It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo says hi to everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello everybody,
I am a Dutch libertarian and a fiction writer. My first novel (in Dutch only at the moment, sorry) is a conspiracy thriller with many of the takes as can be found here. Main theme is NWO. Publication date of Achter de nevel (*Behind the mist*) is Feb 2016. Main goal is to raise awareness of what's going on around us. The idea popped up to write it as I saw (and still see) how the people systematically ignore/deny how individual freedom is eroded. My main frustration is that people in my surroundings are passive, ignore what's going on.
After swimming around here a bit, I intend to publish short stories here (if the administrators allow me
).
I welcome ideas for new stories that contribute to the goal of increasing individual freedom. I also seek collaboration to translate Achter de nevel in other languages, notably English.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi Leonardo, this is a target rich environment for ideas involving conspiracies.

May you write about many of them…

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. Look forward to your short story entries. There are alot of good writers here be sure to check them out and all of the other fascinating forums!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! We have some wonderful writers here. You may want to look into the latest story contest we have going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for the thumbs up! I will do my best. The main problem is the wordt "theory" in "conspiracy theories" ...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

O yes! Fictive stories are imho a great way to reach people, because they provoke thinking and stir emotions rathjer than simply trying to convince rationally. Thanks for the warm shower.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Death_Kron

Thanks for the warm welcome, Death_Kron.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Welcome! How about a story about how we obtain world peace and all get super powers through biotechnology?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeonardoPisano

Thanks for the thumbs up! I will do my best. The main problem is the worst "theory" in "conspiracy theories" ...

Ha ha, like "Gun" violence, "Humanitarian" Intervention, and "Islamic" State, word association to lead our minds in certain directions for the "benefit of Mankind".

All conspiracies are only theories, after all. Unless you took the red pill…

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

"worst" should read "word" ... In my view there's a clear pattern that the elite strives to world domination and one world government. But, hey, this goes beyond a simple introduction

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Interesting idea, but "fantasy" is not my genre. Moreover, I don't think it can be done in a short story ...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love contests! Thanks for the hint!

new topics

top topics

join