It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

41000. Are we okay with this? 41k deaths per yr. Second hand smoke.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Can you explain where you got the right to decide that there is "no room for smokers'

Are you intending to kill us to get rid of us? Is that also part of the new religion - persecution of the others who don't share your faith?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
I would welcome that! As long as I am upwind and you are down. Thanks August!

Nah. I think I may want to give him doggie CPR with a mouthful of savory Cuban goodness.

After that he will be begging me for more. The poor bastard will most likely end up playing cards with other cigar smoking mutts and be immortalized in oil paintings world wide.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Burn em if ya got em....after all. Those are the cheapo deepos... want a real cubin, go for a Piramides Seleccion~ you may as well be smoking jose L. Piedras......

Dude. Lol

If you're going to pretend to know about cigars, do some actual research.

Piramides seleccion is a box of pyramid cigars made by different manufacturers. You seem to have left out the all important "Cohiba" in your attempt to sound knowledgeable but since I have no idea what a "cubin" is I suppose I may be incorrect.

Montecristo has three of the top ten selling Cubans. Cohiba finally makes an appearance at #14.

Haughty fail.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

At the next Smoke Spewers Un-anonymous meeting I would be happy to share one of those with you.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Better not be a Montecristo. That's garbage. My refined palate prefers super-deluxe cubed triangle octagon select.

ETA - from Tasmania. That's very key. It must be Tasmanian.
edit on 11-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Smoking pot (I do not but have associates who do) offers some healing properties although it increases tar exposure and caused changes to the lining of the small tubes in the lungs.

I don't know of any cig that has anything positive to offer. Ok so you're stressed other and it calms you. Hop in that car of yours and lite em up. (Just please kindly roll up the widows!

If you would like to see smokers in a very smoke filled enclosed area, go to the airport at Las Vegas. There are slot machines in big glassed-in rooms smike-filled rooms getting their fix of nicotine and gambling simultaneously.
If it were intolerable, they wouldn't do it.
I have seen gambling addicts in there playing slots and NOT smoking.
edit on b000000312015-10-11T14:19:24-05:0002America/ChicagoSun, 11 Oct 2015 14:19:24 -0500200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If you would like to see smokers in a very smoke filled enclosed area, go to the airport at Las Vegas. There are slot machines in big glassed-in rooms smike-filled rooms getting their fix of nicotine and gambling simultaneously.

I call them Smoke Hamsters. I like to tap on the glass and point out which ones are the cutest or doing silly things.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The replies in this thread make me proud to be a member of ATS. LOL!

Sorry OP but, when you try to dictate rights and freedom of choice around these parts, you will get flamed.

While I respect your opinion, you've been around here long enough to know that much.

I'm a former smoker and, as such, was always respectful while in public and around non-smokers. It was still my personal choice to smoke....good or bad and, I always did so in the designated areas allowed for us degenerates.

Sorry you got so beat up in your thread but, you were kind of asking for it on ATS.

Best of luck to you and your lungs

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join