It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIDAL WAVE of drug commericals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Believe me it is sales people---drug company reps---who, for the most part do control health care. Doctors today are taught to be pill dispensers only. It is rare for any doc to suggest anything except a pill for any health issue. No mention of diet, exercise or any remedy that doesn't involve BigPharma. They are not taught about nutrition and the role it plays in health. Their entire education is chemistry-based treatments---specific chemistry promoted by BigPharma---they exclude natural substances. The ignorance I've seen from some of these guys is really, really scary.
I had one of the young ones tell me recently that he didn't know anything about Epsom salts or its effects. He seemed offended when I suggested that his education might be incomplete if he didn't know the effects of magnesium sulfate on the human body.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

They also have a tendency to prescribe newer and less tested drugs over established ones all because patients demand it or because the pharmaceutical companies push them to offer it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join