It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleister Crowley - The failure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

stop thinking you are more than a primate

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

Funny, you seem to think your intellect is the most superior of them

I sense a bit of hypocrisy.....

A man who refuses to consider the opinions, and viewpoints of another, possesses neither intelligence or superiority
edit on 10/13/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

A man who refuses to consider the opinions, and viewpoints of another, possesses neither intelligence or superiority

Hyperia wouldn't be Robinson Crusoe in that practice though...

Å99

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Then you make a quotation mark, and the author, wait it was you? Im a smart primate, but a insanely dumb human. I mean im so dumb id probably say a dog is smarter.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

a reply to: namelesss

Ill summarize it for ya in a word, horse****

I guess that 'a (nasty) word' is all you have, when there is no defense against the truth.
Yeah, that is what the ego does when the light of truth is shined upon it, symptomatic reactions!
Your symptomatic response tells me that I was 100% correct!
And that, at some level, you know it.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Then my credibility is flawd.. sry,

Hmmm, I reckon, by your attitude and avoidance techniques, that you know nothing about proto-Babyonian magic, contrary to what you claimed. Perhaps a more appropriate title for this thread would be:

Hyperia - The Failure

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wandering Scribe

Then my credibility is flawd.. sry,

Hmmm, I reckon, by your attitude and avoidance techniques, that you know nothing about proto-Babyonian magic, contrary to what you claimed. Perhaps a more appropriate title for this thread would be:

Hyperia - The Failure

~ Wandering Scribe

What's gone on this thread is nothing short of avoidance by salivating sycophants - I've tendered the challenge several times that anyone produce a piece of evidence that contradicts the OP claim, in terms of manifestation in Crowleys own life (ie: that is not a result of Any advertising being good advertising) - the mass of 'evidence' has been focussed on the assumptions of what other posters might, or might not know...I'd say that was clearly playing the man, and not the ball.

Crowley was an out and out charlatan who had enough time, money and knowledge to write some interesting stuff - kudos - but a beast, or master majikian he was not...because there is not one verifiable physical manifestation of anything of the nature of the subject of his 'leaning'.
Crowley is dead, and divides opinion - that is obvious, and he didn't die and return after the 'failed' attempt at mystery fakism (worthy of a true majikian *sarc*) - an act that may have changed his kudos even more in the eyes of those who cling to the entrepreneurial skill of a lonely, sickly, intelligent, reactionary, drug-addicted, oversexed sham artist - IF, it had transpired as he would've 'willed' it...No, he didn't die and reapper anywhere else in the world - resurrected, reanimated...to claim the power over life & death...but imagine if it had worked...

Å99

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

the brain is a parasite? WTH?

Yes, it most certainly is in sorts. A fiend without a face if you will.

Free thinkers!

edit on Ram101715v17201500000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Something's are just called naturalism.. You don't need demonlogy for that, resurrection symbolics is called the equinox in Sweden, praise the sun on 22-25 of December ancient tradition of survival.
The rituals are placed in order for people to remember what to do, since all humans are primates.

And to answer your question, people die in the real world cause of stereotypes

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

resurrection symbolics is called the equinox in Sweden

In Sweden? Only in Sweden? Are you in Sweden right now?

LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yes?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I cannot help but think this guys goal was to write something as good or better than the bible (new testament) and it just fails miserably. Nothing interesting and just boring, I never cared for Harry Potter either and this just reminds me of harry potter on horse. I would not pan something written just because the author was a madman but this is just...someone trying too hard and not delivering the goods.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

resurrection symbolics is called the equinox in Sweden

"
Hosea 6
Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. 2"He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him.

Put that in your Swedish equinox hat!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harvin
I cannot help but think this guys goal was to write something as good or better than the bible (new testament) and it just fails miserably. Nothing interesting and just boring, I never cared for Harry Potter either and this just reminds me of harry potter on horse. I would not pan something written just because the author was a madman but this is just...someone trying too hard and not delivering the goods.

OMG! Right!? And that Shakespeare guy YAWN!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Neolithic culture Sweden 5000BC

Sunrise - Sunset - Christmas

22nd 08:44 ↑ (139°) 14:49 ↑ (221°) 6:04:47 −0:02 06:02 17:30 06:53 16:40 07:48 15:44

23rd 08:44 ↑ 14:49 ↑ (221°) 6:04:55 +0:08 06:03 17:31 06:53 16:40 07:49 15:45

24th 08:45 ↑ (139°) 14:50 ↑ (221°) 6:05:13 +0:17 06:03 17:31 06:54 16:41 07:49 15:45

Christmas is celebrated the 24th in Sweden, tradition is about 6000 years old, most of the world its the 25th. Daaamn it predates the bible! No wonder those Swedes are one weird culture..

Ill give this as a bonus:
Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, Santy, or simply Santa is an important figure with legendary, historical and folkloric origins who, in many Western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children on 24 December, the night before Christmas Day. The modern figure of Santa Claus is derived from the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas, whose name is a dialectal pronunciation of Saint Nicholas, the historical Greek bishop and gift-giver of Myra. During the Christianization of Germanic Europe, this figure have absorbed elements of the god Odin, who was associated with the Germanic pagan midwinter event of Yule and led the Wild Hunt, a ghostly procession through the sky.

Santa Claus is Odin??

Wait ill do it in a format with pictures and text

Oh dear Gawd!!!

Crowley is a hoaxster!

Ill put in a bonus video!!

This is the equinox in the summer!! Those f****** Pagans

We resort to logics in Sweden, makes thing a lot easier.

Now go grasshoppa tell what you learnt!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Here is another one for you..

Here is an answer why this nation is unique in every way..

Crowley is a hoaxster end of story, we live his way in a logical way.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

22nd 08:44 ↑ (139°) 14:49 ↑ (221°) 6:04:47 −0:02 06:02 17:30 06:53 16:40 07:48 15:44

23rd 08:44 ↑ 14:49 ↑ (221°) 6:04:55 +0:08 06:03 17:31 06:53 16:40 07:49 15:45

24th 08:45 ↑ (139°) 14:50 ↑ (221°) 6:05:13 +0:17 06:03 17:31 06:54 16:41 07:49 15:45

WTF is that? LOL

Did you know that Aleister Crowley was raised evangelical Christian, and that his father was a preacher?

Hosea 6
Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. 2"He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him.

One word:

REINCARNATION.

That's what the Bible, the Kabbalah and Crowley actually taught. You can take your daily sunrise, your gradually approaching equinoxes and solstices, your rapidly approaching eclipses and metaphorize yourself all you want.

Crowley taught reincarnation.

edit on 17-10-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Ill give you reincarnation ina different form called Sky Burial, a tibetan, you know those who understands reincarnation.

They just chop and chop those bodies!! You know the basics for reincarnation? Cold climate hard soil and no caves..

Those savages!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

"He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him."

20th Sunrise: 08:43 / Daylength: 06:05:02/h
21th Sunrise: 08:43 / Daylength: 06:04:49/h
22nd Sunrise: 08:44 / Daylength: 06:04:47/h
23rd Sunrise: 08:44 / Daylength: 06:04:55/h
24th Sunrise: 08:45 / Daylength: 06:05:13/h
25th Sunrise: 08:45 / Daylength: 06:05:41/h

You see daylength, logics is a useful tool, and they didnt even have clocks back then!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join