It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I am right on the money.

You want to bet your pay check on it?

For everyone here, prove to us that thermite can leave behind molten steel for days. Afterward, prove that explosives leave behind molten steel for days. If you are unable to prove such evidence, then you have no case and I will point it out.

Again, it was not for days and you have been corrected many times by me and many ATS members, it was three months.

I like how you like to play down the events of the fires at the WTC.

You have no case.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

smolder for days but 9/11 smoldered for months

Fires have been known to smolder for months and even decades.

Chester County landfill fire still smolders 5 months later

www.washingtontimes.com...

FIRE MAY SMOLDER FOR MONTHS

Girders of red-hot steel driven as many as six stories below ground by the collapse of the World Trade Center are fueling an underground blaze that threatens to smolder and cough up smoke for months. The unprecedented structural fire does not have enough oxygen to rapidly devour its enormous fuel supply - desks, carpets, computers, paper, cars and other combustible material contained in and under the 110-story twin towers, experts say. "So what you've got is a smoldering situation," said George Miller, president of the National Association of State Fire Marshals. "Judging from my 32 years of experience, this could burn for a long time.

The Fire Department has yet to declare the blaze under control. No blaze like it Bourne said the blaze is so "far beyond a normal fire" that it is nearly impossible to draw conclusions about it based on other fires. While it is not unusual for underground fires to smolder for long periods of time, these usually occur in landfills or coal mines. Several mines in Pennsylvania and Canada have been burning for decades. The classic example cited by experts is a strip mine in Centralia, Pa., that ignited in 1962 and continues to burn. Forest fires also can rage for months. But Don Smurthwaite of the National Interagency Fire Center said not to come to him for answers to the Ground Zero blaze. "We can always count on that season-ending event - rain or snow - to take care of the fire," Smurthwaite said. "The fires in the World Trade Center are entirely different. All the fuel they need is right there.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Again, it was not for days and you have been corrected many times by me and many ATS members, it was three months.

That is false, and as proof, where are the demo timelines that I have asked for?

Post the demo timelines here where everyone can review them so there is no question about them. If you fail to do so, then it will be evident that you have no case for demo explosives at ground zero.

edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The TRUTH doesn't need a conspiracy theory only the lies of the OS need a conspiracy theory.

14 years gone, and the "OS" remains standing to this very day.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

14 years gone, and the "OS" remains standing to this very day.

14 years gone, and the OS is now a proven scientific fallacy.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That is false, and as proof, where are the demo timelines that I have asked for?

Post the demo timelines here where everyone can review them so there is no question about them. If you fail to do so, then it will be evident that you have no case for demo explosives at ground zero.

14 years and counting and the OS of the WTC cannot stand up to real science.

Where is your science debunking A&E science?

A&E proved the WTC came down by use of demolition, because science was able to prove the pancake theory was a laughing joke.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

14 years gone, and the OS is now a proven scientific fallacy.

Well, looking at the facts, the "OS" is still standing after 14 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Where is your science debunking A&E science?

How amusing! "AE 811 Truth" is a laughingstock, especially after some of its associates have now packed up and left the organization because of "AE 911 Truth's" flawed behavior.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

A&E proved the WTC came down by use of demolition, because science was able to prove the pancake theory was a laughing joke.

And guess what, NIST agrees !! How about that....

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

How amusing! "AE 811 Truth" is a laughingstock, especially after some of its associates have now packed up and left the organization because of "AE 911 Truth's" flawed behavior.

According to disinformation websites like 911 Myths, and Debunking 911.com, nothing but proven Yellow Journalism.

And if you have to depend on Yellow Journalism for your facts, then that proves without a shadow of doubt that the OS is a lie.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

It all has to do with the debunking 9/11 Truther claims of an inside job.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Amusing considering that after 14 years, 9/11 Truthers are still empty-handed. That is why they have failed to post those demo time lines that I have requested.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

That is only because of the huge propaganda effort to support the OS, efforts by the mainstream media and government. They believe, correctly, that if an outrageous story is told again and again and again, most humans will believe it to be true.

Fables like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny are good examples of what silliness people will actually believe.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

That is only because of the huge propaganda effort to support the OS, efforts by the mainstream media and government.

It is all based on evidence and the laws of physics. The 9/11 Truth Movements has been so undulated with disinformation and discredited that they are going at one another's throats. You have 'Veteran's Today" slamming 'AE 911 Truth' and Gordon Duff's own video admission that he has been a source of disinformation, the same Gordon Duff who has been used as a reference by 9/11 Truthers.

Richard Gage and Steven Jones have been caught lying on camera about thermite at ground zero, and even BYU has distanced itself from Steven Jones. Judy Wood and Richard Gage of "AE 911 Truth" have been firing back at one another over nukes and space beams being responsible for demolishing the WTC buildings.

"Loose Change" has been caught pushing disinformation and lies and has been discredited. William Rodriquez was caught lying but not before he took the 9/11 Truth Movement to the cleaners.

Basically speaking, the infighting among 9/11 Truthers looks like a scene out of a Hollywood comedy movie.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Loose Change" has been caught pushing disinformation and lies and has been discredited

And for the record so have you....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

And for the record so have you....

To set the record straight, the hoaxed video that I posted a reference to was used by 9/11 Truthers as their so-called evidence that WTC 7 was demolished by demo explosives despite the fact that just days earlier, I'd made a reference to that video as proof that 9/11 Truthers were spreading disinformation and what happened next?! They posted that same video as their WTC 7demo evidence. Simply amazing!!

To sum it up, that is typical to the way 9/11 Truthers have made a mockery of themselves. A few cases in point.

* No aircraft struck the WTC Towers.

* Space beams demolished the WTC buildings

* Nukes demolished the WTC buildings

* Demo explosives demolished the WTC buildings

* Thermite demolished the WTC buildings

* American 77 overflew the Pentagon and secretly landed at Ronald Reagan National Airport

* American 77 flew a NoC flight path

* No aircraft struck the Pentagon

* A missile struck the Pentagon

* Downed light poles were planted along a busy roadway as a ploy to convince the public that American 77 flew a SoC flight path as 9/11 Truthers claimed that American 77 flew a NoC flight path.

* United 93 did not crash at Shanksville

* United 93 was shot down by a F-16 near Shanksville

* United 93 was shot down by a white jet near Shanksville

* United 93 landed at Cleveland Airport

Just a few examples of how the 9/11 Truth Movement has made a mockery of itself.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Did I say anything about a video? No I did not, you have posted misleading photos and I called you on it at the time. The statement stands because it is true..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Did I say anything about a video? No I did not, you have posted misleading photos and I called you on it at the time. The statement stands because it is true..

I posted that video for a very good reason, and that is, to make a point that 9/11 Truthers are unable to backup what they claim with evidence and that they have been caught posting hoaxed videos, photos and passing disinformation, which in some cases, was deliberately planted in order to discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement knowing that they are not in the habit of doing homework or doing it properly when they do.

The 9/11 Truth Movement has been so discredited and disorganized that there are cases where the movement claimed that a white business jet shot down United 93, and an F-16, which was flying hundreds of miles away at the time United 93 crashed, shot down United 93. In fact, they even confused Delta 1989, a B-767, as United 93, a B-757, and scientist from a KC-135, as passengers of United 93.

To sum it up, it should be no mystery as to why the 9/11 Truth Movement is a laughingstock that it is today.

edit on 3-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your dodging the issue again, I don't care why you posted the video, I don't care about people who don't know what there talking about, it / they mean nothing and don't change the facts.

You are still guilty of misleading people..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Your dodging the issue again,...

To set the record straight, I am the person who asked you, and others, for demo timelines in the WTC 7 video and I am still waiting.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join