It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Obama created ISIS which uses Syrian civilians as human shields during airstrikes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Putin explains how Obama administration 'created' ISIS:

Obama would like to paint Russia as the bad guys in our world, but as we at LibertyNEWS have explained countless times, U.S. policy has created evil for years on end. Putin is exactly right in saying Obama created ISIS.

Russia's proof that ISIS are using civilians as human shields in Syria during airstrikes

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Cats out of the bag...

Check, Obama.

What's your counter move now? More anti-Russian propaganda?

Man up, strap on your big boy pants, and take blame where you deserve, then lead by example, like a real man...

Oh wait, Obama. .. acting like a real man..

*excessive laughter*

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is it too far off from base? I'm interested in hearing from our ATS experts. Good find OP

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

Didn't the palestinians do this in Israel? Hide their missiles close to a school?

My bet is, that when the US shot that hospital in Afghanistan, it was the same thing. They were doing like the Israelis, and shooting at the trail of an offensive. Which happened to be at the particular hospital.

What Russia shows here, is that they are doing this aggressively so. All over the place, and not that Obama has created ISIS, but that the US has created ISIS by allowing them to grow in the shadow of US and European media coverage, that actually works in their favor. What they are saying, is that the people the US is relying on for information in the middle east ... are the enemy, and they are using this to get anti-US media coverage.

This is how read this.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The United State's actions in the ME at the very least created the void for ISIS to step into.

I also subscribe to the idea that we actively armed them either now or at some point before.

And we can thank damn near every recent admin for the creation. Which would include Obama before some one says I don't think he had a part in it.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Both Libya and Syria are Hillary's bastard children they were her watch

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Taking a page out of Hamas's book eh!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Well according to wikiarmy.com ISIS's commander is General Valleley ex US Psyops and NSA spook

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Cool, agreed that Obama's admin has their hand in this as well.

Just not the sole blame by any means, unless you want to lie to your self about at the very least the past 14 years.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm no Obama fan, but this is absurd. Come on people, Putin is a scum bag. Are you all really falling for his shtick?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually since Bush Snr at least,maybe even Reagan in Central America I would say the US has been arming,training and sometimes even payrolling future enemies and proxy armies

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

From the mid East to the Ukraine there are so many lies, its hard for 1 to elaborate

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Man the, pooh is flying at America over Syria.

The worst part is that most of it sticks. For shame Obama. Your dirty secrets are being exposed.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Let me clear up:

Ukraine = BAD Mr Putin, very BAD. He stirred up that war because of US mutterings of putting a NATO base there. He showed Europe that if you poke the Russian bear it gets angry and will attack.

Syria = good Mr Putin, GOOD. (Well so far anyway) He has come to fix the mess Obama made. We have been lied to from day one over US intentions there and exactly how bad Assad is. He's no angel, but he is not a blood lust dictator either.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't care who you vote for....if you vote you likely are part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I am not going to go through ISIS origin once again. Suffice to say it began in Jordan in 1990s. Ended up in Iraq, and in these times went by different names. In Iraq it fought the US as Al Quida in Iraq. Joining them were a group of radicals let out of Assads prisons and sent to fight in Iraq against the US with promise of freedom when the got back to Syria. When the great awaking began (research it) Al Quida in Iraq went back underground and Assads radicals returned to Syria only to thrown back in jail.

The US withdrew from Iraq and the coalition government really became Shia one. AlQuida in Iraq allied itself with other radical groups, Sunni militias and most importantly the officers of Saddams former military who then shaped them into a conversational force with the goal to capture Baghdad in blitz so fast that Iraqs military would not be able to respond. This coalition took the the Islamic State. They went on offensive and despite early success failed.

Meanwhile in Syria the Civil War had broken out. The side were less complicated then. You had Assad/Iran/Hezbollah on one side The Free Syrian Army/Kurds and different radical groups on the other. The rebels were making strong advances. And the FSA was getting more and more powerful with Syrian military defections. Ties with the radical were strained as both the FSA and the radical knew they would be fighting each other when Assad fell. Some clashes occurred but, the peace was kept and Assad looked to have a year left at best.

The Assad came up with a plan. He knew the tensions between the radicals and the FSA existed. So to make them worse the same radicals that had from Iraq he then released outside of Assads territory in hopes the would be the last staw between the radicals and FSA as the were far less likely to keep the peace with what they saw as non believers. And it worked, they united most of the radical groups and broke ties with the FSA. However they also made contact with their old allies in Iraq. They decided to join together and that is when ISIS was born, name and all.

Assads plan worked at first. Seeing the Western backed FSA and Kurds at the biggest threat ISIS and Assad avoided fighting each other and smashed the FSA and Kurds. Things went so well that ISIS then hit Assad and other radical groups who had refused to join, including AlQuida in Syria and AlNursa. Coalition air strikes ended ISIS offensives and put them on the defensive the Kurds and the rebels slowy regained ground. And the war now had multiple factions all fighting each other.

Enter the Russians and it air attacks against the FSA putting ISIS back on the offensive in the north.

Where you think Obama fits in all that I would like to hear. As Obama's plan, using the FSA was going to get the job done until ISIS was created.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Can you please provide some sources for these claims. I've not heard a single peep about any of this until now. In fact, the origins of Isis story I've heard says they were an amateur agitator group in Iraq who crossed the border and joined with the FSA

edit on 11-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Regardless of who the creator of ISIS is, it's the common sovereignty of man allowing these things to happen. Why ISIS chooses to harm people is up to them; though someone (The US) should be responsible for protecting these people who're likely to be harmed by ISIS. THE CREATOR OF ISIS IS NOT IMPORTANT, what is important is that the people of the middle east be brought peace. Entailing the eradication of Islam. When God came to Moses on Mt. Sinai, He explicitly told him "Do not murder." The decision of Moses to lay out particular stipulations saying "yes, murder these people for x reason," obviously is against God's commandment not to kill these people. So what should be followed: God? Or the words of mere mortals! As God hath said, "Do not murder." It matters not who created ISIS, only that we bring these people peace. Through peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ukraine = BAD Mr Putin, very BAD. He stirred up that war because of US mutterings of putting a NATO base there. He showed Europe that if you poke the Russian bear it gets angry and will attack.

I'd say BAD, because Putin should have intervened earlier. Remember Yougoslavia, when the soviet's took over again ... there was a pause in the civil war. Why was there a pause? Because when the "lord" ain't in the house, the rats play on the table. Putin didn't mind his rat problem, properly.

Syria = good Mr Putin, GOOD. (Well so far anyway) He has come to fix the mess Obama made. We have been lied to from day one over US intentions there and exactly how bad Assad is. He's no angel, but he is not a blood lust dictator either.

Agreed 100%

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

It appears -- even now -- that Saudi Arabia's ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite "fire" with Sunni "fire"; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da'ish's strict Salafist ideology.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[72]

en.wikipedia.org...

That's the same wiklleaks running their mouths about the TPP.

The group originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda in 2004. T

In October 2004, al-Zarqawi swore loyalty to Osama bin Laden and changed the group's name to Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn, "The Organisation of Jihad's Base in Mesopotamia", commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI).[46][47] Although the group has never called itself al-Qaeda in Iraq, this has been its informal name over the years.[48]

en.wikipedia.org...

Enough with the Putin propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join