It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Identify: Black Orbs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think it is very odd but likely some sort of rendering defect. Something happened in the writing process. Look at the solid white stripe on the right, it is missing a section that seems to curve in the same way as the spots. Then there is the dashed white line separating lanes that in the same area has an extended gap between dashes, coinciding with the aforementioned gap in the solid line. Also if you zoom in on the black trim around the bottom of the windscreen there appear to be circles all along the length of the black strip that are off color.

If she did capture some sort of dimensional rift or gravitational anomoly one might expect to see some of the same effects I use above to point out artifact. If you look very closely at the end of the solid stripe on the right that has a gap that should not be there, the stripe itself seems to wrinkle up in a couple of waves, like you can see underneath it.

Cool pic OP!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Interesting observation, and most logical explanation. As for the white dots along the dash, I believe those are the teeth on the grill of the air conditioner. Though there's definitely more distortion going on than just the black dots. I would probably say this is the likely cause if it wasn't for the fact that she had the sudden urge to take the picture. Almost like a premonition. That, along with the aircraft making strange manoeuvres overhead.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It looks like some kind of panoramic photograph "tear". I've got those from taking panoramic photographs where the light levels differ drastically across the frames.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

I'm talking about the rubber strip that goes around the windshield. It is a very thin black line right at the edge of the glass. Zoomed in I see circles, not well defined, sort of orb-ish, fuzzy around the edges and almost purple toward the Center. They are single file along the length, in various sizes.

Very strange none the less. I am convinced of the fact that there is more to the world around us than we can see. Frequency and ones ability to translate it into an understandable medium has long perplexed man. Just when we know that we have some sort of understanding, we discover that we understand nothing in the whole scope of things.

Some people are sensitive to frequency in different ways, and react in the ways that they understand while others in the same area are oblivious to the feelings. A 6th sense is often used to describe it but I think that is a poor definition because it is much bigger than that.

The Hundreth Monkey experiments are a great example of this unknown force at work. And as with any force, for each action there is a reaction. Maybe if we focused on the reactions more we could better define the action that is truly at work, and the mechanisms of its use. Instead of mocking people who are sensitive to things others can't perceive we should learn from them.

I often think about what America would be like today if World War and Greed had not stopped the ideas and lines of study that were popular in the early 1900's

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What kind of phone does she have?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Huh... IF it's not a glitch or joke, it's interesting that there was a military aircraft around.

If legit, my first thought is a cloak that made a some hardware invisible to a human eye... maybe the disks are satellite dishes arrayed on some air-frame or something along those lines?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

IPhone, I believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Does she have anything hanging on the rearview mirror?

The shape of this cluster of dark orbs reminds me of a cluster of grapes, blackberries, or a flower cluster like lilac or wisteria. If you zoom in, the "orbs" appear to have something stem-like connecting them to the cluster. Also, the larger ones are on one end with the smaller (younger, newer?) ones on the opposite end, much like a cluster of berries or flowers. I notice too that the entire cluster has blur lines on the left that make it appear the whole thing is moving to the right. So I wonder if this could be something hanging/swinging from the mirror that is so blurred you don't recognize it. It may look darker than it actually is against the sky background.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hmmm... Okay she is driving along and just decides to pick up her phone and take pictures of nothing ?? She should have said I heard something really strange fly over head then decided to take a photo it would be more believable.Looks like a phone app with the gray black coloring. Don't believe it sorry ....JMHO.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

That's what I thought, as she usually does have something hanging there, but not for some time. There was nothing in the car that could have created that distortion.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

Feel free to believe whatever you want. I'm not going to change her story because it's not convincing enough for you. She got a feeling, she acted on it, something weird showed up in a photo. Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for some people to grasp.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I've seen $3 bills that seem more authentic than this photo.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AzerothTraveler

Alright. Please explain to me why I would waste my time to fabricate a photo only to have a handful of internet armchair academics pick apart its authenticity anyway?

If it looks too good, its fake. If it doesn't look good enough it's fake. You can't win. So much for deny ignorance. More like deny everything...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

IPhone, I believe.

The photo doesn't have the proportions of an iPhone pic, so that makes me wonder why she would crop it. And if she cropped it, what other things might she have done to alter it?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Interesting photo. The thing that makes me think it is not some photo effect app is because some of the "orbs" are in focus and others are not. I dont think any of the apps can do that. The one it most closely resembled was an app called Light Effects. There is a very similar "orb" feature within that app than can produce similar results, but I don't think it can make them appear out of focus like the OP pic.

Outside of that, I have no idea. Does not appear to be in the sky though.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I don't know what to tell you. Nothing was altered or cropped. The camera was vertical when she took it. It's exactly how it was when she took it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes, it does appear to be on the inside of the glass. Though it's as if the orbs are moving into the foreground.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

Yes, it does appear to be on the inside of the glass. Though it's as if the orbs are moving into the foreground.

It also appears the pic was heavily distorted. You can clearly see where the "cut" line is with the white stripes on the road not lining up. Does she drive the route often? If so, ask her to take a pic in the same place next time. The green "cylinders" to the right of the highway seem as if they are caught in the "cut" line. I would be interested to know if there are actually 2 of them or if it is only one and the camera distorted the pic and that is why there are two.

Either way, it appears to be a big camera glitch or she is pulling a fast one on you.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's definitely a camera glitch. Though whether it was a natural glitch or an outside manipulation is yet to be determined. If it wasn't for the black orbs I wouldn't have bothered posting it. I just can't help but feel they have something to do with the other distortions in the photo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join