating to find out.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Where in LA?

It's a big place.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

90006 area

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So far nothing yet but lots of puzzled neighbors from my block and the block behind our house.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
a reply to: Annee

90006 area

Oh, you really are downtown.

Hope its nothing serious.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

...here in Los Angeles the Entire block heard a loud rumble that was even felt on the ground.

It's just the secret reptoids tunneling towards Phillipe's.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Anyone have any more information? This is super curious. Haven't seen anything on the news yet, Any one else see anything about this online?
edit on 12-10-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sounds like it could have been a meteor. The loud rumble, the crash and then the smashing of glass. Might have been windows blowing out from the impact?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
They were doing construction near Chinatown maybe some form or demolition? Broken glass with no car alarm makes me thing it wasn't vehicle related. And the fact that it was delayed from the initial crash sound makes me thin either multiple car crash or maybe something with the construction in that area, in the 91505 area couldn't be heard afew miles away if that helps. Also were you outside at the time or inside and did you get a direction of origin from the sound?
edit on 53104102015vAmerica/Chicago10bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Hope it is nothing related to ground movement.

From what I have been able to see. Cali has been pretty quiet the last 48 hours.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I seem to remember something someone said somewhere, I don't remember where I heard it for sure....

When the tripods come, no more news comes out of there....

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I seem to remember something someone said somewhere, I don't remember where I heard it for sure....

When the tripods come, no more news comes out of there....

war of the worlds? lol

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It was the glass sky. kidding...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
work down on Figueroa and 7th. on my way there now (stuck in traffic on the 10) will ask around when I get down there and see if antibodies Said anything about any rumbling.

OP I was literally in your area Friday night bbq. just north of the Vons on Vermont and at 8pm we all felt but not heard a bouncing like shaking. like a aftershock. we all stoped looked at each other but then went back to the bbq. maybe something is going on in that area.

it's not likely anybody will have much to say on it but I'll ask around. you never know.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

It's just the secret reptoids tunneling towards Phillipe's.

the reptoids were like "damn! this french dip really us amazing, screw eating humans! I'm just gunna come here from now on! good thing we dug our own tunnels to get in here that line us ridiculous. while we're at it make a tunnel to Cliftons too!"

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for reporting this....

Almost certainly unrelated: but last night in central Illinois at exactly 11:11pm the all the power to my friends neighborhood homes and street lights went down for about 4 seconds. We were outside around a bonfire joking about how it's 11:11 on Oct 11 and suddenly blackout... then everything came back on.

It happened once more in exactly the same way a few hours later; and once again shortly after that, but the third outage coincided with a loud explosion off in the distance. It would have been about 4:00AM at that point.

Again, I'm sure this is an isolated incident, unrelated to your post, but I felt it warranted a reply.

edit on PMq000000pmMonday00000010320 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What did it end up being, DreamFox?

I'm guessing it was something once in a lifetime but with a rather mundane explanation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join