It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel strikes Hamas sites in Gaza: Pregnant Palestinian woman, child killed as house collapses

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

A civilian woman and her 3-year-old daughter were killed as her family’s house collapsed during an Israeli Air Force strike on the Gaza Strip. The bombing, which reportedly targeting Hamas sites, came after a rocket had been intercepted by Israel’s air defense system.

I guess the west is in need of a distraction? As always, right on queue.

Also interesting to note that the evil Muslims always seem to launch rockets at Israel just when the west needs an excuse for a distraction. Let's hope this distraction doesn't cost the lives of countless Palestinians.....again. Wow, talk about an entire people used as absolute canon fodder. For shame.

www.rt.com...

I can't help but see certain parallels between now and WWII. Now we have China introducing CIPS as a direct challenge to the U.S. Dollar as a global reserve system, yet silent by way of hostilities or saber rattling between us/them. The focus is instead Russia.

Makes me think we are being set up like the Nazi's for a fall in a war with Russia. Once Russia and the west exhaust resources, China swoops in to mop up the mess and frees the world from US oppression with their reserve system set up to continue the charade but with a new ideology. Communism. *gulp*

China’s Central Bank has started a global payment system which provides cross-border transactions in yuan. The China International Payment System (CIPS) intends to internationalize the yuan and challenge the US dollar's dominance.

www.rt.com...
edit on 11-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sad part about this thread is going to be ... 90% of folks commenting on it will point the finger at Palestine.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Sad part about this thread is going to be ... 90% of folks commenting on it will point the finger at Palestine.

There are those who know, those who don't want you to know and those who don't care to know.

At this point in time you must fall into one of these categories. Anyone who cares enough to know will see truth, it's really not that difficult.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

They probably intercepted a rock sent with a slingshot over a wall from palestine, that was intercepted by a wooden shed in Israel. Israel changes that to rocket and bombs a home in Palestine. That sounds more like what happened to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

They probably intercepted a rock sent with a slingshot over a wall from palestine, that was intercepted by a wooden shed in Israel. Israel changes that to rocket and bombs a home in Palestine. That sounds more like what happened to me.

See, I'd wager the west is losing the information war vis a vis Syria and needs a distraction. So Israel pays off a "flipped" Palestinian opposition fighter to launch a rocket justifying a response.

Hey, this is a conspiracy theory site.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Don't panic folk Sky news in the UK was only reporting that Palestinians were stabbing Jews - nothing to worry about is their message.

I am disgusted that this situation hasn't had peace keepers being involved between these different groups. Its well past time for the international community to step in, we are simply waiting for the next cull of humans to take place but we mustn't give this situation the names it deserves.

This morning on the BBC (I think) we had a discussion about whether extremism has been given too much PC. We had 3 women, one Muslim, one Jewish and one was an ex conservative MP etc together with Derek Hatton as ex badboy turned business man. Although the least educated and from a poor background, he talked the best common sense and brought up Palestine. You could have boiled a kettle on the rotweiller in a pink jumper;s head. It was an eye-opened to the disgusting attitude she held that Israel was doing nothing wrong - fortunately someone shut her up but she was out of step on most of the things she was saying with today's opinions. Unless that sheer hatred and idea that a Jew can do anything to a non Jew - as per the Talmud tells them, this will continue, they can religiously kill Goy, swindle and abuse them. Obviousloy not every Jew thinks this, but enough do as it is continuing and they are loosing friends, no matter what Sky wants you to think.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
They been ratcheting up the excuse to hammer their "enemies", steal the world stage from Russia, and take advantage of world wars to punish someone, anyone for their persecution complex.

Hopefully this time the world media will ignore them… lulz.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

the other sad part about this thread, is 100% of the muslims and terrorist sympathizers commenting on it will point the finger at Israel.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Israel is putting the blame for a string of terror attacks on Hamas directives coming out of Gaza. Some days there are four or five separate stabbings a day, there is a surge of violence against Israeli citizens.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Her and her child's deaths will be blamed on Hamas by the Israeli authorities , the usual response.

Following Sunday's air strikes, Israel Defense Forces' spokesman Lt Col Peter Lerner said: "The IDF holds Hamas responsible for any act of aggression from the Gaza Strip."

And of course the consequences of any aggression from the Gaza Strip.

Since Friday, it has spread to the Gaza Strip. The killing of a Palestinian mother and her child there follows protests near the border fence with Israel that left at least nine Palestinians, including teenagers, killed by Israeli fire.
www.bbc.co.uk...

The sad truth is the death of Palestinians means nothing and one woman and her unborn child are just more collateral damage to be forgotten.

edit on 11-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Not my finger! As I said the other day in another thread. After the leader of Palestine said they want recognize the Oslo Accords.. that some one in Palestine would throw a rock & Israel would bomb them for a week straight. Israel.......so damn predictable.a reply to: Kapusta

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

What are you talking about ?

Abbas said in his last speech at UN that they are not bound by Oslo anymore.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

the other sad part about this thread, is 100% of the muslims and terrorist sympathizers commenting on it will point the finger at Israel.

So people defending their home from a occupying nation are terrorist?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Israel is putting the blame for a string of terror attacks on Hamas directives coming out of Gaza. Some days there are four or five separate stabbings a day, there is a surge of violence against Israeli citizens.

Israeli citizens are also doing acts of violence against Palestinians. And those have been constant since the world allowed Israel's occupation of Palestine began.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Israeli citizens are fed up. There is a lot a lot of anger. New right wing leader will soon replace Bibi.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Read it again. Want recognize the Oslo Accords? Bound by or not recognize....pretty much the same damn thing..a reply to: kitzik

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I don't care anymore not about your opinion not about Abbas , Hamas etc.

We tried to make peace. The arabs continuing to insist that all of Israel is Palestine.
Now it is war. It is that simple.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: buster2010

Israeli citizens are fed up. There is a lot a lot of anger. New right wing leader will soon replace Bibi.

Palestinians are beyond fed up of the brutality of the illegal occupation, the apartheid, the indiscriminate killing, the illegal annexation of Jerusalem, Zionism, Bibi.... May I go on ?!

How can people be so blind ?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

I don't care anymore not about your opinion not about Abbas , Hamas etc.

We tried to make peace. The arabs continuing to insist that all of Israel is Palestine.
Now it is war. It is that simple.

War ?!
How can it be war when Palestine have no military force ?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Are you that stupid ? War have no rules.

Except one rule
They come up to kill us. We going to kill them first.
edit on 11-10-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join