It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin interview with subtle hints of possible war.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What is wrong with being called a shill. I'm openly suggesting he is being paid to add to the narrative created by the elite.

Red blooded American? What's that got to do with chem trails? Also what does pushing false threads on Iran killing 20 thousand nuclear scientists?

I am open to honest debate but not ignorant comments openly admitting to pushing one view but has no intention of educating or researching the alternative.

Look at my threads. I'm not anti American or pro russian. I'm pro freedom and will continue to research for the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

How much do you reckon he gets paid? Where do I sign up? You seem to be a wealth of knowledge regarding shills and their practice, any suggestions would be most helpful thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are correct with America having plenty of natural resources. However it is obvious that America I'd and has been using these resources to accommodate the luxurious lifestyle of many Americans. America is the most wasteful nation in every way. From food to electricity.

The us has a hand in every continent as foes the British. Africa being your example is wrong. Li ya is but only one that America has literally destroyed from the inside out in the name of democracy.

I want to be clear. I do not dislike American people. I hate the American government for the suffering it has and is causing around the world. The only bad feeling I have toward Americans is the lack of motivation to hold their corrupt government accountable. Because when it comes down to it the American people are the only people on earth equipped to resist an open attack on our freedoms.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I watched the Formula 1 GP on Tv last night......live from Sochi, Russia.

All around in the stands, were happy, excited people, many many pretty young women.....

All around were positive slogans in english......

Sochi...We are the Future.

Sochi....We get it done...

etc etc.

They celebrated an exciting race (better than the recent boring ones).

They cheered the Winner....Englishman Lewis Hamilton..
They Cheered the German Mercedes Team, The Italian Ferrari Team, The British Mclaren team (with Japanese engines), They cheered Marussia, even tho they were last, they even have a Russian F1 driver, Davil Kyvat...
They smiled and waved at the camera.....their President, Mr. Putin, shook hands with the winners and ducked for cover from the champers....

Do you think these people "REALLY" want a World War??

They are building their country, and getting positive World Recognition........Do you think they want to ruin that?

When was the last time the POTUS gave a trophy at a NASCAR race?

Stop the "whos got the big pee pee contest", and sit down and work together.......

Dont create More problems.....look to fix the ones around already.......Ones that were created, because certain powerful nations wanted to "Fix" other peoples problems......a vicious circle perhaps.

Let the Arab tribes fight it out amongst themselves, just sell them the guns and leave them in the desert.
Send the Able body "Refugees" Back from Europe....keep the women and children until its over, then send them back home too.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Very well articulated. Except maybe the bit about selling guns to destroy themselves. I'm sure sticks and stones are enough to break bones.

Putin has made himself very visible on the international stage recently making it very clear russian stance is that of peace and co operation. Is this not the olive branch the us and nato should take and work together to make the world a more peaceful place.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Shills get just above the below the minium wage. Therefore they are able to get full benefits etc. You can get your application form at shill mart where a cover of stacking shelves is needed. (Nothing wrong with legitimate shelve stacker as I was one before chronic pain took my mobility).

Reminds me of that song out of Greece.

I've got shills there multiplying. And I'm losing control. cause the power they're supplying. It's Electrifying.

Sorry the missus turned on the microwave. I usually come out with random stuff, take a seizure and p*ss my pants. Well it used to be pants until I realised adult nappies can be sexy

Again sorry. Il try to stay on topic. Some strange humour to lighten this glum thread up.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'll put this whole situation into perspective for people who have been brainwashed by CNN and the rest of the propaganda machine....the USA is Nazi Germany 1941 invading and imposing its ideology onto everyone in its path. Russia is now the USA of 1941 and trying to push back this Hitlerian Invasion by the USA of the World, make no mistake Russia is the good guys here trying to put up some resistance to the Petro-Dollar hegemony being militarily imposed on the world.

Russia is the good guy ! USA is the bad guy in a role reversal only a few can see, Christian Values and morality are now only present in Russia and I can see the time when it will be the world power because it hasn't decayed into an immoral decadent cess pit of human trash hell bent on pushing gay, transgender and paedo filth onto its masses.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Usually when a country invades another, they get some kind of advantage out of it. I see no advantages to any of the so-called invasions.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So because YOU can't see an advantage means there isn't one.

You are now my go to guy for all opinions. I didn't know you were all seeing and all knowing.

Big splash of friendly sarcasm paint

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'll give you one tip I have learnt in my 20 years of looking into all this conspiracy stuff, follow the money. Its 99.9% of the time about money and wealth, in the USA's case the reason they have invaded the Middle East is because firstly Saddam was selling oil for gold and not US dollars, Gaddaffi was setting up the African Dinar to sell his oil in and now with Syria ( who also has huge reserves of Oil ) they are trying to topple Assad and put in a USA friendly Ruler to preserve the USA Dollar - Petroleum deal. Its about the continuance of selling the worlds Oil with US dollars so the USA can still keep up its printing of money and racking up of debt.

Its pretty simple really, they never want to end wars because its good for business.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Words mean nothing without the actions to enforce them. Until Russian forces begin attacking NATO positions I'm going to chalk this up as another Politician flexing imaginary muscles.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

How much do you reckon he gets paid? Where do I sign up? You seem to be a wealth of knowledge regarding shills and their practice, any suggestions would be most helpful thanks.

The term "shill" is a derogatory term used to describe a 'Reputation Manager" that is employed by many PR firms that are hired by every spectrum of business and government. Calling a RM a "Shill" is the same as calling a lawyer a "blood sucking vampire".

Reputation management is the influencing and/or control of an individual's or business'sreputation. Originally a public relations term, the advancement of internet and social media use, along with reputation management companies, have made it primarily an issue ofsearch results. 

LINK
edit on pSun, 11 Oct 2015 20:04:17 -05002015 117Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:04:17 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Calling a person a shill is not the same as calling a lawyer a blood suckling vampire.

This is due to the fact that when you call someone a shill......you are calling them a shill. Not a lawyer. Not a vampire. Not a cockroach.

We don't need any definition for shill on this site as I feel many know exactly what I am implying.

Just for amusement look at the said shills history on thread creation. It follows a very obvious pattern. They continuously churn out the same anti russian, anti north Korean, chem trail debunking and ET mockery. It is very much a perfect example of a shill.

There when looking for the definition of a shill there should be a link to this persons history page.

Finally I'm not using the word shill in a cruel or negative manner. I'm am simply stating that this person is creating threads and comments to compound a set narrative. Repetition is the name of the game. If you say something enough then you will start to believe it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I could not agree more with you.
We allowed these twisted idiots to mass murder thousands.
If sanity was to return we would be stringing these scum bags from the nearest lamp post after being tried for crimes against humanity.
Start first and foremost with Blair.

My mind is split with what Putin is doing as inevitably innocent people will be killed by the bombing but compared with the lunatic asylum inmates of the west he looks like an Angel.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I believe the sentence could easily be misinterpreted.
It could also have read "we have done it before and we will have to do it again in the future".
Future tenses can be problematic when translating them into English, particularly with modal verbs of obligation.
I prefer to focus on this sentence “If you take a look at the political world map and see what Russia is, it becomes evident that we don’t need neither foreign territories, nor natural resources. We’ve got everything in abundance. We’re a self-sufficient country,” President Putin told the TV anchor, adding that Russia seeks neither to wage war nor conflict in any country.

There is a grammar mistake here too with neither, however it seems clear what the intended message is.
Just my opinion.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I appreciate your opinion. But in the hope of keeping this thread alive I'm going to ignore it.

Even though it could be correct I think in the interest of open debate let's overlook the lost in translation theory. But I actually hope you are correct.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

We could swap my translation of will have to for will if you want.
That way we have a declaration of intent!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yea, I think your posting calling him a shill is against T&C, nope not a shill just a red blooded American patriot. Nice try though.

Last time I checked we were all red blooded.

If ones blood is not red I would seriously advise getting medical attention.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Putin is full of it

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: phatpackage

Putin is full of it

The Truth ?

new topics

top topics