It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Stone Cherry - Me And Mary Jane ... Live in Brum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This band caught my attention last year although they released their first album back in 05 , I first heard this track on a rock radio station and from first listen it convinced me to get the album , Magic Mountain.

Me And Mary Jane is for me the stand out track on what is an album full of great tracks , not so much because of the subject matter but simply because it rocks , I'm obviously not in the minority as the band have released this live version filmed in Birmingham , England as a thank you to their fans and I'd like to think a thank you to Birmingham the spiritual home of Metal !

If you know the song you'll love this , if you don't know the song but are into rock then you'll love this.
Crank it up and happy Sunday.

edit on 11-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My two year old grandson loves it. He wants to watch it again.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

He danced through the second listening. He'll be asking for a cut-off shirt and tattoos next.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Sounds like a young man with good taste Kester , from little rockers do great rockers grow.

edit on 11-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Good one Gortex. See brother..., I like when a young group shows up once in a while, bringing back that good ol' rock sound. Rock is a phoenix, the rest are vultures.

I stopped playing my guitar for about a month, I thought I lost the right mood until yesterday when I played The Black Keys on youtube, I've been rescued and my mojo level escalating again. We will prevail.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Kickass acoustic version.

new topics

top topics

join