It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have MRSA Right Now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
nypost.com...

See trust a doctor and you end up probably losing your foot.

Thyme oil is about to replace anti biotics its more powerful and doesn't kill you with the side effects

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah, a few posters who replied to this thread brought up some example of some athlete who got MRSA and was possibly going to lose his foot as a result, even though he was probably following the doctors' advice.

Of course these references were used as an example of why I should not have gone against the doctors' advice I think.

I have first hand experience with how flaky the medical industry actually is, as in having witnessed the waste and disregard for those who are actually forced to rely on it.

Never minding the insurance companies and banks which predate upon those who are forced to use it when they get sick or are in an accident....

The politics of it are pretty blatant too as it is really only about turning a profit from vendor of the medical devices and supplies to the caskets when the system fails, right on to the disclaimers and non-disclosure agreements and other legal devices used to protect them from their own negligence and lack of any real caring about the people they are there to help.

Don't take me wrong, there are people who care and who work in the industry, but as anywhere else they are either nullified and told they care too much or they move on to another field because they can't deal with the political/economic/greed based for profit bull# system.

I saw this early on in school while I was training in the field when they actually had a salesperson of medical devices come to my class in college and put on one of their sales pitches demonstrating a one use disposable anastomosis device that cost around $160000. What?, and I was training for a potential position in central supply which would possibly involve cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing medical devices for reuse...?...

I finished school and went back to a job in metal working for the next 22 years or so instead of having to work 60 hours a week with a starting wage of $8.83 an hour, I think it was, with a two year probationary period, required to be on call for those two years, and it was suggested I take out a policy and pay for my own malpractice insurance to boot.
This was partially because I failed to do my research, as I would never have studied for the field if I had done my research and known this to be the case....

Any way, thanks for your response....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

For you to learn about this is not medical advice just the things I have used in curing other people.

do not take any alternative remedies 2 hours either side of taking any pharmaceutical drugs.

last week I helped a friends girlfriend who picked up a real bad infection, the hospital saved her life and she had a really bad open wound that got reinfected after she was released from hospital, she then came and lived with us I got her to take unpasteurised honey in the wound with slippery elm bark (mixed some distilled water with the bark until it becomes a paste) as a cover this keeps the moisture locked in she changed it every 24 hours. then we got some clove oil 2 drops in 1 ounce of sesame seed oil percussed about 50 times mixing it together (or any high quality carrier oil greek olive oil is good not Italian) she took one drop the first day she did not tell me this but she stopped taking her anti biotics but within 5 days the wound had healed over completely and she is feeling spot on I also gave her some 35% hydrogen peroxide 5 drops in 8 ounces of distilled water every couple of days. we cut down on her food intake due to the body needing to work on fighting the infection and she had lots of distilled water.

www.mdpi.com...

Iodine dropped directly onto the lesions start with one drop every 2 hours for three days then 2 drops every 2 hours I have cured a couple of people with skin cancer using Iodine and it is natures most powerful antibiotic and antiviral try and get the magnascent iodine one its only about 1% but it seems to work very effectively.

elderberry juice kills MRSA
pure gum turpentine (in a glass bottle can be bought at art shops) kills MRSA, start with one drop on a quarter teaspoon of sugar and leave in your mouth first thing in the morning and last thing at night the effects of turpentine can be harsh on your liver due to it killing the parasites and flooding your liver with toxins.

organic sulphur with no additives or anti caking agents cleans the liver out coats your stomach lining here is one testimony
organicolivia.com...
to clean the liver out take slippery elm bark and silymarin this completely regenerates the liver as well as working on the heart

research the PST pathway It may remedy your allergy problems www.newtreatments.org...
Epsom salts have the correct sulphate in for this it tastes absolutely disgusting as does the organic sulphur always eat some fruit before and after the sulphur as most fruit has quercetin which helps the body uptake sulphur www.quercetin.com...

always try any herb on your skin first and see if you get a reaction to it, honey too as some honeys can contain toxins that the bees pick up. if you can't get unpasteurised honey get manuka honey with the UMF label on it that way you know its genuine try and get local honey though.

Cut out all grains, bread rice pasta cereal quinoa they have all been genetically modified and are pretty much useless as a food source especially when you are ill. people think its the gluten but its not its the grains themselves. no dairy either and especially no tap water it is just toxic soup with 70-75 thousand contaminants in.

edit on 15-10-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
One other thing is your body raises its temperature to burn out the pathogen if you research the schlenz bath you will see a great way to help your body the best is pure water or even sea water is better than tap water (tap water really is that bad and if they are putting fluoride in the water which 70% of the states in America do then if you have damaged kidneys then fluoride is a biological weapon where 5 ppm can kill you) if possible, there is one hospital here in Australia that is using the schlenz bath combined with turmeric and one other herb to cure cancer as it is that effective.
www.google.com.au...:en-AU:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=cX0gVqKGCc7u8wfdtbmoAg&gws_rd=ssl

edit on 15-10-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

The Doxycycline that was prescribed seems to be working fine without very many uncomfortable side effects at all.

I understand the advantages to taking a hot bath regarding how the body generates heat to kill invaders via a fever, and considered epsom salts but avoided that for fear of having the lesions spread to a greater area of my body via the bathwater washing it off and allowing it to spread and set up elsewhere.

I am more concerned with why my body cannot defend itself better from this and suspect there may be something else at play which is beating up my immune system (age?).

I feel much better....

I say "I" too much....
edit on 16-10-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: ditditditdit

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Then you need to increase your gut bacteria Kefir is great here's a starting point or you can use kombucha

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh, MyHappyDog, just wondering how everything is going. I hope you are doing well, happy and healthy!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join