It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Scotland, UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi. My names Terry and I'm an alcho....oops, wrong place lol.

I've been following this site (and others) for a while and thought I would take the plunge and finally join lol.

I wouldn't say I'm a conspiracy theorist per say, but I do like to read what people say and make up my own mind based on evidence (and lack thereof when it comes to certain, bizarre theories).

I'm not a flat earthier, chemtrailer, didn't land on the moon (er? lol), but have always had an open mind on everything. I am a UFO and space fan though. But again, only with evidence.

Hopefully this isn't too long of an intro, but I thought it would explain a bit of why I'm here and what I like.
edit on 115511/10/1515 by TerryDon79 because: None

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Hi. My names Terry and I'm an alcho….oops, wrong place lol.

Pleased to meet ya, I'm a recovering addi…

You're in the right place. Grab a ring side seat to the rest of time.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

I hope you make a lot of friends. This is a great site to get to the bottom of most conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've been intrigued by the 'Scotsman - Alien' conspiracy for a long time.

Go to the 1:40 mark in the video:

edit on 11-10-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I've been intrigued by the 'Scotsman - Alien' conspiracy for a long time.

Go to the 1:40 mark in the video:

I hear a lot of people up here see them frequently. Normally about 2am on their way home from the pub lol

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome, nice to see a fellow Scot on the forum

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hello Terry,

Welcome

Where about's in Scotland are you from?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Welcome, nice to see a fellow Scot on the forum

I'm not actually Scottish per say lol. My grandparents were, but I was born in England. Still, more Scottish than my wife who was born in Dundee lol (her family is all from England)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Death_Kron
Hello Terry,

Welcome

Where about's in Scotland are you from?

Living in Arbroath. Short drive north up from Dundee

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I don't care what else you say or do....I just want to hear you talk! I love that accent the Scots have! Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Waves from across the pond! Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I hear a lot of people up here see them frequently. Normally about 2am on their way home from the pub lol

My friend and i saw one above loch ness .. about 2am one morning ... we parked up .. was practically pitch black except for the moon light ..
we got out teh car .. stood at edge of the road, looking out at the loch .. and i saw a light, just hanging there in the sky ...
I continued to gander ... and then it slowly started to descend .. at an angle (about 135 degrees ish) .... it sat motionless above the loch for maybe about 10 seconds ... then shot off up in to the sky .. at a similar angle ... but different direction ...
it made zero sound ...
my friend didnt notoice cos she was looking in the otehr direction (it was to my very left) ... for what ever reason .. i didnt grab my friend and scream like a pansy like many people would do .. .. i dont react like that .. and always remain composed ... i said nothing initially .. til i determined what i was looking at .. i would have told her within a few moments i guess .. after i had concluded it was really a ufo ...

anyhoo .. after it shot off up at an angle .. my friend panicked .. grabbed my arm .. and started sayin we need to get out of here ... theres a light in the water, and shot towards us at speed .. . in a kinda zig zag motion ... i explained it was just a reflection of a light that was in the sky .. and is gone now ... but she was too freaked and said she doesnt care .. we need to get out of there she screamed .. so thats what we did ...

although i get the impression, if there were occupants in the craft, they would very likely have been aware of our presence ... but i am not so sure thats why they were there .. i think they would have been hovering above that loch for whatever reason anyway ... but there will be a reason .. cos all these crafts aint just flyin around all these (thousands of) years, every day, in their masses, just for a laugh ... so i can only guess that what ever their reasons, are prob quite important ...
and on that basis .. their reason for bein above loch ness .. prob important to them

the thought did occur to me, that they did a quick scan of the loch to make sure nessie was okay ... and that these 2 folk there at 2am in pitch black , ie, us, werent doin anythin dodgy

anyway .. that was about 20 years ago .. but was watching that ancient aliens series last week, or what ever its called ... and there was a brief section in it, where there are claims some believe there a higher frequency of ufo sightings above loch ness .. and some postulate that maybe they are there checking up on nessie from time to time ...

so that jogged my memory about the event

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

Sounds like a pretty interesting experience

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Roughly what size was the light? Can you describe in more detail?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

welcome fellow Scot ....not too far south of where I am, ie. in the middle of nowhere, in deep dark Angus Mearns. No light pollution, so can watch the stars in all their glory. See a few strange things out here too.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Cheers for the welcome peeps. I'll most likely still mainly be an observer for some time as don't feel strongly either way on a lot of topics. But hoping to find something I haven't come across before

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Fit like?

Nice to meet you, TerryDon. Are you a Don, too? Best team ever!
Don't hold back, just join in and get to know some really lovely people. Hope to meet again,

B x

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We are Rigel4...

you cant see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

We're from the other side

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
We are Rigel4...

you cant see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

We're from the other side

Isn't that a place from Star Trek?

I'm sure the was 10 Rigels or about that number lol

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Heya! Just bumped into you on another thread -
and wanted to formally say "hey" at your coming out party here.

"Hey!" (there, that's done then)

Very glad you're here!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join