It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I read an article once that said First Bush was running cocaine through the Panama Gov.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I read an article in High Times Magazine in the early 90's about a former Green Beret named Bo Gritz, who said the First Bush administarion was running coc aine through the Panamanian government. I would like to know if anyone has any info I can read on the web about this. I do feel that our government has to make money for covert ops, so why not be a supplier of some of the coc aine that gets in to America. They have the connections to do whatever. Please let me know if you have read this article or if you know of any other info about this. I did find a website for former Green Beret Bo Gritz. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Makes sense bush 1 was CIA, and they are responsible for the coke trade in the US to begin with. If you mean was he flying the sh-- in himself nope. If you want to find black ops funds check out dead sea trust fund.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If I remember correctly Bo Gritz faked an attempted suicide once to get media attention. I doubt that you guys should worry about his opinions.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Look into Barry Seal and Mena AK, study up on those two terms then delve into the Iran Contra scandal, your answers are there.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
the usa government not only is in complete control of the Cocain trade in america

but they are also most likely in control of the HERION trade too!!!

who Runs Afganistan?? CNN said *cant find the article*
that since the USA invaded Afgani that HERION exports are up 400%

how do you think we pay for all those black budget projects?
the IRS cant foot the entire bill

but that COCAIN and HERION they SELL IN AMERICA sure can pay for anything

yes
in college i learned about the iran contra
the Texas Tech University Political Science Department claims that

The Govt of USA is in control of , and makes $$$ from
The sell of COCAIN and HERION in america

Geez our nation is Screwed up!!!!

The War on Drugs? or the War funded by Drugs?
Your call m8

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
thanks. I saw something on the internet about foremer Green Beret Bo Gritz and high level officials running heroin and opium I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
the usa government not only is in complete control of the Cocain trade in america

but they are also most likely in control of the HERION trade too!!!

Id have to agree here. When you look at the statics of estimated users in the US, and then look at the quantites that are being consumed, I find it impossible to belive that the government is Not involved.

in college i learned about the iran contra
the Texas Tech University Political Science Department claims that

The Govt of USA is in control of , and makes $$$ from
The sell of COCAIN and HERION in america

GNN.tv has an interesting video called 'Crack the CIA', in which a DEA agent and a LAPD officer have come forward with documentation regarding US military bases in Panama being used to traffic coc aine, then the LAPD officers distributing it into the inner city.

The video also covers a little about Barry Seal and Mena, AK, mentioned above by Twitchy.

The War on Drugs? or the War funded by Drugs?
Your call m8

Id say its the war against the people, not of just the US but also the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sounds like they need to get another one of those old military bases that have been turned into detention camps ready ...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Bush, the CIA and the power structure -all have one thing in common
A club they belong to. A club that has been operating for centuries.
You can get a lotta networking done in centuries

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Sounds like they need to get another one of those old military bases that have been turned into detention camps ready ...

I would imagine that would be unnecessary. We already have the prison infastructure ready here within this country. There should be no issues housing the police and politicians. We also have many rehabilitation programs that offer education and training. If they choose not to learn skills which may benefit their communities and society, they have the choice to work in factories or fast food.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Do some research on Bo Gritz first before shooting your mouths off.

Lets see some evidence for a change here, people.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
the evidence is covered up and protected by the US Govt!
we cant just "supply conclusive evidence"!

if we HAD the conclusive evidence we would probably be SHOT or worse for it! surely they've murdered plenty of people for trying to 'blow the whistle' on the cocain trade

anyways Read ANYTHING about the IRAN CONTRA
thats the ONLY evidence ive seen so far

go to your local library and find the books
"WHITE OUT"
"COCAIN POLITICS"

those should be a good starting point
it covers the Iran Contra in depth and has diologue straight from the usa capitol building halls of congress!

yes it is True all of it
but you cant just expect us to supply hard core evidence right away

this type of information is controlled for the most part
its only in Books and other writting form

its NOT in newspapers , radio, or TV because the Govt wont let it be discussed in open public arena

but it IS discussed in University Political Science classes....
go walk into one, sit down, and listen

you may be very surprised what you learn...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i used to know a big time coke dealer who had a brother that was a US marshall and he was on the "warning list" for coke busts. he explained to me that they would take a boat of coke, bust them, cut the coke and redistribute. nice.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Marshells have nothing to do with drug busts.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
you have to be kidding me right?

The Marshals Service has representatives coordinating fugitive matters at: the El Paso Intelligence Center in El Paso, TX; National Drug Intelligence Center in Johnstown, PA; and Interpol in Washington, D.C. and France.

thats from their official website.
and im sorry, i want refering to the marshalls as the ones doing the coke cutting
- that was the DEA. the his brother was just the tipster.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Read it over again. Carefully this time.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
right, i read it. the only way us marshalls would NOT be involved is if there were NO fugatives selling drugs. since there are, they are involved. thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

First, you don't know Bo Gritz!!! You have no idea who he is or you would be a little more...judicious.

Second, I spent thirty years in the Army, most of it in special operations. First Psychological Operations (PSYOPS), then an extremely highly classified special operations force, and finally, most of my Army time was in Special Forces...that is Green Berets for you folks who have been smoking dope and criticizing the people in the world who actually go out and try to help.
-----The one thing I know is that the United States government is incapable of keeping a secret...any secret. I have actually read briefings or finished intelligence that was classified way above....well, this post, and then read those same reports, word for word, four days later in the newspaper. (Free society and all that)

Third, in all of the time I spent, in every conflict in which the U.S. was involved, (except Panama-wasn't there), I never saw, heard, nor knew of anyone who was running dope for the U.S. government. I did spend a great deal of time working for Joint Task Force-Six...stretching the legality of the Posse Comitatus Act. That is the closest I ever came to breaking a U.S. law for the 'good of us all'. Even that had so much Congressional oversite it was hard to move around sometimes. (look up JTF-6, find out what they do)

And Fourth!!!! I wish someone in the U.S. government actually had the balls to make those who would pay $20,000 for kilo of coc aine pay for our CIA operations. Actually, come to think of it, I think they should.

You see our government is run by people who at worst, are so beat up by the whims of people like those writing the goofy stuff here or at best, are simply trying their level best to provide too many services with too little resources.

Roll another one and write some more my friend.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Oh By the Way Genious!!!! Read the Congressional investigation, the FBI investigations and every other investigation. Iran Contra was guns for hostages. Yes, the fine colonel put his spin on it and there were twists and turns...but it wasn't about dope.

Get your information from serious people then some day someone might take you seriously.

top topics

join