It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One hell of a way to spend a first anniversary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nexotop

I've always had strange dreams so nothing new there.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Sure me too - All I meant is that when powerful stuff like
such happens, I personally look to my dreams for clues -

good luck to ya

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

Welcome to ATS! Glad to see you decided to post. I've dealt with a lot of paranormal occurrences in my life, this was however the first time I felt threatened to the point were I believed if we didn't get out of there we would have disappeared. A lot of people I have talked to (one of them was a bigfoot researcher) do think it was bigfoot. However, I don't. I've read a lot of case studies on bigfoot encounters and this is outside of that norm. There was no funky odor or anything. No odd noises or anything. There were two entities we saw. The one I saw darting between the tree's (I believe that's what my gf got a photo of) and there was the smaller gold colored entity watching us from the rock ledge. I'm checking out the link you posted.

I think it's highly likely you would have! All considered, it's amazing you got out safely. I'd think long and hard about going back, in your place. I wouldn't at all unless with a pretty big group, and even then, only if you could with all staying very close together the whole time. That area, based on the pics and your descriptions, that seems unlikely. I'd listen to your girlfriend, and stay away. Considering the proximity to some of the clusters in the Missing 411 books, you couldn't pay me to go back. I also agree with the suggestion to contact David Paulides. I think he'd be quite interested in your story.

If you don't think it's Bigfoot-related, what do you think it could be?

originally posted by: xoenneox
Hm.. doesn't it look like head of a bear?
I can see eyes, nose, ear...animal's looking a bit to the left off camera there.

Now...still no idea what is that second object.

I'd think the same thing, were it not for the apparent size. Then again, maybe that was a bear, and not related to the other figures. Always possible.

originally posted by: angeldoll

Yes. Look behind the adult creature. Down low. You'll see the 'white bib' looking thing first. I got the magnifying glass, and it looks like a small creature, black, like the adult, except for a white coat on the chest area. It's in the pict you just cropped. Do you see it?

I see what you mean, though I didn't before you mentioned it. It sort of does look like a small figure. A young one could explain the aggressiveness, too.

originally posted by: MAAX89
a reply to: antar

I found it increasingly odd that when I looked at the cave above the water that it was extremely dark and as I tried to look closer and allow my eyes to adjust I swore I heard a growl or another vehicle driving on the road above us. I had an idea to take a picture of the location and took my phone out of my pocket to take a picture. The camera was already open as I took a couple pictures prior to this moment. As soon as I did so my ears started ringing horribly in a tone I've never heard before. It was a lower steady ringing.... It's difficult to explain. I had the sudden urge to turn around and go back to my boyfriend a few yards below me.

Welcome to the site, and wow, what a day! Very glad the two of you made it out of there, and glad you trusted your instincts and moved when you did. I quite agree with you about not wanting to go back. I'd throw a fit if my husband wanted to go back to such an area.

Just rereading this stuff give me the chills. Whatever happened there, you were both in real danger, and that shouldn't be discounted, or forgotten. Be safe!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I've got a lot of people who've heard the story and seen the picture and want to go back up there. I'm still undecided. The scientific part of me whats to see the cave or grotto thing my gf saw. But the other part of me thinks perhaps we were marked by whatever these things where and if we went back it would not be good news for us. So I don't know. I know my gf will not go with me if I decided to go back. The reason why I don't think it was a Bigfoot is that this experience is contrary to pretty much every experience I've ever read about. No horrible smells, no knocks on tree's, no throwing stones and the like. For some reason when we got back to the car finally and where driving out of there the first things that came to mind were elementals, water spirits, golums or trolls.

As far as what the other poster is talking about near the thing it's a large leaf. There are several up there that are a white color that stand out from the rest of the foliage. I got the feeling after the fact that what ever these were they were guarding the cave or grotto area. My gf also thought that perhaps the reason it resembles a bear is that it changed to something that would be semi recognizable and would instill fear in us. Earlier in the summer we were out exploring another area that was 90 miles away and we ran into a grizzly sow with two cubs that were on a hill above us. Let me tell you that is an entirely different sort of fear then what we experienced here. That's another reason I do not believe this was a conventional animal. I told my dad about the experience and he had an interesting theory that there were 2 beings because they were mates.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Lightened slightly and enlarged, it sure looks odd. Definitely humanoid, and muscles. Odd head like a hood or hair that looks different. It is a pretty amazing photo. A real sasquatch I think.

I had a friend who used to go bear hunting way far up in the mountains in Oregon, and he used to do howls at night with a big camp fire, with his 2 other friends, and then they had something screeching at them, and it threw huge logs right over their camp fire and crashing into the woods behind them. They of course got the heck out of there after that.
edit on 31-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It was certainly an unexpected way to spend an anniversary

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
im still seeing just a blurred image,no muscles or hair or odd looking head.Is there a clearer image to see at all?
Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
im still seeing just a blurred image,no muscles or hair or odd looking head.Is there a clearer image to see at all?
Cheers

Unfortunately not.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I am contacting him

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Thanks for letting us share in the experience.

It has been forever ago since I've read the books but the RA material offers many "explanations" of paranormal encounters (such as the one in your post) or other metaphysical topics of interests.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.

The third is a thought-form.

9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection.

The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

Do you live in the region mentioned below?

64.19 Questioner: He also asked— and I know this is unimportant— why there were no Bigfoot remains found, that is after the Bigfoot entities had died on our surface. He had asked why there had never been any remains of these entities found. Could you answer this for him? It’s just of no importance but just as a service to him I ask it.

Ra: I am Ra. You may suggest that exploration of the caves which underlie some of the western coastal mountain regions of your continent will one day offer such remains. They will not be generally understood if this culture survives in its present form long enough in your time measurement for this probability/possibility vortex to occur.

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

Im about 700 miles or so from the western coast.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I am contacting him

Curious to hear his thoughts, keep us posted

One question... It sounds like both of you got a pretty good look at whatever was standing across the creek staring at you both... but you didn't really get descriptive about what it looked like... Was that because it was too much to comprehend?

It also sounds like this contact was also the most stressful moment of your experience?
edit on 2-11-2015 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Wow, that sounds really creepy. I know I would have been out of there as fast as my legs could carry me. The picture is beautiful, though. Do you mind if I snatch it?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sennex

which picture?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hey there sorry I've not responded till now. I keep meaning to and life keeps getting in the way. As for the thing watching us. It was maybe 5 and half feet tall. It was golden color and was standing on two feet. I couldn't really make out details other then it was humanoid in shape and size. It could see us clearly just as we could see it. I pulled my gf over and asked if she saw it and she did. The kicked the adrenaline up another level or 10. I got the distinct feeling that this thing was sending a message loud and clear to leave their space or we would never be found. My gf thought it looked very feminine, she got the impression that it was female and she did get the basic same feeling "GET OUT of our space. The whole scenario was too much to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hey there sorry I've not responded till now. I keep meaning to and life keeps getting in the way. As for the thing watching us. It was maybe 5 and half feet tall. It was golden color and was standing on two feet. I couldn't really make out details other then it was humanoid in shape and size. It could see us clearly just as we could see it. I pulled my gf over and asked if she saw it and she did. The kicked the adrenaline up another level or 10. I got the distinct feeling that this thing was sending a message loud and clear to leave their space or we would never be found. My gf thought it looked very feminine, she got the impression that it was female and she did get the basic same feeling "GET OUT of our space. The whole scenario was too much to comprehend.

Thanks for the response. I was going to leave it at that but ended up straying below with more questions lol, sorry!

It is an amazing event by anyone's standards, probably life changing in some respects for you both and I'd imagine hard to shake.

You probably already have, but it might be worth going over your images in the off chance someone/thing had their eyes on you before you knew it and things went south?

I can't help but think your description reminds me of a female version of 3CPO. Can't imagine that getting mad though and I am guessing you wished! Sounds like a lot of body language though telling you to git if you couldn't make out facial features etc...

I guess the time loss aspect is still up for debate, makes one wonder if you had more of an interaction than you know with them. Have you thought about measuring all distances travelled by foot between the car and falls with Google Earth (I think that's possible?) then corilating that with a logical walking time and your recorded times.

Keep us in the loop... especially if this catches David Paulides attention or if your mad enough to go back! I know you said it was raining and you were obviously by a water source and in a National Forrest, that's three flags already in common factors attributed with the missing 411 cases alone.....

Yikes!

edit on 11-11-2015 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The reason why I don't think it was a Bigfoot is that this experience is contrary to pretty much every experience I've ever read about. No horrible smells, no knocks on tree's, no throwing stones and the like.

If you buy into Bigfoot, people often report that they are unbelievably fast movers... like you witnessed. They are also reported to be able to use infrasound.... like your gf may have felt. There are many out there that will tell you they are a whole lot more than just tree knocking gorillas that smell bad.

I would definitely take a listen to Sasquatch Ontario.... several of the interviews he has had on talk back shows he is of the belief they are able to be invisible at will (explains the tree branch?) interdimensional and in some images he has (not clear ones) adamantly feels they hang out with other beings. It all does sound very similar once you get his perspective. He adamantly says they are more switched on than we are. The Bigfoots/Sasquatch he supposedly has interactions with are apparently a nicer bunch than your lot though... pranksters armed with bags full of marbles!
edit on 12-11-2015 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I did an interview the other night on sasquatch chronicles podcast about my experience.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I did an interview the other night on sasquatch chronicles podcast about my experience.

Will have a listen

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join