It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek Phase 11 ...interesting and worth a watch IMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
For those who have seen the original Star Trek this particular video will have about the same level of special effects although I do believe the ship modeling is a bit better. The story line is about stopping an all out war with the Klingons and of course only the Enterprise can accomplish this goal. Join Kirk, Spock and Bones for a trip into yesteryear when the lines for good and evil were well defined in the Star Trek universe..

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm half way through and it's pretty good so far. If I recall, this was an actual plot from a never realized series.

BTW, I think it is Phase II and not 11.

edit on 11-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I couldn't watch more than a minute of this. The acting is poor in that the truth to characters is no where near the target and it feels like an SNL skit.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I watched the whooooooole thing....lol

I always liked the space Cowboys better than the space opera known as Star Wars.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I liked it too! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
enjoying this. critique so far:

while the actors generally do not look like their famous counterparts, the klignons were spot on. spock was darn close, although his acting (and shoulders) were not leonard nimoy, he was still pretty good. scotty was quite close as well. bones was eh, but did somewhat match the general personality of bones from the tv show. captain kirk though.....no, sorry, that's not kirk, not even remotely.

the visuals were wonderful. the plot was intriguing. overall, a delightful experience.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's Gil Gerard as the Admiral! He played Buck Rogers in the late 70s/early 80s,

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Star Trek Continues is pretty good IMO. Worth a look if one enjoys Star Trek TOS.
Episodes 4 & 5 are new to me, so I'm going to enjoy them tomorrow night I think.
(I only looked again because of this thread - score!!!)

www.startrekcontinues.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Those Star Trek fan projects always do such a nice job on the sets and lighting. The CGI space stuff is generally pretty good too.

top topics

join