It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast Video Link - eerie-goblin-creature-caught-on-tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Eerie Goblin Creature Caught on Tape?

(click on the pink headline)
This may have already been posted before and I missed it, it may have been debunked already as a HOAX or LOL contribution and if so, I am sure it will be debunked once again, either way I decided to post this and let those that want to, to judge for themselves. It is not terribly important to me one way or the other, just found it really odd and wanted to share.

Newly released video footage purports to capture a real goblin running through a kitchen, near an oblivious child.

In 2011, the weird footage was filmed in Argentina by a young mother, Silvia, had sensed an ominous presence near her child who was said to be acting nervously and grabbed her cellphone – just in case, The MailOnline reported.

In the video, the child, whose identity is obscured, is sitting and playing by himself on the kitchen floor. Abruptly, a small elfin-like figure appears behind the child and races across the room. Stunned, the mother, Silvia, tracks after the creature, but it seemingly eludes her.

Since this video was filmed in 2011, she says the creatures have continued to visit the house, with each appearance triggering an awful stench.

Silvia claims she has recorded the goblins five times, but to date has only released this video.

While the unusual video has more than its share of supporters, many are not convinced of its authenticity with some suggesting that the goblin was dropped into the existing cellphone footage with rather simple video editing programs.

"She's not only a mom, but a pretty good editor," one skeptic posted.

Another commented, "Motion of the creature is kind of sluggish and does not go with the speed of running. It is obvious the original runner was a normal, human-sized individual scaled down through an editing process."

One even pointed out that the "shadow is at the wrong angle."

Fact or fantasy? Hoax or camera illusion? Take a look at the video and decide for yourself. Whatever it is, it's captured the attention of both skeptics and believers.

I watched this video over and over again and what I found odd about it was this, if this was a faked edited photo shopped enhanced creation, the shadow of the "goblin creature" was very convincing. The angle seems to match the sun light direction and the shadow moves right along with the creature until it leaves the frame. I am not saying this is true, but if it is fake....it is a darn good one.
edit on 11-10-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I watched over and over again as well over on this thread.

I believe I watched even before that on another thread, but I can't find it at the moment.

I call CGI on it.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Please contribute here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

Thread Closed.

new topics

join