It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Let's take a look at a few of the false stories surrounding 9/11

1. Molten steel at ground zero

2, Demo explosions at ground zero

3. Nuclear detonations at ground zero

4. WTC buildings collapsed at free fall speed

5. No airliners struck WTC 1 and WTC 2

6. Space beams demolished the WTC Towers

7. Military aircraft struck the WTC Towers

8. United 175 carried a modified pod filled with explosives

9. There was an air defense 'stand down' during 9/11

10. No aircraft crashed into the Pentagon

11. A cruise missile slammed into the Pentagon

12. American 77 passed north of the gas station

13. American 77 overflew the Pentagon and landed at Ronald Reagan National Airport

14. A Global Hawk slammed into the Pentagon

15. Downed light poles were planted near the Pentagon

16. The maneuvering of American 77 was outside its flight performance envelope

17. Hani Hanjour was unable to fly a Cessna

18. United 93 landed at Cleveland Airport

19. United 93 did not crash near Shanksville

20. The crater at the crash site of United 93 was there since 1994

21. United 93 was shot down by an F-16

22. United 93 was shot down by a white jet

23. The Mayor of Shanksville claim of no aircraft wreckage at the Shansksville crash site

24. 9/11 conspiracy theorist claims about cell phones vs. Airfones

25. Turning off an aircraft transponder renders an aircraft invisible to radar

26. The 9/11 airliners were switched

27. WTC buildings fell within their footprints

28. Explosives flung steel beams hundreds of feet

29. Thermite was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings

30. High temperatures within the WTC rubble proved that thermite was responsible

31. ACARS depicted 9/11 airliners airborne after their crash times

32. An Air Force C-130 guided a missile into the Pentagon

33. The 9/11 airliners were flown under remote control

34. The aircraft that struck WTC 2 did not have passenger windows

36. The aircraft that struck WTC 2 was a military version of a B-767

edit on 28-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit non-partisan organization of architects, engineers and affiliates dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing facts about the complete destruction of all three World Trade Center high-rises on September 11, 2001.
Our organization is devoted to:

Dispelling misinformation and disinformation with scientific facts and forensic evidence

■ Educating and motivating thousands of architects and engineers as well as the public at large

■ Obtaining a truly independent WTC investigation with subpoena power

■ Achieving mainstream media coverage for our cause

www1.ae911truth.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

And now, the rest of the story about Richard Gage and "AE911 Truth."

9/11 Truther Confronts Richard Gage of "AE911 Truth"

"It's absolutely mind-blowing to think about how many well-intended people are still fooled by this man's unscientific claims..."

Richard Gage EXPOSED by Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez at AE911Truth Event on 4/12/2011

vimeo.com...

Debunked: AE911Truth's WTC7 Explosive Demolition Hypothesis

"AE911 Truth" Claim:
"Sounds of explosions heard by credible witnesses"

But not recorded on the audio of the video of the collapse. Or the audio of people very close to WTC7. Or even from a significant number of the thousands of people there. Controlled demolition charges are incredibly loud, as they are releasing a lot of energy.

What people reported hearing was most likely things falling (including initially from the two towers), or just things blowing up in the fires. You would expect people to hear some bangs. If there was a controlled demolition then you would hear a series of closely spaced very loud bangs.

www.metabunk.org...

edit on 28-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ok Sky guy, since your so smart explain to us why E4B's were flying over New York and DC when the attack was taking place..

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

And now, the rest of the story about Richard Gage and "AE911 Truth."

That won't work.

Your source is not credible.

Your information comes from a very biased website that only supports the OS narratives.

The fact is, it is full of Yellow Journalism, and bashes all Truthers. Only a clown would use that website.

The website spends to much time ridiculing, and making up malicious fallacies in hoping OS conspiracy theorist will use their nonsense in debunking A&E.

Your source, vimeo.com... has no science to prove A&E are wrong, so they use "their opinions" as their facts.

Anyone with a third grade education can see that.

edit on 28-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Ok Sky guy, since your so smart explain to us why E4B's were flying over New York and DC when the attack was taking place..

The E-4B was to take part in an exercise to test the aircraft's various advanced technology and communications equipment.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Your source is not credible.

That won't work either, so let's continue.

The Lies (and misconceptions) of the "'truth' movement"

Richard Gage’s structural engineers

lies-of-the-truth-movement.blogspot.com...

Exposing AE911Truth Lies 3

Okay, it’s time to call AE911Truth on their lies again.

truthersaresanitychallenged.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

That won't work either, so let's continue.

That won't work either, so lest continue where you ignored my post twice where A&E posted who we are, and what our goals are.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit non-partisan organization of architects, engineers and affiliates dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing facts about the complete destruction of all three World Trade Center high-rises on September 11, 2001.
Our organization is devoted to:

]Dispelling misinformation and disinformation with scientific facts and forensic evidence

■ Educating and motivating thousands of architects and engineers as well as the public at large

■ Obtaining a truly independent WTC investigation with subpoena power

■ Achieving mainstream media coverage for our cause

www1.ae911truth.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If you believe A&E is a fraud then you should have enough evidence to take them to court.

Your video wont work either.

The fact is, Your video is completely nonsense and does not debunk anything. If anything the film crew "ambushed" Gage while he was packing up to leave the building.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Let's take another look at "AE911 Truth."

AE911 Truth: Discredited

Dear ATS,
Here are some important questions regarding AE911Truth, Wikipedia, & 9/11:

• Why was I silently removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) petition simply for asking Richard Gage if he would examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood? Why didn’t AE911Truth just reply to my well-intended email question, but instead, silently removed me from their petition? I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for asking Richard Gage a question? Why was I later contacted by Mark Graham of AE911Truth once they discovered I was telling people about what had happened? They could contact me and offer me a refund to try and stop me from telling people about how I was silently removed from their petition, but they couldn’t respond to my email which simply asked Richard Gage if he had looked into Dr. Judy Wood’s research?

• Why was I severely censored when I tried to add Dr. Judy Wood’s name and website to the ‘9/11 Truth Movement’ Wikipedia page? How come David Ray Griffin and other less-qualified researchers are mentioned multiple times on the page, yet I was not even allowed to add one sentence about Dr. Judy Wood? When I tried to appeal the decision, a small group of moderators controlled the discussion and told me that if I appealed it again my account would be locked.

According to Wikipedia policy, deletion-appeal discussions are to remain open for public comment and review for 5-7 days before a final decision is made, but my appeal was given a final decision by a small group of rude admins within 12 hours of the onset of my appeal, and the discussion was prematurely closed. After some research, I realized this was a violation of Wikipedia's policy, so I appealed it again, and my account was locked as a result.

• Why did United States Army Major Doug Rokke (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that explosives were the only things used on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did Soviet Nuclear Intelligent Officer Dimitri Khalezov (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that underground nuclear explosives were what turned the buildings to fine particles of dust on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any significant proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did these high-ranking retired military officials randomly contact me, an insignificant medical student, when they should be contacting members of the U.S. Congress, and other high-ranking members of our government, with their concerns and the “evidence” they claim to have?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Let me post another video that exposed Richard Gage. At time line 5:33, Richard Gage mentions "microspheres' as evidence of thermite, and at time line 5:42, he mentions that RJ Lee Group found microspheres as well and uses their findings as evidence of thermite.

Now, let's take a look at the RJ Lee Group report to see if its report said anything about microspheres as evidence of thermite.

RJ Lee Group Dust Sample Report

Nowhere in the RJ Lee Group report does it say anything about evidence of thermite in its dust samples, and in fact, the report mentions that some building materials formed microspheres during the event, which once again, exposes Richard Gage as a fraud.

edit on 29-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Dear ATS,
Here are some important questions regarding AE911Truth, Wikipedia, & 9/11:

• Why was I silently removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) petition simply for asking Richard Gage if he would examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood? Why didn’t AE911Truth just reply to my well-intended email question, but instead, silently removed me from their petition? I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for asking Richard Gage a question? Why was I later contacted by Mark Graham of AE911Truth once they discovered I was telling people about what had happened? They could contact me and offer me a refund to try and stop me from telling people about how I was silently removed from their petition, but they couldn’t respond to my email which simply asked Richard Gage if he had looked into Dr. Judy Wood’s research?

That won't work.

This is nothing but someone's "opinion" and apparently this guy has an ax to grind. Just more fallacies by someone who got their feelings hurt, nothing more. The person telling his "story" in your post is in my opinion being dishonest.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

That wont fly.

www.metabunk.org...

Your source is not credible, and it is someone's "opinions" but I guess you didn't see that.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

One E4B was already airborne on a drill

Second E4B was launched out of Andrews as attacks unfolded as precaution until scope of attacks
could be determined - remember one of targets was the Pentagon and its command and control
systems

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Let's take a look at a few of the false stories surrounding 9/11

1. Molten steel at ground zero

2, Demo explosions at ground zero

3. Nuclear detonations at ground zero

4. WTC buildings collapsed at free fall speed

5. No airliners struck WTC 1 and WTC 2

6. Space beams demolished the WTC Towers

7. Military aircraft struck the WTC Towers

8. United 175 carried a modified pod filled with explosives

9. There was an air defense 'stand down' during 9/11

10. No aircraft crashed into the Pentagon

11. A cruise missile slammed into the Pentagon

12. American 77 passed north of the gas station

13. American 77 overflew the Pentagon and landed at Ronald Reagan National Airport

14. A Global Hawk slammed into the Pentagon

15. Downed light poles were planted near the Pentagon

16. The maneuvering of American 77 was outside its flight performance envelope

17. Hani Hanjour was unable to fly a Cessna

18. United 93 landed at Cleveland Airport

19. United 93 did not crash near Shanksville

20. The crater at the crash site of United 93 was there since 1994

21. United 93 was shot down by an F-16

22. United 93 was shot down by a white jet

23. The Mayor of Shanksville claim of no aircraft wreckage at the Shansksville crash site

24. 9/11 conspiracy theorist claims about cell phones vs. Airfones

25. Turning off an aircraft transponder renders an aircraft invisible to radar

26. The 9/11 airliners were switched

27. WTC buildings fell within their footprints

28. Explosives flung steel beams hundreds of feet

29. Thermite was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings

30. High temperatures within the WTC rubble proved that thermite was responsible

31. ACARS depicted 9/11 airliners airborne after their crash times

32. An Air Force C-130 guided a missile into the Pentagon

33. The 9/11 airliners were flown under remote control

34. The aircraft that struck WTC 2 did not have passenger windows

36. The aircraft that struck WTC 2 was a military version of a B-767

most of that is true altho you added stuff like space beams to try to discredit.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: HorusChrist

that's true but only because Gage says we shouldn't look into the pentagon attack or how W Bush and family helped plot it. So he's disinfo.

Yes indeed, Richard Gage is "disinfo." We can go here as well.

Major Problems with Tom Sullivan’s AE911Truth “Interview”

This deliberate manipulation of the relevant facts is a major disappointment. Seeing AE911Truth put out this kind of work is troubling indeed. It is going to feed the debunker community and probably drive several engineers and architects away from Richard Gage’s previously good works.

In order to reclaim the integrity that AE911Truth has built over the years, Richard Gage himself must immediately retract this work and thoroughly investigate every single aspect of Tom Sullivan’s story. Though Sullivan would have had to approve the power point presentation slides, ultimately Richard Gage must take responsibliity for this terrible mistake.

After emailing AE911Truth and after trying to email the author of the “interview” article, I have heard back from no one about the serious flaws in their article. Instead, I have noticed that they are trying their best to make sure it is posted in as many locations as they can complete with the glaring mistakes and deliberate misstatements. As of this afternoon, the article still features the incredibly inaccurate and downright deceptive power point slides and the factually inaccurate captions as you can see from the screenshot below.

willyloman.wordpress.com...

Lies of AE911Truth Exposed

It is time to bring the lies of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 “Truth” (AE911Truth) to light.

First, as we see, here, AE911Truth claims that over 24,000 Architects and engineers came face to face with the truth. However, as this site points out, if you go to AE911Truth’s own site, you’ll see they only added 50 new petitioners, and if you watch the videos from AE911Truth’s own Web site, you’ll see that only 4 of those 50 were architects or engineers.

truthersaresanitychallenged.wordpress.com...
why do you ignore the reason, that gage says we shouldn't look into pentagon and shanksville, and into W Bush family who plotted with bin laden family that very day . . . don't ignore the stuff you can't debunk . . .

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That morning when I saw the second plane fly into the tower live and both buildings burning unchecked, I turned to my mom and said , they are coming down.

About Bush knowing or not, why do you think he was allowed to give his 911 commission testimony behind closed doors in the White House, with Cheney (no less) in attendance?

Why do you think Bush was gone to a school classroom that morning (early) and Cheney (again) was in control in the whitehouse situation room?

edit on 29-10-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

most of that is true altho you added stuff like space beams to try to discredit.

Judy Wood was the person pushing space beams and amazingly, there are those who actually believe her.

Judy Wood -- Beam Weapons used at WTC!!

911blogger.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nothing on that list is true. For an example, let's take a look at # 33 because there was no way that American Airlines and United Airlines would have grounded their aircraft for many months in order to have them modified to fly into buildings under remote control. That story was fabricated and there were people who actually took the bait and posted it on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Nothing on that list is true. For an example, let's take a look at # 33 because there was no way that American Airlines and United Airlines would have grounded their aircraft for many months in order to have them modified to fly into buildings under remote control. That story was fabricated and there were people who actually took the bait and posted it on the Internet.

most either true or we don't know for sure due to the coverup. Let's go thru one by one

1. Molten steel at ground zero: true

2, Demo explosions at ground zero: true

3. Nuclear detonations at ground zero: false

4. WTC buildings collapsed at free fall speed: true

5. No airliners struck WTC 1 and WTC 2: false

6. Space beams demolished the WTC Towers: false

7. Military aircraft struck the WTC Towers: false

8. United 175 carried a modified pod filled with explosives: false

9. There was an air defense 'stand down' during 9/11: true

10. No aircraft crashed into the Pentagon: not sure but if one did why need to coverup photos?

11. A cruise missile slammed into the Pentagon: again not sure

12. American 77 passed north of the gas station: not sure

13. American 77 overflew the Pentagon and landed at Ronald Reagan National Airport: unsure

14. A Global Hawk slammed into the Pentagon: unsure

15. Downed light poles were planted near the Pentagon: unsure

16. The maneuvering of American 77 was outside its flight performance envelope: false

17. Hani Hanjour was unable to fly a Cessna: false tho we was unable to land one

18. United 93 landed at Cleveland Airport: false

19. United 93 did not crash near Shanksville: false

20. The crater at the crash site of United 93 was there since 1994: false

21. United 93 was shot down by an F-16: unsure

22. United 93 was shot down by a white jet: unsure

23. The Mayor of Shanksville claim of no aircraft wreckage at the Shansksville crash site: true

24. 9/11 conspiracy theorist claims about cell phones vs. Airfones: true

25. Turning off an aircraft transponder renders an aircraft invisible to radar: false but this is one official story believers claimed

26. The 9/11 airliners were switched : unsure

27. WTC buildings fell within their footprints : true

28. Explosives flung steel beams hundreds of feet : true

29. Thermite was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings : true

30. High temperatures within the WTC rubble proved that thermite was responsible : false but the thermite in dust is what proved it

31. ACARS depicted 9/11 airliners airborne after their crash times : unsure on this one

32. An Air Force C-130 guided a missile into the Pentagon : unsure

33. The 9/11 airliners were flown under remote control : unsure but likely

34. The aircraft that struck WTC 2 did not have passenger windows: unsure

36. The aircraft that struck WTC 2 was a military version of a B-767 : false

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join