It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel strikes Hamas sites in Gaza: Pregnant Palestinian woman, child killed as house collapses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think the second part of that question, and answer, would be is Hamas willing to go back to the 1948 borders?

Based on evidence thus far the answer would be a resounding no so people trying to shift all the blame to Israel need to get real (not you btw).

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No chance of Hamas going back to those borders. Any leader that suggested such a thing would be lynched. The whole middle east is too far gone to have any peace right now. Too much recent violence, too much trust gone. There is no answer to this mess for Israel or the opposition right now. All Israel can do is stay behind their walls and fences and watch the outside action. There really is no answer to the chaos it finds itself in bar keeping up its defences. As a friend of mine once said "they really chose a bad place to go to."

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking
i no that i should not say this but i think this planet need one hell of a war and when its all over we all just might get along with each other instead of having tit for tat in killing one another .......... sorry all but thats what i think should happen and then in years to come this plant might once again be a great place to live in peace ............

The way things are going, it seems that we'll destroy ourselves. I think this is what happened on Mars; there was a major planetary war which wiped everyone out and nearly destroyed the planet.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Israel has been trying to eradicate the people of Palestine since the dawn of time......exactly what damn rock have you been living under.a reply to: Avicenne

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

no they haven't...

Hamas and Hezbollah on the other hand consistently call for the eradication of Israel.

edit on 11-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The difference being.......They call for it...Israel actually does it.a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

mmmmm not so much no.

Even more so no since the UN has also stated Hamas / Hezbollah have committed war crimes as well against Israel.

If Israel were going to clean out all the Arabs it would have been done by now. Hamas / Hezbollah on the other hand constantly engage in attacking Israeli civilian targets - another war crime. They hide in populated civilian areas in order to drive up the body count to use against Israel - again a war crime.

If you want to condemn both equally im all for it. Trying to pretend Hamas/Hezbollah are innocent with no blood on their hands is just sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join