It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Identify: Black Orbs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A few days ago my girlfriend was driving to work on the highway when she had the random urge to snap a picture of the sky with her phone. Now, before we get to the photo I should mention that both her and I have experienced strange phenomenon throughout our lives. Paranormal encounters, strange coincidences (especially in regards to how we met). So long story short when strange things happen, we're not all that surprised (though it's always exciting).

Here is the photo:

She took a few pictures after to make sure it wasn't her phone, but they only showed up in this one photo. She could not see anything with the naked eye. She also mentioned that there was a military aircraft flying overhead making strange manoeuvres, banking left to right then making a full 180° and took off.

If anyone has any idea what this might be, if you've seen or recorded something similar, please help me identify these strange black orbs...
edit on 101058310pmSundaykAmerica/Chicago by Gh0stwalker because: Clarifying nothing was seen with naked eye.

edit on 101012310pmSundaykAmerica/Chicago by Gh0stwalker because: Revised title, undetermined whether anomaly is in the sky.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think it looks fake, or the "black orbs" are inside the car as they are the only things in apparent focus.

Your girlfriends is having a laugh at your expense.

If I am wrong, I do apologise, but I'll be interested to see how this develops.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Looking at the photo, they don't have any "depth" to them -- as in, they aren't in the sky but on the camera itself. They are far too sharp for the rest of the image.

I'd guess some imaging artefact, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
A few days ago my girlfriend was driving to work on the highway when she had the random urge to snap a picture of the sky with her phone.

Whilst driving a car? Dangerous!!!

Now, before we get to the photo I should mention that both her and I have experienced strange phenomenon throughout our lives. Paranormal encounters, strange coincidences (especially in regards to how we met). So long story short when strange things happen, we're not all that surprised (though it's always exciting).

Totally irrelevant .....

Here is the photo:

She took a few pictures after to make sure it wasn't her phone, but they only showed up in this one photo.

So did she see it or just photo it?

If it was real and she saw it, why would it appear in only one of the photos she took of it?

You see why this seems questionable ....
edit on 11-10-2015 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Obviously somebody writing the code in our Matrix, broke a pencil and its ink spilled those patterns.
Seriously though, very interesting photo, as of now i cannot make any connections to anything really

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The best I can give you is my word. She has no photo editing skills, and she's very passionate about everything strange and would never fake something to boost her ego.

There are much easier ways to gain publicity from fake photographs. I assure you this is legitimate. We just want to know what the hell it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

She didn't see anything with her naked eye. I'm aware the photo seems questionable, as every photo like this is. But there is no tampering whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting photograph. What made her feel like she needed to take a photograph of the sky? After she felt this feeling, what did she expect to achieve from taking the photograph? It would be interesting to know what exactly she 'felt' as there are a lot of paranormal stories that involve people feeling like they need to do something before an event occurs.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mwsmith

That is why I mentioned a bit of our background. She senses things that seemingly aren't there. As for this photo, she simply had a sudden urge to "photograph the sky". Anything beyond that, she didn't say.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

She senses things that seemingly aren't there.

I can't help but think about the ones (circular objects) that are on their sides, as if maneuvering. I don't know why.

Oh, Robbert van den Boerke can photo things that aren't visible, as well. It you aren't familiar, you should check him out.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Looks like frogs spawn.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well if a real picture, it means we have definite proof of flying inkblots ....

Obviously there is no evidence of aliens in the picture. Or fairies, Or flying unicorns.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Interesting, I'll be sure to look him up.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Looks like specks of oil on the glass. Or maybe tar from the road surface, was there any road resurfacing going on?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks like bird crap to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

No. There was nothing she could see with the naked eye, and it only showed up in this first picture. Nothing showed up in the pictures she took immediately after.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They're not in the sky--look at the vanishing point of the picture. They don't follow it. They follow the line of the glass. Meaning it's on the win dow.
edit on 11-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Nothing was on the glass. They didn't even show up in the pictures taken immediately after.
edit on 101037310pmSundaykAmerica/Chicago by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I don't know what to tell you, but it wasn't in the sky. What do you know about linear perspective?

I'm not about to say that it's definitely not paranormal, but I don't have any answers for you besides what I said about the perspective of the image.

Whether or not things were on the photographs afterward has nothing to do with what I said.
edit on 11-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I know exactly what you mean. It does appear to be on the inside of the vehicle, yet the perspective appears as though they're moving into the foreground. It's kind of a paradox...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join