It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is "Radioactive"..."Radioactive"!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
DrOfCommonSense

JT Williams aka "DrOfCommonSense" and most visited by The Secret Service Youtuber in American history...has an opinion on Barack's Oregon visit!!

Enjoy!!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
DrOfCommonSense

JT Williams aka "DrOfCommonSense" and most visited by The Secret Service Youtuber in American history...has an opinion on Barack's Oregon visit!!

Enjoy!!

Can you tell us something about the topic...
I would be as well browsing you tube..

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4
Talk about arrogance, the whole state did not say they didn't want him there but really only a select few.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe he needs to check his own arrogance and stop acting like he speaks for the state.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Talk about arrogance, the whole state did not say they didn't want him there but really only a select few.

Maybe he needs to check his own arrogance and stop acting like he speaks for the state.

only a select few huh?

Is that why there were hundreds of protesters in that relatively small town?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'll take 'common sense' (the author of OP video) for pres anytime over current puppet!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: Granite
DrOfCommonSense

Enjoy!!

Can you tell us something about the topic...
I would be as well browsing you tube..

Did you watch?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eugenic
I'll take 'common sense' (the author of OP video) for pres anytime over current puppet!

You can tell by his followers that he would get a lot votes from all races!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

It is a town of 20k. And lots of this 'outrage' was from the outside.

I would be we could find some out of towners in the protest.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Did you know you are not suppose to just post videos with no commentary on them? Did you read the thing message that shows up when you made the thread?
Perfectly acceptable for someone to ask your opinion and a bit of info on the matter and not be forced to watch the video.
edit on thSat, 10 Oct 2015 20:00:18 -0500America/Chicago1020151880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 10 Oct 2015 21:42:32 -0500America/Chicago1020153280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
He got heckled and hooted.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Did you know you are no suppose to just post videos with no commentary on them? Did you read the thing message that shows up when you made the thread?
Perfectly acceptable for someone to ask your opinion and a bit of info on the matter and not be forced to watch the video.

I am mobile today...Scepitic Overlord is working on improvements as we speak.

I agree 100% with JT on all his common sense ideas.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Here is the reminder then.

Imagine someone could not watch the video, that is what we want.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: OptimisticCynic

It is a town of 20k. And lots of this 'outrage' was from the outside.

I would be we could find some out of towners in the protest.

If you had read the Comments, included in the protest was a 93 year old man from 100 miles away who begged his family to take him to Roseberg.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Exactly my point, thank you.

I was saying that just because there was a protest doesn't mean that was the view point of the whole town/city and then plenty of the outrage calling from Barry not to come was coming from outside sources.

I would admit the town had some reservations about him coming, but for the most part were fine with it unless he made it a political thing. But it wasn't like the whole town didn't even want him to step foot in there.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I do know of an english firm that might support this thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Exactly my point, thank you.

I was saying that just because there was a protest doesn't mean that was the view point of the whole town/city and then plenty of the outrage calling from Barry not to come was coming from outside sources.

I would admit the town had some reservations about him coming, but for the most part were fine with it unless he made it a political thing. But it wasn't like the whole town didn't even want him to step foot in there.

Isn't this ironic? When a Leftist (democrat) has a rally, protest or a march the Left is accused of busing in provocateurs or people from outside the area to participate and add to the perceived size of the "outrage". Yet we have proof in this case that individuals on the Right felt compelled to do just that.

I find that funny.
edit on 10-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Agreed, in any case Obama met the bereaved AND survivors, in private
Sure there were protesters, what would anyone expect in a state that is er, dare I say..liberal, on gun law anyway, although I do say the school, should have had some gun protection given since the convention is there for guns to be available in general.
In any case this is crap thread, IMHO a hoax given no injuncture in the OP at all.
It's wonderful what is and isn't a hoax thread round here.

edit on 10-10-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
You are right , it wasnt the whole state. However , it was a good percentage of the population of the area of the tragedy. And especially relatives of the victims that did not want the POSUS coming there.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No, they didn't want him to politicize it, just meet with them in private and say no more.
It wasn't even a good percentage of the area, that is just a lie. Lots of it was coming from outside the area.

top topics

join