It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The laws of physics and experts have made it quite clear the squibs were the product of compressed air and nothing else.

Or in other words the cover story..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There is nothing in your videos that provides evidence of explosives

Nor were they meant to, you would know that if you saw them..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

The laws of physics and evidence disagree with your claim.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Would you like to take a guess as to how many times that claim has been used to discredit the truth movement in light of the fact that there is no evidence of explosions in that video?

That is a stupid statement that makes no sense..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The Structural Engineering Community Rejects the Controlled-Demolition Conspiracy Theory

The structural engineering community rejects the controlled-demolition conspiracy theory. Its consensus is that the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings was a fire-induced, gravity-driven collapse, an explanation that does not involve the use of explosives.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

The laws of physics and evidence disagree with your claim.

Hum, who do I believe you or them..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Chief Dan Nigro

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Craig Carlsen: Firefighter

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Why the World Trade Center Buildings Collapsed: A Fire Chief ’s Assessment

he jet collapsed the ceilings and scraped most of the spray-on fire retarding asbestos from the steel trusses. The steel truss floor supports probably started to fail quickly from the flames and thecenter steel supporting columns severed by plane parts heated by the flames began to buckle, sag, warp and fail. Then the top part of the tower crashed down on the lower portion of the structure. This pancake collapse triggered the entire cascading collapse of the 110-story structure.

vincentdunn.com...

No case for explosives.
edit on 26-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Chief Dan Nigro

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Craig Carlsen: Firefighter

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Why the World Trade Center Buildings Collapsed: A Fire Chief ’s Assessment

he jet collapsed the ceilings and scraped most of the spray-on fire retarding asbestos from the steel trusses. The steel truss floor supports probably started to fail quickly from the flames and thecenter steel supporting columns severed by plane parts heated by the flames began to buckle, sag, warp and fail. Then the top part of the tower crashed down on the lower portion of the structure. This pancake collapse triggered the entire cascading collapse of the 110-story structure.

vincentdunn.com...

No case for explosives.

Sure we do..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Compressed air squibs, which prove that no explosives were involved. That is evident by the fact that what is depicted are low-velocity ejections of compressed air.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Wildb: Are you going to describe how it was done? What did they use? How much? Where did they place any charges or saw through the supports? Who did it? If you don't know enough about explosives or building demolition to postulate such, how can you be sure that the same old truther videos have any legitimacy at all?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Wildb: Are you going to describe how it was done? What did they use? How much? Where did they place any charges or saw through the supports? Who did it? If you don't know enough about explosives or building demolition to postulate such, how can you be sure that the same old truther videos have any legitimacy at all?

If I could do that I would be rich , famous or dead.. most likely dead. the best evidence come from the people who were there, the ones who got hurt or killed when bombs went off, remember there were some that went off before the plane hit, and others on lower floors before the collapse.. its all in the news of that morning, the day after it was like it did not happen, not one report of building 7 which is why most people don't even know about it..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Now, let's take a look here.

Louie Cacchioli: Firefighter

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem. Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

And,

It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

No one found evidence of explosives at ground zero.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Compressed air squibs, which prove that no explosives were involved. That is evident by the fact that what is depicted are low-velocity ejections of compressed air.

Low velocity. well at least you come up with something new. Your not going to change my mind.. Furthermore these squibs were real selective on the windows they chose , skipping floors, skipping hundreds of feet, 800 feet below? Your explanation is pure fantasy.

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">

edit on 26-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Low velocity. well at least you come up with something new.

The squibs in the lower photo are high energy squibs, not compressed air squibs as evident by the fact the squibs are seen and yet, the building in the lower photo has not collapsed, unlike the WTC buildings where the squibs were seen after the buildings were collapsing.

Verinage Demolition Squibs

To sum it up, you have no case for explosives.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

originally posted by: pteridine

If I could do that I would be rich , famous or dead.. most likely dead. the best evidence come from the people who were there, the ones who got hurt or killed when bombs went off, remember there were some that went off before the plane hit, and others on lower floors before the collapse.. its all in the news of that morning, the day after it was like it did not happen, not one report of building 7 which is why most people don't even know about it..

Remember that you do not have to prove anything. All you are asked to do is describe how it could have been done so we can examine the possibilities.
Explosives used? Quantities? Placement? Stemming? Mechanism of demolition?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Now, let's take a look here.

Louie Cacchioli: Firefighter

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem. Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

And,

It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

No one found evidence of explosives at ground zero.

Again, they did not look, but others have and found..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Remember that you do not have to prove anything. All you are asked to do is describe how it could have been done so we can examine the possibilities. Explosives used? Quantities? Placement? Stemming? Mechanism of dem

For the towers I think non conventional means were used..

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: pteridine

Remember that you do not have to prove anything. All you are asked to do is describe how it could have been done so we can examine the possibilities. Explosives used? Quantities? Placement? Stemming? Mechanism of dem

For the towers I think non conventional means were used..

The best (honest) scientists worldwide have shown that the top portions of the Main WTC buildings (1 & 2) both fell significantly faster than the laws of gravity allow
If the inner structural integrity (tonnage of concrete flooring) of both buildings were normally intact.
The only way the top portions and the rest of the buildings mass, could have fallen faster than the laws of nature to the ground, is if the reinforced concrete floors WITHIN the Twin Towers gave no resistance i.e. were instantly destroyed/pulverized. boom boom... boom... boom
edit on 26-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That is false. No one found explosives, and that fact debunks your video. Out of 118 people who reported explosives, how many said anything about explosives or bombs?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That is false. No one found explosives, and that fact debunks your video. Out of 118 people who reported explosives, how many said anything about explosives or bombs?

Another statement that makes no sense, your batting a 1000...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join