It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

IF we are rejecting anything done by the LEAGUE OF NATIONS then ALL those countries have to renounce Their creations as well.

You ar e saying something done LAWFULLY and with INternational agreement at th e time was wrong?
Then you REJECT INTERNATIONAL LAW THEN. ANd AS SUCH Hypocritical in your thinking correct?

Remember that the UN swore to uphold all previous International agreed upon treaties,and laws,and resolutions. If they DO NOT they prove they are hypocrites and Liars right?

Way to just toss out the law man. Bravo.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I think this rant explains why you think enlightenedservant makes sense. His hatred is just a tad more refined than yours. Israel exists, deal with it. The Arabs need to work with Israel, not against it, or there will never be peace in the region.

How can the Arabs work with Israel if Israel are unwilling to negotiate in any way?

I have hatred for the people in power, not the people they control. I am a true believer in equal rights, once Israel recognises Palestinians as equals and gives them back what is rightfully theirs i will be happy for both Jews, Arabs and anyone else living there.
edit on 14/10/15 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

You do realize that Hebrews and jews are actually the same right? Jesus was born HEBREW. And yes he was the king of the Jews. ALso the Hebrew/jewish homeland in anchient times was JUDEA and ISRAEL. Its in history just search for it.

You have just opened the door for a lengthy exposition that will conclude with the Jews in Israel not really being Jewish. Some people hate Jews so much they try to rob them of their very identity.

I know. its just so much fun to watch them try.
WHat gets me is they ignore international law and th e fact that the surrounding nations were also created by the League of nations so if Israel goes they too shall go.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

IF we are rejecting anything done by the LEAGUE OF NATIONS then ALL those countries have to renounce Their creations as well.

You ar e saying something done LAWFULLY and with INternational agreement at th e time was wrong?
Then you REJECT INTERNATIONAL LAW THEN. ANd AS SUCH Hypocritical in your thinking correct?

Remember that the UN swore to uphold all previous International agreed upon treaties,and laws,and resolutions. If they DO NOT they prove they are hypocrites and Liars right?

Way to just toss out the law man. Bravo.

I think you will find that its Jewish settlers in breach of international law that go unpunished. Israel have broken more UN resolutions than Syria, Iran and North Korea combined.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

You do realize that Hebrews and jews are actually the same right? Jesus was born HEBREW. And yes he was the king of the Jews. ALso the Hebrew/jewish homeland in anchient times was JUDEA and ISRAEL. Its in history just search for it.

You have just opened the door for a lengthy exposition that will conclude with the Jews in Israel not really being Jewish. Some people hate Jews so much they try to rob them of their very identity.

I know. its just so much fun to watch them try.
WHat gets me is they ignore international law and th e fact that the surrounding nations were also created by the League of nations so if Israel goes they too shall go.

Nonsense, i see Jews and Palestinians as equal, just a shame the Israeli government doesn't agree.

Do you see Arabs and Jews as equal? Do you think Palestinians deserve somewhere to call home and the right to prosper?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

How can the Arabs work with Israel if Israel are unwilling to negotiate in any way?

Egypt found a way. Jordan found a way. First, the Arabs need to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

I have hatred for the people in power, not the people they control. I am a true believer in equal rights, once Israel recognises Palestinians as equals and gives them back what is rightfully theirs i will be happy for both Jews, Arabs and anyone else living there.

That's the problem. The Palestinians feel everything is rightfully theirs and they would rather commit genocide then let it go.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I think this rant explains why you think enlightenedservant makes sense. His hatred is just a tad more refined than yours. Israel exists, deal with it. The Arabs need to work with Israel, not against it, or there will never be peace in the region.

RIghtfully theirs huh? IF you study you will see its actually TRANSJORDAN and not actually Palestine. The JORDANIANS need to do liek th e egyptians but they wont due to they hate their refugees. They tried to overthrow him remember?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Do you see Arabs and Jews as equal? Do you think Palestinians deserve somewhere to call home and the right to prosper?

Absolutely. As I said earlier, if the Palestinians spent half as much energy building a state than they do trying to destroy Israel they would be happy and prosperous.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Palis had a place but they threw it away. Their leader arafatt trie dto overthrow Jordans ruler and earned them and their decendants a exile.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Egypt found a way. Jordan found a way. First, the Arabs need to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

That's the problem. The Palestinians feel everything is rightfully theirs and they would rather commit genocide then let it go.

I forgot its Israel who make the rules, technically all the land was stolen from the Palestinian people and as far as i can see it's Israel who expect every piece of land hence the ongoing eradication of Palestinian territory.

If they acknowledge Israels right to exist they sign their own death warrant.

(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Haha Israel are the victims of Genocide? You have got to be kidding. Pot-kettle-black.

(post by DJW001 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Haha Israel are the victims of Genocide? You have got to be kidding. Pot-kettle-black.

I knew you'd be a Holocaust Denier.

Hopefully that's an attempt at fishing. My grandfather fought the Nazi's in WW2 and his first hand account of the treatment of Jews was sickening.

The holocaust happened but not at the hands of Palestinians and certainly not in Israel.

However, that does not give them the right or excuse to commit their own genocide.
edit on 14/10/15 by Grenade because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Actually thanks for the ammunition, i see no difference between a polish ghetto in WW2 and the Gaza Strip. If you are abhorred by the treatment of Jews during the war then you should be equally outraged by the similar conditions enforced upon Palestinians, indiscriminate killing and oppression of women and children included.
edit on 14/10/15 by Grenade because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Actually thanks for the ammunition, i see no difference between a polish ghetto in WW2 and the Gaza Strip. If you are abhorred by the treatment of Jews during the war then you should be equally outraged by the similar conditions enforced upon Palestinians, indiscriminate killing and oppression of women and children included.

The Palestinian Arab and Nazi political leaders said that they had a common cause against International Jewry. The most significant practical effect of Nazi policy on Palestine between 1933 and 1938, however, was to radically increase the immigration rate of German and other European Jews and to double the population of Palestinian Jews. The Mufti had sent messages to Berlin through Heinrich Wolf, the German Consul in Jerusalem endorsing the advent of the new regime as early as March, 1933, and was enthusiastic over the Nazi anti-Jewish policy, and particularly the anti-Jewish boycott in Germany. “[The Mufti and other sheikhs asked] only that German Jews not be sent to Palestine.“

Nazi policy for solving their Jewish problem until the end of 1937 emphasized motivating German Jews to emigrate from German territory. During this period the League of Nations Mandate for the establishment of a Jewish Homeland in Mandatory Palestine to be used as a refuge for Jews was "still internationally recognized".

The above shows a COllusion between Arabs in the area of palestine and Nazis. So there is one mor estrike against Arabs being in the right.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Cant steal what never was. It wa s never a official country or had a government. Its only thanks to WESTERN ROMANS that this whole mis naming happenned to spite the hebrew people.

After all Jesus himself wasn't king of Israel, more like king of the Jews ...

Anyway what does your answer have to do with the ROMANS renaming an d interfearing in th e middle east? Jesus coudnt stop the romans and it was not his job to do so. SO long as you are a people home is where you are and can move if need be.

Once again, you're completely wrong. Hebrews are supposedly the descendants of Eber/Heber. That includes all Arabs, Samaritans, & Edomites, as well.

In fact, according to the official Judeo-Christian timeline, Eber/Heber was 6 ancestors before the Prophet Abraham. In other words, Eber/Heber was Abraham's great great great great grandfather. And literally all of Eber/Heber's descendants are Hebrews. (And all Hebrews are Semites because Eber/Heber was a descendant of Sem/Shem.)

The Israelites were simply one branch of Eber/Heber's great great great great grandson Abraham's descendants. And Jews are simply the members of the Israelite Tribe of Judah (though technically, the Tribes of Levi & Benjamin were assimilated into the Tribe of Judah once they split from Israel to form the Kingdom of Judea).

So no, Jews & Hebrews are not the same thing. Jews aren't even the largest group of Hebrews or Semites.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The Palestinian Arab and Nazi political leaders said that they had a common cause against International Jewry. The most significant practical effect of Nazi policy on Palestine between 1933 and 1938, however, was to radically increase the immigration rate of German and other European Jews and to double the population of Palestinian Jews. The Mufti had sent messages to Berlin through Heinrich Wolf, the German Consul in Jerusalem endorsing the advent of the new regime as early as March, 1933, and was enthusiastic over the Nazi anti-Jewish policy, and particularly the anti-Jewish boycott in Germany. “[The Mufti and other sheikhs asked] only that German Jews not be sent to Palestine.“

Nazi policy for solving their Jewish problem until the end of 1937 emphasized motivating German Jews to emigrate from German territory. During this period the League of Nations Mandate for the establishment of a Jewish Homeland in Mandatory Palestine to be used as a refuge for Jews was "still internationally recognized".

The above shows a COllusion between Arabs in the area of palestine and Nazis. So there is one mor estrike against Arabs being in the right.

You just plagiarised that entire post off Wikipedia, think for yourself!

Copying and pasting someone elses words does not constitute debate.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And right on cue to disparriage jews. DJ was right on. They are STILL DECENDANTS of the same man and as such related by blood even if its distant.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes it does. WHEN its talked about after. ANd DID i claim that as mine? no. AM i making money off it? no. FREE USE.

How did what I post not show COllusion between Arabs and nazis? You didnt see that part on th e bottom? I was responding to a post you made earlier about how th e Arabs are so Innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join