It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The NIST report that you defend dearly was proven a fraud by A&E and is a laughing stock to real science.

Just to let you know that I am still waiting for you to post evidence for us all, that NIST investigators were paid to lie about 9/11. Personally, I think you are stalling because you have no such evidence to present.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Just to let you know that I am still waiting for you to post evidence for us all, that NIST investigators were paid to lie about 9/11. Personally, I think you are stalling because you have no such evidence to present.

Ok, lets start with this pathological lair John Gross.

2006.October.18: NIST Report Author Speaks at University of Texas
John Gross denies existence of molten metal
Lead engineer of NIST investigation denies molten metal

Following his talk on NIST's then-ongoing investigation, speaker John Gross was questioned about the reports of molten metal. In the following exchange, Gross pleads ignorance of the reports.

QUESTIONER: I'm curious about, um, the pool of molten steel, that was found in the bottom of the towers.

GROSS: Please tell me about it. Have you seen it?

QUESTIONER: Not personally, but eyewitnesses there found huge pools of molten steel beneath the towers, and ah, scientists, some scientists don't think that the collapse of the buildings could have melted all that steel, and a physics professor analyzed some of that steel, Steven Jones, and he found evidence of, a, thermate residues which would have explained how the buildings collapsed by means of pre-planted explosives. So, have you analyzed the steel for those residues?

GROSS: First of all, let's go back to your basic premise that there was, ah, a pool of molten steel. I know absolutely nobody, no eyewitnesses have said so, nobody whose produced it. I was on the site, I was on the steelyards, so, I don't know that that's so. Steel melts at about two thousand six hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Um, I think it's pretty difficult to get that kind of temperatures in, ah, fire. So, I don't know the basis -- I can't address your question if I don't know the basis.

QUESTIONER: Well NASA pictures, ah, thermal imaging show those sorts of temperatures.

GROSS: Would you send them to me?

QUESTIONER: OK.

The reports of molten metal are numerous and were made by some of Gross' own colleagues, and the NASA thermal images that Gross implied he'd never seen have been featured on the USGS.gov website since 2001.

911research.wtc7.net...

Gross has proved himself as a lair period.

edit on 1-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

QUESTIONER: Not personally, but eyewitnesses there found huge pools of molten steel beneath the towers,

No one discovered pools of molten steel, because recorded temperatures at ground zero were far too low to melt steel, but more than high enough to melt aluminium and lead.

The pools of molten steel claim was a fabrication.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

No one discovered pools of molten steel, because recorded temperatures at ground zero were far too low to melt steel, but more than high enough to melt aluminium and lead.

The pools of molten steel claim was a fabrication.

False.

There were NYC Firemen who went on written record and the media aired the Firemen claiming their boots were melting.

The fabrication is your assumptions.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Sure Skyeagle, the explosions reported had nothing to do with explosives. Sure. And the molten iron for 90 days came from people with steel wool and lighters.

You are special, that's for sure. Such impeccable logic you display makes you SO credible. LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: HorusChrist

no coverup, ok let's go look at the remains and see if the melted stuff is steel or aluminum . . . oops long ago destroyed. convenient. Maybe the missing 28 pages explains they had to do that because . . . ?

We can take a look here.

Maybe the missing 28 pages explains they had to do that because . . . ?

What were in those pages?
Why are you asking what was in those pages . . . you should be saying it doesn't matter cuz we can trust the govt . . . you should say those pages were full of secret stuff that are classified for a good reason.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

did you benefit financially due to the wars on terror which occurred due to 9/11?

No, but the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and the War on Terror, will cost the United States well over $6 trillion over the coming decades. That is not beneficial to the United States. In fact, there was cases in Afghanistan where some units cut back on breakfast items because of financial issues. That was evident when I tried to order safety gloves for my workers and had to wait for the money to become available. Flight crews in some units were unable to replace their worn flight suits because of the financial the situation. We can also take a look here.

Pentagon Plans to Shrink Army to Pre-World War II Level

WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel plans to shrink the United States Army to its smallest force since before the World War II buildup and eliminate an entire class of Air Force attack jets in a new spending proposal that officials describe as the first Pentagon budget to aggressively push the military off the war footing adopted after the terror attacks of 2001.

www.nytimes.com...

.. do you continue to benefit to this day from the "defense industry"?

Not personally, I am now retired, but I still keep my connections with the Air Force, who have supported me and my chapters. I continue to participate in Air Force airshows and even participated in an airshow at Corpus Christi Naval Air Station, which featured the Blue Angels.

While in Corpus Christi, I opened an exhibition shop in the city and the folks of the USS Lexington, supported my exhibition on the aircraft carrier for the month of February 2010. The grand opening of my shop and my exhibition had received press coverage in the local newspaper and from multiple TV stations.

To sum it up, there was no way the government could have pulled off 9/11 and not get caught. After all, it didn't take that long to reveal the Watergate scandal and yet, it has been 14 years since 9/11 and still no evidence of an inside job.

UIt will cost USA 6 trillion? I asked if you benefitted not USA taxpayers as a whole which obviously did not benefit from trillions wasted not to mention innocent soldiers killed for nothing. But you admitted to working in "the defense industry" so I suspect you did benefit.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Why are you asking what was in those pages . . . you should be saying it doesn't matter cuz we can trust the govt . . . you should say those pages were full of secret stuff that are classified for a good reason.

I am asking that question because 9/11 Truthers have a habit of taking things out of context and turning them into unfounded conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I asked if you benefitted not USA taxpayers as a whole which obviously did not benefit from trillions wasted not to mention innocent soldiers killed for nothing. But you admitted to working in "the defense industry" so I suspect you did benefit.

No I haven't. I felt the affects as well when I tried to order safety items for my co-workers and was told by the Air Force that there was no money and I watched as goods and services were cut as well.

No, I have not benefited by any means.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There were NYC Firemen who went on written record and the media aired the Firemen claiming their boots were melting.

Nothing to do with thermite nor explosives. It is apparent that you are unaware that fires continue to smolder for days after a fire. Case in point.

Queensbury warehouse fire still smoldering two days after start

www.timesunion.com...

Officials say Caldwell plant fire smoldered for days

www.idahopress.com...

And of course, steel and iron generate heat.

Iron Burns

Sometimes a big load of iron in a ship can get hot. The heat can even set other materials on fire. That’s because the iron is rusting, which means it is burning very, very slowly. Iron rusts in a chemical reaction called oxidation. That means the iron reacts with oxygen gas from the air. Oxidation is the chemical reaction that occurs when anything burns in air. Like most oxidations, rusting gives off heat."

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I am asking that question because 9/11 Truthers have a habit of taking things out of context and turning them into unfounded conspiracy theories.
I suspect you just didn't know about those 28 pages . . .why would you ask me for something you know the govt has covered up? If you're trying to debunk 9/11 you shou say it doesn't matter because the govt is not doing anything shady there.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I asked if you benefitted not USA taxpayers as a whole which obviously did not benefit from trillions wasted not to mention innocent soldiers killed for nothing. But you admitted to working in "the defense industry" so I suspect you did benefit.

No I haven't. I felt the affects as well when I tried to order safety items for my co-workers and was told by the Air Force that there was no money and I watched as goods and services were cut as well.

No, I have not benefited by any means.
so did you try to order safety items but just didn't? sounds unsafe.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Nothing to do with thermite nor explosives. It is apparent that you are unaware that fires continue to smolder for days after a fire. Case in point.

Queensbury warehouse fire still smoldering two days after start

www.timesunion.com...

Officials say Caldwell plant fire smoldered for days

www.idahopress.com...

And of course, steel and iron generate heat.

Iron Burns

Sometimes a big load of iron in a ship can get hot. The heat can even set other materials on fire. That’s because the iron is rusting, which means it is burning very, very slowly. Iron rusts in a chemical reaction called oxidation. That means the iron reacts with oxygen gas from the air. Oxidation is the chemical reaction that occurs when anything burns in air. Like most oxidations, rusting gives off heat."

www.debunking911.com...
smolder for days but 9/11 smoldered for months

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Wong again.

How many times I had to inform OS conspiracy theorist that the fires burn for three months, not just a few days as they want people to believe in their fallacies.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

www.debunking911.com...

Yellow Journalism!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I suspect you just didn't know about those 28 pages . . .why would you ask me for something you know the govt has covered up?

Since you are unaware of what is in those 28 pages, why try to push a conspiracy theory?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

All you have to do is the prove me wrong by posting the demo timelines that I have been requesting from you. If you are unable to do so, then you have no case.
edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Wong again.

I am right on the money.

For everyone here, prove to us that thermite can leave behind molten steel for days. Afterward, prove that explosives leave behind molten steel for days. If you are unable to prove such evidence, then you have no case and I will point it out.

Now, let's review this news article.

Anamosa, Iowa processing plant fire could smolder for days

Oct 12, 2015 - And even though the scene was cleared, the fire will likely burn for multiple days because animal feed inside had been smoldering, according ...

www.google.com...=fires+smolder+for+days+

edit on 2-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

so did you try to order safety items but just didn't? sounds unsafe.

My safety order was placed with the Air Force, where afterward, the Air Force told me there was no money.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Since you are unaware of what is in those 28 pages, why try to push a conspiracy theory?

The TRUTH doesn't need a conspiracy theory only the lies of the OS need a conspiracy theory.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join